Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

What are the CVs doing with Raman????? (Page 3)

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya

Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman biwi se pyaar karega toh character assassination nahi karega toh akdoo... 

I don't mean to say that Raman must blindly follow her advice but its not bad to listen to her suggestions. Raman is not going to let Ishita give her place to Shagun. Its not a drama where saas and bahu will play their games. Raman will also raise... Ashok will make him do that. Mihir is becoming like him... He won't let that happen. RKB is one of the brilliantly sketched characters... He's still there and he'll also be there... 

Regarding forcing himself on Ishita, Raman was afraid of losing his love. Last time, he pleaded before Shagun. This time, its the opposite. Ishra are one such couple who don't need words to redeem their mistakes. That bracelet played a nice role in mending his mistakes. cv's answered it there...

Running away from problems is not a good sign... Raman needed that awakening from Ishita. It was filmy but they had to prepare us for this drama... Can't blame cv's... 

Regarding today's scene, Raman definitely loves Adi but he loves Ishita too. At the end of the day, before being a father, he's also a man. He faltered... not because he was composed after that embarrassing encounter but because the timing for that justification that he gave was not right. But, Adi needs to realise and that's the truth. cv's showed it because there is one weak link that needs to be strengthened in this track and they have started working on it.

He's not JM's bakt... He'll put a break when it is needed. As of now, let Ishita commit some mistakes. She'll learn from them...like RKB.

I'm sorry if you found my reply offending...

Ofcourse not...u have an opinion like me and others. 

Raman has romanced Ishita before and we all have loved it-like that Kya...?? scene, that Karvachauth scene..., but in every line glorifying Ishita and saying oh u're the best, I am so lucky etc etc is getting irritating! Its like now he doesnt consider himself anything!
The style of romance that Raman had was unique and that is missing. I for one never called Raman akdoo! Neither considered him a non-romantic.

Finally, he's pampering his wife but this will not go on forever. Ishita had a terrible day... Of all persons, her sister committed a grave. Now, he can't go back to his normal mode and taunt her. Apart from the past two-three episodes, i didn't see such dialogues coming out of his mouth. Also, he's the same man who climbed on a tree for Shagun. He's madly in love with Ishita. Ek din pyaar se baat karna guna nahi hai. They'll go back to their normal mode. That carefree attitude when he noticed Adi...that was typical RKB style. Until there's a Ashok Khanna, there'll be a RKB too... Because he made RKB and not Ishita.

That forcing thing wasnt required at all. I cud understand where he was coming from (when I tried really hard) but that scene was later made absolutely pointless. And one 2 minute bracelet scene cannot rectify a month of mistakes and tortures.

That goof up in editing in the next episode was unforgivable which messed up things big time but according to me, Raman's reaction after that award function was normal. He didn't want to let history repeat itself. He committed a mistake but he's a human. Our favourite hero who commits mistake to rectify them later.

The thing that irked me and many others in that Airport confession fiasco was that nobody gave a thought as to why he was feeling so down! On top of that they mocked him and his feelings! Raman needed to know he was important to Ishita and she had to know where she and others were lacking, how they made him feel that!

Some unsaid words express everything... No one thought about that because it was completely baseless. If Raman leaves Ishita, things will become worse but not better... She'll lay defenseless. No one touched that point in that family because everyone understood Raman's problem... Since its not worth a group discussion, they left Ishita to deal with the same. Though that airport scene was filmy, Ishita's dulayi had everything. Again, editing goof up. That scene had some dialogues which would have made that even more effective. 

In today's scene, like many other nowadays, they are showing as if Ishita is the only one who knows what is right and appropriate, rest all are fools! The way she lectures everyone, especially him, that is condescending!! Raman may not be good at everything but let him handle things where he can!! 

As for Adi realizing the truth is that again the CVs are showing Adi suddenly finding out the good side of Ishita, and it'll be Ishita again who bridges the gap between a father and a child. Why cant it be the other way round??? Adi has seen how much Raman pines for him, cares for him, must have felt all his love when he had lived him in the starting 6 years of his life. Its way more natural if he starts understanding his father first! But here again the focus will be on how Ishita reforms him!

