Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JayashreeV

Completely agree with ur point their just making his character as the animal stay in circus who will follow the order's of their master(ishita). Please CV's think about previous attitude of Raman, if he starts loving JM is not means to stop using brain or heart please stop those nonsense plot of Raman please think it is very powerful character and in that it has many shades please don't ever think to spoil that please please...  

Absoltely agree!!! Why are the Cvs trying to show Raman and Ishita's love story as the cliched "Pricess taming the Dragon and walking away with the prince"???? Coz here there was no Dragon! Raman has been the Prince all along! And he should stay such! Should not turn into the servant now!!!
Edited by drishtimaurya - 9 years ago
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TM
fabulous post

airport scene JM beating raman her behavior and later rest all bhalla s behavior was like " you are our servant and you are not allowed to leave us"  NO ONE including ruhi went on second thought why raman took that decision !!

His guilt was he has done nothing but as a viewer I have seen his working equally  for marriage despite he was not in love with her but madam even took stress to say , you have always supported me .

so many times she is wrong she was completely out of character in shani track still no realization . 🥱 
before RKB was mango . he was sweet at times and he was tang at times. that was his uniqueness but now that tang flavor is lost and he  has become rasgulla of regular market. (no offense to rasgulla fans) 

now his focus has been only JM and JM bhajans. temple bana  de dedo bhalla house me koi. 🤢

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

Oh we want Ishita to commit mistakes! And she has made some very grave ones, but does she ever realize that??? A real person errs, realizes it, makes amends for it, and tries not to repeat it in the future. But when have u seen Ishita realizing what she did was wrong?? The only fault she has ever had is Over-goodness??? Her benevolence?? I'm sorry but that is nowhere even a bit close to how real people are!! Raman is as close to real as possible, Ishita is not! Raman has had a character growth becoz he realizes his mistakes! Ishita is still stuck on making the same mistakes again and again!! Thats a pretty smug attitude I think. She has from the start been like this- what I do is absolutely right. There are many examples of that.

Well the way everyone glorifies every act of Ishita's...oh she's so nice, she's the best..it seems not just Raman but everyone has become a bhakt of Ishita

👏 👏
Couldn't agree more.
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I agree to ur post. Shall jot down major things that irked me from Mani track. 

While we saw Raman crying n dying 1000 deaths n no one not even Toshiji realizing or asking what is bothering him n y is he crying again on Pillows? He  himself never confronted Ishita on Mani issue n he tried to force himself but then felt sorry n left the issue then n there itself, he could have confronted her again saying that the way u r friendly with Mani y cant u be with me? 

Shagun marriage - never stopped nor opposed Ishita n Ruhi going to Shagun wedding! Never opposed Ishita for sending Ruhi to Shagun without his consent as a Parent. He himself attended happily even after so many bad things happened with Ruhi/ Ishita. 

Ruhi custody - nobody in bhalla household/ ishita acted as an emotional support to him as he too was losing Ruhi. Everyone blamed him for reopening of this case, while he was to be blamed (for violence) but nobody thought of asking him what exactly happened? 

Divorce track - while everyone from Toshiji to Ishita saw him sad n almost crying n also mouthing dialogues like going for good. They did not confront him or corner him in asking what exactly is troubling him? He did not share but they with their detective skills shud have known what he is upto! After Ista's beating at airport n her lecture on how she will never leave him etc, Raman never talked about his insecurities n problems that he was facing in this marriage. He readily accepted what Ishita said n came back from Airport. Y did he not talk about his issues? 

Shagun / Adi track - while Raman wants good for his son but he can anyday throw Shagun out n contest for Adi's custody Legal way than asking Shagun to stay in his house n spread unhappiness at his place. Just because he has a wife who bears such nonsense doesnt give him a right to put Ruhi's childhood in danger, Shagun is a bad influence on Ruhi! 2 women staying in same house n both related to DAD will keep kids confused all the time. If at all he wanted Adi to have a gud upbringing he could have kept them in some other house in nearby locality where he n Bhallas wud be allowed entry n they can spend time to their hearts content n give him good values n upbringing. 

