Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

What are the CVs doing with Raman????? (Page 2)

JayashreeV Groupbie
JayashreeV
JayashreeV

Joined: 10 July 2014
Posts: 126

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Completely agree with ur point their just making his character as the animal stay in circus who will follow the order's of their master(ishita). Please CV's think about previous attitude of Raman, if he starts loving JM is not means to stop using brain or heart please stop those nonsense plot of Raman please think it is very powerful character and in that it has many shades please don't ever think to spoil that please please...  

Edited by JayashreeV - 24 December 2014 at 11:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Apparentlydrishtimaurya

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Joined: 22 February 2014
Posts: 792

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Raman biwi se pyaar karega toh character assassination nahi karega toh akdoo... 

I don't mean to say that Raman must blindly follow her advice but its not bad to listen to her suggestions. Raman is not going to let Ishita give her place to Shagun. Its not a drama where saas and bahu will play their games. Raman will also raise... Ashok will make him do that. Mihir is becoming like him... He won't let that happen. RKB is one of the brilliantly sketched characters... He's still there and he'll also be there... 

Regarding forcing himself on Ishita, Raman was afraid of losing his love. Last time, he pleaded before Shagun. This time, its the opposite. Ishra are one such couple who don't need words to redeem their mistakes. That bracelet played a nice role in mending his mistakes. cv's answered it there...

Running away from problems is not a good sign... Raman needed that awakening from Ishita. It was filmy but they had to prepare us for this drama... Can't blame cv's... 

Regarding today's scene, Raman definitely loves Adi but he loves Ishita too. At the end of the day, before being a father, he's also a man. He faltered... not because he was composed after that embarrassing encounter but because the timing for that justification that he gave was not right. But, Adi needs to realise and that's the truth. cv's showed it because there is one weak link that needs to be strengthened in this track and they have started working on it.

He's not JM's bakt... He'll put a break when it is needed. As of now, let Ishita commit some mistakes. She'll learn from them...like RKB.

I'm sorry if you found my reply offending...





Ofcourse not...u have an opinion like me and others. 

Raman has romanced Ishita before and we all have loved it-like that Kya...?? scene, that Karvachauth scene..., but in every line glorifying Ishita and saying oh u're the best, I am so lucky etc etc is getting irritating! Its like now he doesnt consider himself anything!
The style of romance that Raman had was unique and that is missing. I for one never called Raman akdoo! Neither considered him a non-romantic.

That forcing thing wasnt required at all. I cud understand where he was coming from (when I tried really hard) but that scene was later made absolutely pointless. And one 2 minute bracelet scene cannot rectify a month of mistakes and tortures.

The thing that irked me and many others in that Airport confession fiasco was that nobody gave a thought as to why he was feeling so down! On top of that they mocked him and his feelings! Raman needed to know he was important to Ishita and she had to know where she and others were lacking, how they made him feel that!

In today's scene, like many other nowadays, they are showing as if Ishita is the only one who knows what is right and appropriate, rest all are fools! The way she lectures everyone, especially him, that is condescending!! Raman may not be good at everything but let him handle things where he can!! 

As for Adi realizing the truth is that again the CVs are showing Adi suddenly finding out the good side of Ishita, and it'll be Ishita again who bridges the gap between a father and a child. Why cant it be the other way round??? Adi has seen how much Raman pines for him, cares for him, must have felt all his love when he had lived him in the starting 6 years of his life. Its way more natural if he starts understanding his father first! But here again the focus will be on how Ishita reforms him!

Oh we want Ishita to commit mistakes! And she has made some very grave ones, but does she ever realize that??? A real person errs, realizes it, makes amends for it, and tries not to repeat it in the future. But when have u seen Ishita realizing what she did was wrong?? The only fault she has ever had is Over-goodness??? Her benevolence?? I'm sorry but that is nowhere even a bit close to how real people are!! Raman is as close to real as possible, Ishita is not! Raman has had a character growth becoz he realizes his mistakes! Ishita is still stuck on making the same mistakes again and again!! Thats a pretty smug attitude I think. She has from the start been like this- what I do is absolutely right. There are many examples of that.

Well the way everyone glorifies every act of Ishita's...oh she's so nice, she's the best..it seems not just Raman but everyone has become a bhakt of Ishita

I'm sorry it seems like I'm against Ishita or dont like her, I do, really, its just that the past few weeks the CVs have extolled each and every move of Ishita's while ignoring other characters, especially Raman.

