07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why is she always trying to link up with Upen? He clearly doesn't like her and disrespects her and maligns her character behind her back
The snapdeal caller should ask her this question on the weekend. She is one of my favourites this season. I don't want her to spoil her image because of this. She is best when she is bindaas and alone without any guy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

07sid01 thumbnail
Is there anyone on the forum that can phone in?   I would, but I live in the UK
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07sid01

Why is she always trying to link up with Upen? He clearly doesn't like her and disrespects her and maligns her character behind her back
The snapdeal caller should ask her this question on the weekend. She is one of my favourites this season. I don't want her to spoil her image because of this. She is best when she is bindaas and alone without any guy.

@bold says it all..he maligns her character behind her back...whenever he misbehaved with her she gave back to him..Upen patel pagal ho chuka hai...she abused him when he abused her.. shut up Upen..
07sid01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold says it all..he maligns her character behind her back...whenever he misbehaved with her she gave back to him..Upen patel pagal ho chuka hai...she abused him when he abused her.. shut up Upen..

So-called "HERO" apparently. If a hero likes a girl, he wouldn't malign her character.
07sid01 thumbnail
I heard him saying in LF tht sonali didn't get any Bhav from gautam so she trying on him and wants him to kiss her etc just for the cameras!

Sickening!! 

What else can u expect from his cheapad mentally sick frustrated man who makes his frinds clean HIS PEE and checks them out and makes then jump in cold water and watches thier wet clothes while passing dirty comments!!!

Sick!!! Sick!! Sick!!

And some women here are cheering for such a disgusting man! What does that say abt them more than him?
moshij thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Upen is sick! Papa punz was correct, ladkiyo ki aad mein khelta hai aur ladkiyo ke sath bitching karta hai bilady chakka!

Sonali kitne pyar se iske paas gayi and he inturn pass slandorous commetns infront of KT for sonali as if sonali was some low life wh***.

Sonali dear, stay away from this pig. You are better off alone.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Upen is cheap guy🤢Sonali actually consider him as genuine frn but he is good for nothing 👎🏼
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From the begining Upen is charectesprless guy... 
Secretsmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with all above Upen points! 
07sid01 thumbnail
Some blind Upen pankhas will make an excuse for him and try and justify his act.