I feel they compromised on Raman character ever since Mani entered n they have diluted this character to suit the Drama mould for husbands at TRP Slot. 😳 Here husbands r supposed to not voice out their opinions just agree to all that wife says n follow her path 😆

Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
drishtimaurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnr123

I agree to ur post. Shall jot down major things that irked me from Mani track. 

While we saw Raman crying n dying 1000 deaths n no one not even Toshiji realizing or asking what is bothering him n y is he crying again on Pillows? He  himself never confronted Ishita on Mani issue n he tried to force himself but then felt sorry n left the issue then n there itself, he could have confronted her again saying that the way u r friendly with Mani y cant u be with me? 

Shagun marriage - never stopped nor opposed Ishita n Ruhi going to Shagun wedding! Never opposed Ishita for sending Ruhi to Shagun without his consent as a Parent. He himself attended happily even after so many bad things happened with Ruhi/ Ishita. 

Ruhi custody - nobody in bhalla household/ ishita acted as an emotional support to him as he too was losing Ruhi. Everyone blamed him for reopening of this case, while he was to be blamed (for violence) but nobody thought of asking him what exactly happened? 

Divorce track - while everyone from Toshiji to Ishita saw him sad n almost crying n also mouthing dialogues like going for good. They did not confront him or corner him in asking what exactly is troubling him? He did not share but they with their detective skills shud have known what he is upto! After Ista's beating at airport n her lecture on how she will never leave him etc, Raman never talked about his insecurities n problems that he was facing in this marriage. He readily accepted what Ishita said n came back from Airport. Y did he not talk about his issues? 

Shagun / Adi track - while Raman wants good for his son but he can anyday throw Shagun out n contest for Adi's custody Legal way than asking Shagun to stay in his house n spread unhappiness at his place. Just because he has a wife who bears such nonsense doesnt give him a right to put Ruhi's childhood in danger, Shagun is a bad influence on Ruhi! 2 women staying in same house n both related to DAD will keep kids confused all the time. If at all he wanted Adi to have a gud upbringing he could have kept them in some other house in nearby locality where he n Bhallas wud be allowed entry n they can spend time to their hearts content n give him good values n upbringing. 

I feel they compromised on Raman character ever since Mani entered n they have diluted this character to suit the Drama mould for husbands at TRP Slot. 😳 Here husbands r supposed to not voice out their opinions just agree to all that wife says n follow her path 😆

At this I remember a thing Raman said to Mihir- Maine use bahut dukh diye hai abhi tak yar, ab mai uski khushi chahta hu, chahta hu ki jo wo chahati hai ho! Wo chahti hai tu Shagun ki shadi ke sare functions dil se attend kare, aur Ruhi bhi!" I noticed this line only recently, and I was shocked when I heard it, like Really???!!!
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: drishtimaurya

Ofcourse not...u have an opinion like me and others. 

Raman has romanced Ishita before and we all have loved it-like that Kya...?? scene, that Karvachauth scene..., but in every line glorifying Ishita and saying oh u're the best, I am so lucky etc etc is getting irritating! Its like now he doesnt consider himself anything!
The style of romance that Raman had was unique and that is missing. I for one never called Raman akdoo! Neither considered him a non-romantic.

Finally, he's pampering his wife but this will not go on forever. Ishita had a terrible day... Of all persons, her sister committed a grave. Now, he can't go back to his normal mode and taunt her. Apart from the past two-three episodes, i didn't see such dialogues coming out of his mouth. Also, he's the same man who climbed on a tree for Shagun. He's madly in love with Ishita. Ek din pyaar se baat karna guna nahi hai. They'll go back to their normal mode. That carefree attitude when he noticed Adi...that was typical RKB style. Until there's a Ashok Khanna, there'll be a RKB too... Because he made RKB and not Ishita.

