India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Who is the hero and who is the villain?

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hello . . . ehem . . . SACsy-I mean umm Sahir . . . sir . . . I think I will call SACsy yeah. So umm . . . the thing is you are very handsome, hot, dashing and you know cool too coz you are always sooo angry. No umm you don't have to be mad at me please I was just admiring your beautiful, gorgeous bust-I mean lust for revenge. *wipes sweat* 
but...

YOU SHOULD ROT IN HELL YOU GORGEOUS, LOVELY PIECE OF HEAVENLY SHIT!

No . . . not shit. Anything but. hehehe

So the episode starts with Arzoo blushing, doing khikhikhi with her 32 daat. But they are sooo white!!!! EKDAM CHAKACHAK!!! I bet Sahir was actually staring at her and thinking to himself how does she keep them so white? Wink

Btw did Arzoo wink at him I missed it...CryCryCry BUT TODAY SHE TOTALLY KICKED Kutti-Kurti Apa!!! Kya aankh mari hai is bakri ne . . . hay hay!!! so 10 points for Arzoo to silently neglect Kurti Apa's irrelevent dialogue. Big smile

And then she stalks the entire path of SACsy . . . I was like . . . ok . . . I thought Zaki was a creep . . . but--of course I don't blame her that she is in love so simple.

No no joking I don't blame her...

And Zaki... did I say you were stupid, idiot, creepy loser who is so full of himself? OMG actually SACsy hacked my brain . . . hehehe. Today Zaki I loved you from the bottom of my heart so what if Arzoo didn't love you back instead like a true man you accepted you stupid eyes and moved on in fact still thinking about Arzoo. 

I never loved him before I hope he gets someone better someone who will give him the love he actually deserves. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And Sahir...you GORGEOUS, LOVELY PIECE OF HEAVENLY SHIT . .  . you know you are wrong, so bloody wrong you know every single word Zaki said to you was the truth. Today's highlight was the confrontation scene I mean omgg he actually smiled when Arzoo smiled at him genuinely but it turned into a smirk everytime Zaki came forward. I really think today not only did Zaki realise himself but he made Sahir realize too that Arzoo will never be his . . . at least not like this. The way when Zaki clarifies that Sahir can't be with her because he is married and his wife is alive. OMGGG that is the only time I felt bad nothing else. hay hay hay!!!

The way he with full authority takes Arzoo's hand and makes her wear the bangle it was like telling Zaki she is mine hahaha and then I think he was not scared that Arzoo will be heartbroken it was more like she will hate him and he can't afford to lose the pure love that he had craved from Zeenat. WinkWinkWink

the way he says aap uski thi, hai aur humesha rahenge . . .something like that I don't remember the dialogues. Hahaha CryCryCry

I actually thought he was so cold but then it clicked his subconscious was bugging him, killing him and telling him how he is actually in love. it was a killer scene.

And Arzoo . . . uss bechari ko kuch bhi nahi pata.

PRECAP: I feel it is either Zaki or Sahir dreaming. Hopefully she learns the truth! Big smileBig smileBig smile\

Rating: Star Star Star Star Star

P.S: Goodbye everyone this is my last post actually a temporary one. My exams are next month so if I have bugged anyone hahaha be happy I won't be there for a month.
THANKYOU EVERYONE I HAVE NEVER LOVED EVEN FACEBOOK AS MUCH AS I DID THIS FORUM!!!

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by feminist - 24 December 2014 at 11:08am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerobinsameemad_maddydocmonicaploydomeashupanda123julijasmeenblusky165IMAnampearly14VD927IlinBujee09tweetie19Joynessbasicquestion1..KpopIsLife..nehaarshi09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
All the best for your exams darling  Thumbs Up so now you better stop dreaming about SAC n his b* Censored
Leave him to us until you come back safe n sound after your exams Hug 

Will miss your post though Ermm 

Merry Xmas and  a happy new year Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feminist

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

All the best for your exams darling  Thumbs Up so now you better stop dreaming about SAC n his b* Censored
It os kind of tough but will make an effort and thankyouuu

Leave him to us until you come back safe n sound after your exams Hug 
hay I still can watch hahaha

Will miss your post though Ermm 

I will miss youCryCryCry

Merry Xmas and  a happy new year Heart 

Big smileBig smile

Bujee09

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I don't get the feeling that it is a dream maybe I wish it isn't  Unhappy
I think Aarzoo is going to confront Sahir the same place with all the arrangements as per Spoiler 
or maybe it is a dream & this will go on anything is possible LOL
@feminist your post are just so damn funny I'll miss ya 
Best of luck for the exams Thumbs Up

feminist

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Best of luck for your exams Thumbs Up ..and don't worry about Sahir...main hoon na..will take care of him until u r back.. LOL ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministBujee09

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh Fem, just when I was beginning to get addicted to your posts, you dropped this bomb!!! Cry
Tussi na jaooo...hehe sorry, this is the asar  of watching SAC these days :) Absolute brain freeze Smile

Hey girl you take care, write your exams well and when you come back,we'll have more masala to bitch about Arzoo Nausheen Khan, as either she would have turned into a  weepy willow or  a revenge queen by then. I am hoping it would be the latter. Smile, in that case , together we will Clap her moves as she turns the table on SAC.  As for your anti hero, we promise to  continue to salivate and drool at his tight and inviting butt. in lieu of your fangiri . Wink

One biggg Hug from me to you. Have fun this holiday season. study well. party hard \and hope to see you early next year. Take care and god bless. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feministBujee09

feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMAnam

I don't get the feeling that it is a dream maybe I wish it isn't  Unhappy
I think Aarzoo is going to confront Sahir the same place with all the arrangements as per Spoiler 
or maybe it is a dream & this will go on anything is possible LOL
@feminist your post are just so damn funny I'll miss ya 
Best of luck for the exams Thumbs Up

I will miss you all too. And thanksss Big smile
feminist Senior Member
feminist
feminist

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Best of luck for your exams Thumbs Up ..and don't worry about Sahir...main hoon na..will take care of him until u r back.. LOL ...

Hahaha thankyouuu I will miss you don't worry just pray my exams go smoothly and SACsy is still on my heart heheheBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top