As i quoted earlier, Raman was not wrong. Ishita accepts that but everything has a proper time. After seeing so much, that was not the right time for that kid to understand stuff. Ishita meant that. Raman didn't do that to prove a point to Adi. It just happened. And that's how fathers are... Being a mother, Ishita can see something more. Mother's instinct is like that. This is not about being right or wrong. This is the reason why Adi needs Ishita more than Raman. 

Also, Raman has committed a mistake by giving up on Adi. Yes, his son didn't want him but Raman didn't have the same determination with which he fought for Ruhi. His personal life, his divorce impacted Adi the most. Adi is not able to reconcile with him. Ishita, for Adi is a outsider who has been insulted by him time and again. But, she didn't do anything bad to him. Adi can easily connect with her...as a mother. And in a soap, if the major track stays untouched, that is more than enough. According to me, essence of their mohabbatein, RKB's gussa, Vampire Shagun...everything is there. So, cv's are still at it... 

Oh we want Ishita to commit mistakes! And she has made some very grave ones, but does she ever realize that??? A real person errs, realizes it, makes amends for it, and tries not to repeat it in the future. But when have u seen Ishita realizing what she did was wrong?? The only fault she has ever had is Over-goodness??? Her benevolence?? I'm sorry but that is nowhere even a bit close to how real people are!! Raman is as close to real as possible, Ishita is not! Raman has had a character growth becoz he realizes his mistakes! Ishita is still stuck on making the same mistakes again and again!! Thats a pretty smug attitude I think. She has from the start been like this- what I do is absolutely right. There are many examples of that.

Well the way everyone glorifies every act of Ishita's...oh she's so nice, she's the best..it seems not just Raman but everyone has become a bhakt of Ishita

I'm sorry it seems like I'm against Ishita or dont like her, I do, really, its just that the past few weeks the CVs have extolled each and every move of Ishita's while ignoring other characters, especially Raman.

If i'm right, this track will answer some of your questions. Ishita has committed some serious mistakes like Raman. Raman has come out clean but now, its Ishita's turn. Shagun is flying... Ishita's goodness is digging a grave. No one can save her this time... It should be Ishita who should raise and save her life...She must do that... 

No one is Ishita's bhakt. People become upset with her when he acts mahaan but that's not some quality that can be used to reprimand someone. So, they are praising her. Whatever be it, she's good and they are accepting it and even afraid of the same. This time, her life is at stake... She'll pay for her mistakes. Even, i'm not a big fan of mahaanta. cv's have brought this before confession because its important than confession. 

@bold : Absolutely agree on that. He is the best! And there have been very variations in his character too but some of his acts are beyond our understanding of his character. Raman is a complex man with many layers and we have liked what all we have seen of him till now but, nowadays not so much. It doesnt feel  like Raman anymore! The RKB we love, the RKB Ishita loves too.

He's the same man... We react differently in different situations. Though he's not showing everything, his inner turmoil is quite complex. His brother's life got spoilt in a minute... His ex-wife is back under the same roof where he wanted to lead a happy life with his innocent wife. He knows what Shagun is capable of and Ishita's goodness... To add to these complications, his son Adi is also there. All these days, Ashok has been playing this game... Raman didn't have any role. Finally, he's into it because his life depends on this game's outcome. RKB is going to enter the field with Mihir... We won't be subjected to mere torture of Shagun's bechari drama here. Yesterday, Raman hinted on the same. In the past few episodes, RKB was out of action but now, its time...with daaru and gussa, RKB is coming back... We are going to have one rocking scene between Mihir and RKB. cv's will start it there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya.TIA.-K.13-Angel13

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Don't know about him being bhakt or not he has always supported ishu listen to ishu advice and I love him for that but I don't get why he is allowing sjagun to stay there??? He can strongly oppose and can buy them a flat but no...
And writer is glorifying shagun character and in raman eyes now she is a victim, loves Adi, and was not her fault for cheating on him Confused Dead can't understwnd mentality of writer

Edited by Angel13 - 24 December 2014 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya

charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I feel like the change in Raman really happened back when Mani was introduced. Since that track ended super abruptly, his character has become a bit wishy washy at times. Like that decision to pack up and shift to Singapore permanently.

