Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Nice update Smile

DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
awesome!! Nivedita the way she tries to be soft spoken is already annoying.
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Nice episode!!
Loved the title of your post Tanu!
I loved how Agam pulled her inside the house, and no matter what she couldn't stopped her self to smile on his love for her. How much Neil is trying to remind her her promise, but she is slowly slowly flowing in emotions, not able to pretend or holding inside her. Actually none of them are able to hide their emotions.
Felt for Ragini when she cried for having a same feelings for him.
Pam and Nevidita is annoying, but i seriously want them to be more irritated so Neil and Ragini will blow out their feelings. 
I loved the Precap, slowly slowly he will find out that Ragini never actually moved on in her life, and then i think he will accept Nishi invitation, and will start staying with them. Seriously waiting for that...

MB

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyameera19columbia

4856 Goldie

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and ..great title to your post.!!ClapClap
Neil/Ronit was just fabulous today..both not moving on..!!
Pam and Nivedita were tolerable today! Ragini was as usual too good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meera19

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Loved ur subject for this post. Moving on is not so On!!!
They are hurting and burning with jealousy. I wish atleast Dr. Aman stop pretending and tell truth to neil.

Kids are in hibernation no idea at all whats happening in their house. aise kabhi hota hai kya

What happened to Agham? He Invited her to come in and took off with the dhoklas, -bilkul bua pe gaya haiWink
Ranbhir toh dikta nahi. Also what happened to Dimpy?  

Also it looks like Pam assumes everyone's house is hers, Kahin bhi shurru ho jathi hai!
Jaymaa IF-Sizzlerz
Jaymaa
Jaymaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3serialfan40

Originally posted by aati1429

Loved ur subject for this post. Moving on is not so On!!!
They are hurting and burning with jealousy. I wish atleast Dr. Aman stop pretending and tell truth to neil.

Kids are in hibernation no idea at all whats happening in their house. aise kabhi hota hai kya

What happened to Agham? He Invited her to come in and took off with the dhoklas, -bilkul bua pe gaya haiWink
Ranbhir toh dikta nahi. Also what happened to Dimpy?  

Also it looks like Pam assumes everyone's house is hers, Kahin bhi shurru ho jathi hai!

Dimpy breakfast lene gayi aur uska husband ragini ko darwaje tak chod aaya ROFL

Nishi bol Rahi thi ki me dono ko milungi ..what happen now Confused
rana5 Goldie
rana5
rana5

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I remember you from the IPKKND forum. Great to read a familiar name! I hope you post regularly, if so I will definitely be reading.
poojadas77 Senior Member
poojadas77
poojadas77

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

You said it mate!!!! 
Moving on is so not on!!! 

Loved the episode today including the Pam histrionics becos the eye sex Neil was having with Ragini was worth it his frustration I don't know if you guys saw but the slight trying to move his shoulder away when that crack pot nivedita touched his shoulder was to die for!!!! 

And the eventual breakdown of ragini when she realizes he is moving on 
Her blubbering in the hospital in front of the patient until McNeil tells her shut the lecture and her breakdown in aman's arms uff and then when he comes and sees her uff uff 

Aman --- fab friend!!! Aur tumhe lagta hai ki woh apni zindagi mei aage badh chuka hai! 

Neil -- every scene he was in he rocked it!!! Just rocked it!!

Nishi - still the same selfish girl until her nani tells her as usual complaining about how her mom is not letting her see her bro dude she i selling the flat for you 

I had guessed the precap already!!! 

Ar u fab quick update 

McNeil is here to stay!!!!! 

i have noticed it too.. Neil wants tries to move his shoulder away... aww poor baby he still knows Ragini will be hurt to see this... par kya kare... dono jalenge phir bhi bolenge nahi!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index