Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Moving on .. is so NOT ON!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
-- Ragini : Mrs. Jealous

Ragini arrived at Karan's flat to give Dhoklas that Agam wanted. Pam saw her and fumed. She rubbed in the fact that Nivedita was here to stay with McNeeli and that left Ragini fuming. She walked off while McNeeli fumed on Pam for ruining his image in front of all

-- Nanhi Pari

Ragini rushed to Pari's side and in the meantime called McNeeli to attend to her

In the meantime, she found out that Pari's dad dumped them both. Ragini firmed up and told her to be strong and not give up

McNeeli arrived and told Ragini 'Hospital me jazbat aur awaz dono hi kaboo mein honi chahiye'. 

-- McNeeli : Mr. Jealous

Aman found Ragini crying and asked the reason and she shared about how Pari's dad left them much like her real life. Ragini breaks down and Aman reassures her. The duo are hugging when McNeeli comes and notices them. He is stunned.

-- Ye tera ghar aab mera ghar

Ragini decides to  sell off her flat to raise money for Neesi's wedding. Coincidentally McNeeli calls up property dealers to buy a house in the same area as Ragini. 

'Itne salo bad bhi hamari fidrat nahi badli, tumhari .. dil todne ki, aur meri dil bachane ki' - McNeeli 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenmadhurjyaChrisinSphotofreakrana54856meera19amazingneira---jais---columbiaDivyaDivI10DiscoDhoklaSiddhi_rabzonedgeanitaraniJaymaapoeticInfinitedreamsleelaa9

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
And Neil is so wrong. Remember in one previous episode with Pari, when Neil had called her from US, Ragini said something like - yeh bade doctors ko sirf dil bachata aata hai, sambhalna nahi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amazingneira

DivyaDivI10 IF-Dazzler
DivyaDivI10
DivyaDivI10

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hii I'm new here but I use to read Ur post also watching IKNMP still the being.. nice post liked the dil Wale dialogue..

photofreak

amazingneira Goldie
amazingneira
amazingneira

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Loved ur subject for this post. Moving on is not so On!!!
They are hurting and burning with jealousy. I wish atleast Dr. Aman stop pretending and tell truth to neil.

Kids are in hibernation no idea at all whats happening in their house. aise kabhi hota hai kya

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

3serialfan40ChrisinSkojagoryfancolumbiaDiscoDhoklaSiddhi_Infinitedreams

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
You said it mate!!!! 
Moving on is so not on!!! 

Loved the episode today including the Pam histrionics becos the eye sex Neil was having with Ragini was worth it his frustration I don't know if you guys saw but the slight trying to move his shoulder away when that crack pot nivedita touched his shoulder was to die for!!!! 

And the eventual breakdown of ragini when she realizes he is moving on 
Her blubbering in the hospital in front of the patient until McNeil tells her shut the lecture and her breakdown in aman's arms uff and then when he comes and sees her uff uff 

Aman --- fab friend!!! Aur tumhe lagta hai ki woh apni zindagi mei aage badh chuka hai! 

Neil -- every scene he was in he rocked it!!! Just rocked it!!

Nishi - still the same selfish girl until her nani tells her as usual complaining about how her mom is not letting her see her bro dude she i selling the flat for you 

I had guessed the precap already!!! 

Ar u fab quick update 

McNeil is here to stay!!!!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samaz954856meera19Infinitedreamspoetic

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aati1429

Loved ur subject for this post. Moving on is not so On!!!
They are hurting and burning with jealousy. I wish atleast Dr. Aman stop pretending and tell truth to neil.

Kids are in hibernation no idea at all whats happening in their house. aise kabhi hota hai kya

You know I was thinking the same 
I cannot stand that Ranbir chap I mean he cannot act 
But I love agham and I think Nishi is super selfish 
Nishi bro watisname pata nahi is missing 
God knows when they actually have 5 kids in the room how many BDs they will use

Infinitedreams

sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:53am | IP Logged
nice post.. merry christmas to you
rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
show has started n they r using BDs...storyline is not so crisp now already two vamps made entry...Tanu ur post is bang on..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index