Actually, once Ishita's character changed from being practical to being super mahaan, Ishra collectively haven't had the same spark (except for this week for obvious reasons).
snowy Groupbie
snowy
snowy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
For seperation theory Raman should follow Ishita's step.As she khows how much Raman loves her and she has full confidence about him
We all like to watch the romantic ishita and Raman,not Shagun.
I have a request to Karan Patel not allow cvs Raman a week and coward character .I have seen all the episode of Kasturi,what a bold acting,I don't know whetherKaran  visits the  India Forums or not but this is our request and hopefully we will be not disheartened .At the end of the day, this serial is a smoothie for us ,far from India but weare all close to  KARAN AND DIVYANKA not SHAGUN  

Separation refrains us to watch this serial  

Kasturi must watching serial

Edited by snowy - 24 December 2014 at 5:10pm
shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I can't say I agree.
I work with entrepreneurs all day and know some of them on a personal level. Whilst they may be successful businessmen and make excellent decisions in respect of the business and the people involved, they can be complete idiots when it comes to their personal relationships or feelings.

Having said that, Raman has not gone weaker, in fact I see him getting stronger and stronger, with the reliable support of his wife, he has taken on the trials and tribulations of not just his family but that of his in-laws as well. And if that's being weak, then I guess I'm using a different scale to judge men. A lot of men expect their wives to care about their families but don't feel they need to reciprocate that care for their wive's family. My love and respect for this character called Raman Bhalla mainly stems from how he takes this responsibility without a thought and without question and especially love the way he respects his elders...nice.

As for loving and gushing about his wife, does that make a man weak? Seriously? I suppose I don't have the mills & boon strong silent man as a prototype perfect male in my mind.

To me, when a man can express his feelings for his wife and acknowledge the role she plays in his life and give her credit when its due, is a true MAN. A man who is confident enough about his capabilities and his manhood not to need to deny his wife the pleasure of hearing her being praised by the man whom her life revolves around. That to me is Raman Kumar Bhalla.

A true man, a man of all seasons, a man everyone can rely on.

I think the CVs are doing a good job showing how RKB is evolving as a man to be a better person because of the love and support of his wife. 

After all, isn't that what yeh hai mohabbatein is all about...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

appussTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Apparently Newbie
Apparently
Apparently

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Looks like all the alcohol finally got to him and his brain has finally turned into soapy mush!  

The one thing that bothers me the most is that Raman does not even seem to care for Adi much anymore, unless he is reminded by Ishita.  While his obsession with the kid is not very appealing by any means, his almost complete lack of concern now makes him look pathetic!   His kid calls him crying telling him that he is stranded on some street in the middle of the night and Raman has to wait for Ishita's instructions/guidance to go help him???  He has been pining for Adi for god knows how many years and now that the kid is finally in his house, the dude does not even have the brains to even try and spend some time with him?????  Ishita will have to enlighten him obviously in this regard, as she does in every way these days.  

I am surprised he is still functioning on his own in the work arena.  But the way things are going, I am sure pretty soon, he will need to hold Ishita's hand to move forward in his professional life too.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaDharanijacharismatic-gemNisha0604PoojaSushIta

Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Three cheers to you Drishti for making this post . One of the most apt posts I have seen so far.

Rkb is lost! All thanks to sexist n biased writer of yhm.
What saddens me the most is a very strong n realistic character like rkb is completely drowned in the sea of TRPs bullsh*t

Best thing happened to yhm is rkb. I just loved this character becoz it is the only realistic character in the show. He commits mistakes like normal person n rectifies it like a good ppl.
He did all the right things when occasions demanded like he sent param to jail
Then putting adi to community service
being there for wife's family in hospitalization

He asked romi to apologise from college authority in that bala romi fiasco ..as a result romi was rusticated from college n many such examples where he went against his family becoz they were wrong

But now I'm seriously disappointed with writer for sidelining rkb to glorify ishita!
Im not bothered ...writer can do anything with ishita character.. I lost interest in ishita long back.. The day param re entetered bhalla house that was the downfall of ishita n by the end of mani track I completely hate her...