@bold : Absolutely agree on that. He is the best! And there have been very variations in his character too but some of his acts are beyond our understanding of his character. Raman is a complex man with many layers and we have liked what all we have seen of him till now but, nowadays not so much. It doesnt feel  like Raman anymore! The RKB we love, the RKB Ishita loves too.


Edited by drishtimaurya - 24 December 2014 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Apparently-Vishakha-PanoramicDharanijaRheaShJyoegeno0309PoojaSushItaNisha0604--Megha--Colt.Pixy

drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Joined: 22 February 2014
Posts: 792

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayashreeV

Completely agree with ur point their just making his character as the animal stay in circus who will follow the order's of their master(ishita). Please CV's think about previous attitude of Raman, if he starts loving JM is not means to stop using brain or heart please stop those nonsense plot of Raman please think it is very powerful character and in that it has many shades please don't ever think to spoil that please please...  
 

Absoltely agree!!! Why are the Cvs trying to show Raman and Ishita's love story as the cliched "Pricess taming the Dragon and walking away with the prince"???? Coz here there was no Dragon! Raman has been the Prince all along! And he should stay such! Should not turn into the servant now!!!


Edited by drishtimaurya - 24 December 2014 at 12:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FuriousFanDharanija

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 47575

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
TM
fabulous post

airport scene JM beating raman her behavior and later rest all bhalla s behavior was like " you are our servant and you are not allowed to leave us"  NO ONE including ruhi went on second thought why raman took that decision !!

His guilt was he has done nothing but as a viewer I have seen his working equally  for marriage despite he was not in love with her but madam even took stress to say , you have always supported me .

so many times she is wrong she was completely out of character in shani track still no realization . Sleepy 
before RKB was mango . he was sweet at times and he was tang at times. that was his uniqueness but now that tang flavor is lost and he  has become rasgulla of regular market. (no offense to rasgulla fans) 

now his focus has been only JM and JM bhajans. temple bana  de dedo bhalla house me koi. Dead




Edited by Colt.Pixy - 24 December 2014 at 12:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FuriousFan-Vishakha-drishtimauryaDharanijaRheaShPanoramicPoojaSushIta--Megha--

RheaSh Goldie
RheaSh
RheaSh

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 1931

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishtimaurya


Oh we want Ishita to commit mistakes! And she has made some very grave ones, but does she ever realize that??? A real person errs, realizes it, makes amends for it, and tries not to repeat it in the future. But when have u seen Ishita realizing what she did was wrong?? The only fault she has ever had is Over-goodness??? Her benevolence?? I'm sorry but that is nowhere even a bit close to how real people are!! Raman is as close to real as possible, Ishita is not! Raman has had a character growth becoz he realizes his mistakes! Ishita is still stuck on making the same mistakes again and again!! Thats a pretty smug attitude I think. She has from the start been like this- what I do is absolutely right. There are many examples of that.
Well the way everyone glorifies every act of Ishita's...oh she's so nice, she's the best..it seems not just Raman but everyone has become a bhakt of Ishita


Clap Clap
Couldn't agree more.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryaNisha0604Colt.Pixy

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Joined: 12 January 2014
Posts: 14498

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I agree to ur post. Shall jot down major things that irked me from Mani track. 

While we saw Raman crying n dying 1000 deaths n no one not even Toshiji realizing or asking what is bothering him n y is he crying again on Pillows? He  himself never confronted Ishita on Mani issue n he tried to force himself but then felt sorry n left the issue then n there itself, he could have confronted her again saying that the way u r friendly with Mani y cant u be with me? 

Shagun marriage - never stopped nor opposed Ishita n Ruhi going to Shagun wedding! Never opposed Ishita for sending Ruhi to Shagun without his consent as a Parent. He himself attended happily even after so many bad things happened with Ruhi/ Ishita. 

Ruhi custody - nobody in bhalla household/ ishita acted as an emotional support to him as he too was losing Ruhi. Everyone blamed him for reopening of this case, while he was to be blamed (for violence) but nobody thought of asking him what exactly happened? 

Divorce track - while everyone from Toshiji to Ishita saw him sad n almost crying n also mouthing dialogues like going for good. They did not confront him or corner him in asking what exactly is troubling him? He did not share but they with their detective skills shud have known what he is upto! After Ista's beating at airport n her lecture on how she will never leave him etc, Raman never talked about his insecurities n problems that he was facing in this marriage. He readily accepted what Ishita said n came back from Airport. Y did he not talk about his issues? 