That forcing thing wasnt required at all. I cud understand where he was coming from (when I tried really hard) but that scene was later made absolutely pointless. And one 2 minute bracelet scene cannot rectify a month of mistakes and tortures.

That goof up in editing in the next episode was unforgivable which messed up things big time but according to me, Raman's reaction after that award function was normal. He didn't want to let history repeat itself. He committed a mistake but he's a human. Our favourite hero who commits mistake to rectify them later.

The thing that irked me and many others in that Airport confession fiasco was that nobody gave a thought as to why he was feeling so down! On top of that they mocked him and his feelings! Raman needed to know he was important to Ishita and she had to know where she and others were lacking, how they made him feel that!

Some unsaid words express everything... No one thought about that because it was completely baseless. If Raman leaves Ishita, things will become worse but not better... She'll lay defenseless. No one touched that point in that family because everyone understood Raman's problem... Since its not worth a group discussion, they left Ishita to deal with the same. Though that airport scene was filmy, Ishita's dulayi had everything. Again, editing goof up. That scene had some dialogues which would have made that even more effective. 

In today's scene, like many other nowadays, they are showing as if Ishita is the only one who knows what is right and appropriate, rest all are fools! The way she lectures everyone, especially him, that is condescending!! Raman may not be good at everything but let him handle things where he can!! 

As for Adi realizing the truth is that again the CVs are showing Adi suddenly finding out the good side of Ishita, and it'll be Ishita again who bridges the gap between a father and a child. Why cant it be the other way round??? Adi has seen how much Raman pines for him, cares for him, must have felt all his love when he had lived him in the starting 6 years of his life. Its way more natural if he starts understanding his father first! But here again the focus will be on how Ishita reforms him!

As i quoted earlier, Raman was not wrong. Ishita accepts that but everything has a proper time. After seeing so much, that was not the right time for that kid to understand stuff. Ishita meant that. Raman didn't do that to prove a point to Adi. It just happened. And that's how fathers are... Being a mother, Ishita can see something more. Mother's instinct is like that. This is not about being right or wrong. This is the reason why Adi needs Ishita more than Raman. 

Also, Raman has committed a mistake by giving up on Adi. Yes, his son didn't want him but Raman didn't have the same determination with which he fought for Ruhi. His personal life, his divorce impacted Adi the most. Adi is not able to reconcile with him. Ishita, for Adi is a outsider who has been insulted by him time and again. But, she didn't do anything bad to him. Adi can easily connect with her...as a mother. And in a soap, if the major track stays untouched, that is more than enough. According to me, essence of their mohabbatein, RKB's gussa, Vampire Shagun...everything is there. So, cv's are still at it... 

Oh we want Ishita to commit mistakes! And she has made some very grave ones, but does she ever realize that??? A real person errs, realizes it, makes amends for it, and tries not to repeat it in the future. But when have u seen Ishita realizing what she did was wrong?? The only fault she has ever had is Over-goodness??? Her benevolence?? I'm sorry but that is nowhere even a bit close to how real people are!! Raman is as close to real as possible, Ishita is not! Raman has had a character growth becoz he realizes his mistakes! Ishita is still stuck on making the same mistakes again and again!! Thats a pretty smug attitude I think. She has from the start been like this- what I do is absolutely right. There are many examples of that.

Well the way everyone glorifies every act of Ishita's...oh she's so nice, she's the best..it seems not just Raman but everyone has become a bhakt of Ishita

I'm sorry it seems like I'm against Ishita or dont like her, I do, really, its just that the past few weeks the CVs have extolled each and every move of Ishita's while ignoring other characters, especially Raman.

If i'm right, this track will answer some of your questions. Ishita has committed some serious mistakes like Raman. Raman has come out clean but now, its Ishita's turn. Shagun is flying... Ishita's goodness is digging a grave. No one can save her this time... It should be Ishita who should raise and save her life...She must do that... 