But I never wanted to rkb to become jm bakth..
According to writer good husband means who follows wife 's order like pather ki lakir!

With mani entrance writer started to sideline rkb but I kept plugging in. Still hoping.rkb character would not be compromised.

But I lost all hopes with this adi track!! First day in bhalla house adi praising ishita...!!!!! I never expected this... Was he the same child who hated ishita like anything?!!
His dad who craved for him who went to extremes to save him in accident track now same child doesn't see his father's love first but he sees ishita good side who is just a outsider for him!!!

New rkb has vowed not to use brain. He is controlled by biwi.Hands tied!

This is what happens in all daily soaps... only raman character was unique n made this show unique but now rkb is also becoming like other soaps male lead!!

Ekta show returns to its roots!uniqueness gayi tel lene!

Now this show completely abt ishita.. Everyone follows her orders! Her dialogues r always commanding types... No one says anything against her!

Every character talks abt her goodness these days! Ruhi sharing room with adi credit goes to ishita...jabki bhallas took care of her for six years it's just six months since ishita started staying with ruhi..

Raman ne kuch acha kiya credit goes to ishita
Ruhi ne kuch acha kiya credit goes to ishita!
On that matter any character does something good ultimately credit goes to ishita! Wth!!!!

Koi problem ayaa blame on raman!!!

We can clearly see writer is biased!!!

Only exiciting interesting n different character of the show lost now!

Edited by Asclepius - 24 December 2014 at 10:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimaurya-Vishakha-PanoramicPoojaSushIta

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman biwi se pyaar karega toh character assassination nahi karega toh akdoo... 

I don't mean to say that Raman must blindly follow her advice but its not bad to listen to her suggestions. Raman is not going to let Ishita give her place to Shagun. Its not a drama where saas and bahu will play their games. Raman will also raise... Ashok will make him do that. Mihir is becoming like him... He won't let that happen. RKB is one of the brilliantly sketched characters... He's still there and he'll also be there... 

Regarding forcing himself on Ishita, Raman was afraid of losing his love. Last time, he pleaded before Shagun. This time, its the opposite. Ishra are one such couple who don't need words to redeem their mistakes. That bracelet played a nice role in mending his mistakes. cv's answered it there...

Running away from problems is not a good sign... Raman needed that awakening from Ishita. It was filmy but they had to prepare us for this drama... Can't blame cv's... 

Regarding today's scene, Raman definitely loves Adi but he loves Ishita too. At the end of the day, before being a father, he's also a man. He faltered... not because he was composed after that embarrassing encounter but because the timing for that justification that he gave was not right. But, Adi needs to realise and that's the truth. cv's showed it because there is one weak link that needs to be strengthened in this track and they have started working on it.

He's not JM's bakt... He'll put a break when it is needed. As of now, let Ishita commit some mistakes. She'll learn from them...like RKB.

I'm sorry if you found my reply offending...

Dunno why ppl hate Ishita's goodness so much. Ishita is a good human being first and she believes that all should be happy. And she believes that Shagun needs to be happy too, so that she and Raman can be happy. That is why she wanted shagun married off to Ashok. As of now she is worried about Adi and is helping Raman. Her love has calmed him down and he is not rash anymore. That is a good sign. He is not her bhakt, but madly in love with her since she gave Rahi back to him, which is no small achievement. If Raman feels he is small in front of Ishita, he knows he cant be so good to all as she is, so what is wrong? Earlier he used to insult her all the time with his one-liners, was that macho? Was that good? He used to pull her legs so much she landed in hospital. Finally he has realized her true worth in his life, so what is wrong? 

And a show will have tracks - it will always happen coz some accomodating person invites someone over. That happens almost everywhere. Else there wil be no progress. What will they show? This is now an Adi reforming track, so it can only happen if Adi sees Ishita day in and day out and also Raman. Ishita wants Adi to love Raman, she is not bothered if he loves her , she is okay if he loves Shagun. I think that is really great. 

And end of the day Ishita has kept his family together with her love and he feels good about that, so what is wrong? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVvanisree

Go to top