Shagun / Adi track - while Raman wants good for his son but he can anyday throw Shagun out n contest for Adi's custody Legal way than asking Shagun to stay in his house n spread unhappiness at his place. Just because he has a wife who bears such nonsense doesnt give him a right to put Ruhi's childhood in danger, Shagun is a bad influence on Ruhi! 2 women staying in same house n both related to DAD will keep kids confused all the time. If at all he wanted Adi to have a gud upbringing he could have kept them in some other house in nearby locality where he n Bhallas wud be allowed entry n they can spend time to their hearts content n give him good values n upbringing. 

I feel they compromised on Raman character ever since Mani entered n they have diluted this character to suit the Drama mould for husbands at TRP Slot. Embarrassed Here husbands r supposed to not voice out their opinions just agree to all that wife says n follow her path LOL



Edited by mnr123 - 24 December 2014 at 12:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ApparentlydrishtimauryaJyoePoojaSushItaColt.Pixy

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Joined: 11 August 2014
Posts: 9071

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1
drishtimaurya Senior Member
drishtimaurya
drishtimaurya

Joined: 22 February 2014
Posts: 792

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

I agree to ur post. Shall jot down major things that irked me from Mani track. 

While we saw Raman crying n dying 1000 deaths n no one not even Toshiji realizing or asking what is bothering him n y is he crying again on Pillows? He  himself never confronted Ishita on Mani issue n he tried to force himself but then felt sorry n left the issue then n there itself, he could have confronted her again saying that the way u r friendly with Mani y cant u be with me? 

Shagun marriage - never stopped nor opposed Ishita n Ruhi going to Shagun wedding! Never opposed Ishita for sending Ruhi to Shagun without his consent as a Parent. He himself attended happily even after so many bad things happened with Ruhi/ Ishita. 

Ruhi custody - nobody in bhalla household/ ishita acted as an emotional support to him as he too was losing Ruhi. Everyone blamed him for reopening of this case, while he was to be blamed (for violence) but nobody thought of asking him what exactly happened? 

Divorce track - while everyone from Toshiji to Ishita saw him sad n almost crying n also mouthing dialogues like going for good. They did not confront him or corner him in asking what exactly is troubling him? He did not share but they with their detective skills shud have known what he is upto! After Ista's beating at airport n her lecture on how she will never leave him etc, Raman never talked about his insecurities n problems that he was facing in this marriage. He readily accepted what Ishita said n came back from Airport. Y did he not talk about his issues? 

Shagun / Adi track - while Raman wants good for his son but he can anyday throw Shagun out n contest for Adi's custody Legal way than asking Shagun to stay in his house n spread unhappiness at his place. Just because he has a wife who bears such nonsense doesnt give him a right to put Ruhi's childhood in danger, Shagun is a bad influence on Ruhi! 2 women staying in same house n both related to DAD will keep kids confused all the time. If at all he wanted Adi to have a gud upbringing he could have kept them in some other house in nearby locality where he n Bhallas wud be allowed entry n they can spend time to their hearts content n give him good values n upbringing. 

I feel they compromised on Raman character ever since Mani entered n they have diluted this character to suit the Drama mould for husbands at TRP Slot. Embarrassed Here husbands r supposed to not voice out their opinions just agree to all that wife says n follow her path LOL


At this I remember a thing Raman said to Mihir- Maine use bahut dukh diye hai abhi tak yar, ab mai uski khushi chahta hu, chahta hu ki jo wo chahati hai ho! Wo chahti hai tu Shagun ki shadi ke sare functions dil se attend kare, aur Ruhi bhi!" I noticed this line only recently, and I was shocked when I heard it, like Really???!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thikha Raman ab Phekha Raman

2

Author: giaa   Replies: 14   Views: 3680

giaa 14 3680 23 November 2014 at 8:01pm by --Megha--
Ishita-Raman to get SEPARATED, Bala to be MOLESTED,Raman to take BLAME

2 3 4

Author: MonalSingh   Replies: 28   Views: 9327

MonalSingh 28 9327 19 November 2014 at 12:14pm by BubblyR
Raman vs Raman - Oct 25th

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Eyes-Wide-Shut   Replies: 47   Views: 9039

Eyes-Wide-Shut 47 9039 26 October 2014 at 10:08pm by Eyes-Wide-Shut
:Ishita hurt seeing Raman&Shagun together after Raman's speech

Author: madhavimanish32   Replies: 0   Views: 1917

madhavimanish32 0 1917 25 October 2014 at 9:29pm by madhavimanish32
Raman.....Raman.....Raman

Author: nb.neha   Replies: 2   Views: 5900

nb.neha 2 5900 14 October 2014 at 6:06am by nb.neha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index