No one is Ishita's bhakt. People become upset with her when he acts mahaan but that's not some quality that can be used to reprimand someone. So, they are praising her. Whatever be it, she's good and they are accepting it and even afraid of the same. This time, her life is at stake... She'll pay for her mistakes. Even, i'm not a big fan of mahaanta. cv's have brought this before confession because its important than confession. 

@bold : Absolutely agree on that. He is the best! And there have been very variations in his character too but some of his acts are beyond our understanding of his character. Raman is a complex man with many layers and we have liked what all we have seen of him till now but, nowadays not so much. It doesnt feel  like Raman anymore! The RKB we love, the RKB Ishita loves too.

He's the same man... We react differently in different situations. Though he's not showing everything, his inner turmoil is quite complex. His brother's life got spoilt in a minute... His ex-wife is back under the same roof where he wanted to lead a happy life with his innocent wife. He knows what Shagun is capable of and Ishita's goodness... To add to these complications, his son Adi is also there. All these days, Ashok has been playing this game... Raman didn't have any role. Finally, he's into it because his life depends on this game's outcome. RKB is going to enter the field with Mihir... We won't be subjected to mere torture of Shagun's bechari drama here. Yesterday, Raman hinted on the same. In the past few episodes, RKB was out of action but now, its time...with daaru and gussa, RKB is coming back... We are going to have one rocking scene between Mihir and RKB. cv's will start it there.

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Don't know about him being bhakt or not he has always supported ishu listen to ishu advice and I love him for that but I don't get why he is allowing sjagun to stay there??? He can strongly oppose and can buy them a flat but no...
And writer is glorifying shagun character and in raman eyes now she is a victim, loves Adi, and was not her fault for cheating on him 😕 🤢 can't understwnd mentality of writer
Edited by Angel13 - 9 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I feel like the change in Raman really happened back when Mani was introduced. Since that track ended super abruptly, his character has become a bit wishy washy at times. Like that decision to pack up and shift to Singapore permanently.

Actually, once Ishita's character changed from being practical to being super mahaan, Ishra collectively haven't had the same spark (except for this week for obvious reasons).
snowy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For seperation theory Raman should follow Ishita's step.As she khows how much Raman loves her and she has full confidence about him
We all like to watch the romantic ishita and Raman,not Shagun.
I have a request to Karan Patel not allow cvs Raman a week and coward character .I have seen all the episode of Kasturi,what a bold acting,I don't know whetherKaran  visits the  India Forums or not but this is our request and hopefully we will be not disheartened .At the end of the day, this serial is a smoothie for us ,far from India but weare all close to  KARAN AND DIVYANKA not SHAGUN  

Separation refrains us to watch this serial  

Kasturi must watching serial

Edited by snowy - 9 years ago
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't say I agree.
I work with entrepreneurs all day and know some of them on a personal level. Whilst they may be successful businessmen and make excellent decisions in respect of the business and the people involved, they can be complete idiots when it comes to their personal relationships or feelings.

Having said that, Raman has not gone weaker, in fact I see him getting stronger and stronger, with the reliable support of his wife, he has taken on the trials and tribulations of not just his family but that of his in-laws as well. And if that's being weak, then I guess I'm using a different scale to judge men. A lot of men expect their wives to care about their families but don't feel they need to reciprocate that care for their wive's family. My love and respect for this character called Raman Bhalla mainly stems from how he takes this responsibility without a thought and without question and especially love the way he respects his elders...nice.

As for loving and gushing about his wife, does that make a man weak? Seriously? I suppose I don't have the mills & boon strong silent man as a prototype perfect male in my mind.

To me, when a man can express his feelings for his wife and acknowledge the role she plays in his life and give her credit when its due, is a true MAN. A man who is confident enough about his capabilities and his manhood not to need to deny his wife the pleasure of hearing her being praised by the man whom her life revolves around. That to me is Raman Kumar Bhalla.

A true man, a man of all seasons, a man everyone can rely on.

I think the CVs are doing a good job showing how RKB is evolving as a man to be a better person because of the love and support of his wife. 

After all, isn't that what yeh hai mohabbatein is all about...