Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap
Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Hakhim Khan ka Ishtyle &Future Trials for Ajabdeh

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Swagat hai aap sab ka!

It was the night before Christmas, and we still dont have Ajabdeh back in Chittod! bummmerrr! lol! 

Title: Hakhim Khan ka Ishtyle &Future Trials for Ajabdeh

Our Chetak who alerted the two men of the danger ahead is now chilling lol!

so Pratap has his brain back, he starts throwing rocks to find the land mines- I guess the rocks are enough to trigger them??

anywho im having fun watching it!

they walk and walk and reach the afghan pathan camp!

here the girls and VB are packing things for Ajabdeh- gifts, clothes, jewelry! hahaha ok so Maan is not happy cuz in her words- Bhootni is coming to bijolia!!! god!!! why?!!!!! CVs let us live in peace, you people are no worse than mughals, DB etc!

back to where the action is happening!- so HK has an amazing nishana!! he shoots without looking! but our men have amazing ducking skills! 

HK keeps shooting and then he says to Pratap are you here to die? but our smartie Pratap says that I trust you, that you never miss your target so I know that you are not aiming at me to kill me because you missed and you never miss your target!! yaay! Pratap says that just like Rajputs, Pathans dont attack the unarmed!

HK is not convinced and Pratap says that you protect the land and people you live on and live with! Pratap says that a warrior is always surrounded by dangers so its like a child's play!
HK is pleased! he praises him but then tells Pratap to go! hahah! 

Pratap says that mughals are our common enemy, but HK doesnt think thats a good basis for friendship! lol! HK says that we and you have been enemies and will remain so and says that he will defeat the mughals like before!

Pratap and Patta start leaving and here HK has a cannon pointed at them, but our instinctive Pratap hears and feels that and throws his kattar into the cannon's mouth, blowing the cannon up into bits! it was rockinnnggg! mast trick tha!! so good!!!! you all have to see it!

but of course this was a trick to see if Pratap trusted HK and I guess by thinking that HK attacked them, Pratap failed to trust him, thats how I saw it!

trust- trust is hard to build but is easy to break, its like a house of cards that takes so long to build but one wind blow, one touch, one card pulled and the house is down, thats how trust is! 

DB and VB scene- its the precap scene or should i call it the crap scene? so VB has to do what DB says or else she will be kicked out! But but Maan hears all of it! yaay! maan will be VB's angel to the rescue!

here in bijolia the good wishes letter that Ajabdeh had written starts burning!!! of course its unauspicious!!! but lets look at it in a different light- fire is pure, fire tests you, gold is only purified when it goes thru fire, then it becomes the best gold!! It just means that Ajabdeh will have to go thru another trial of her faith and loyalty in order for her to go back to Chittod! Did you all see the flowers that were below the burning letter? well that indicates that though Ajabdeh will have to go thru a test of her faith, her love (Pratap) and her loved ones(friends, mom) will all be there for her! Flowers always brought praja closer and the placement of the flowers there indicates that even thru all the troubles that will surround Ajabdeh, Pratap will be there for her!

Ok does someone else want to tape Patta's mouth and hands? he is sooo annoying! dimak ka iistamal karna nahi aata usse!!!

Pratap tells him to be quiet and asks him if he can hear something, I could hear movement and I wasnt even in the screen! lol! 
Pratap says he hears horses moving and its of course the mughals! 
Patta says they are going to attack HK! 
looks like Pratap will tell HK or something! 

precap- mughal talking to HK about pratap- pratap kills some mughal soldiers, chakkar kya hai!!!

you know Im enjoying this HK track, the man has tevar but kya ada hai! lol! 

ok so by the time I come tomorrow to do my post, it will be Christmas night, so I would like to wish all of you a very Happy/Merry Christmas!! keeping in mind that Christmas is a holiday about giving, not just gifts but giving kindness, giving second chances, giving hope, giving back smiles and making a difference for others. Spend time with your family on holidays (Christmas, Diwali, Eid, New Years, etc), its the time you spend with them that is priceless, not the material gifts you give!

Merry Christmas!! 

Edited by Intrepida - 24 December 2014 at 9:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

haoua1616VaibhawShadowHeartsBaishali_Ghoshqed..dazzpariDivi.CNandini6JShivdsm123aditi37-firebird-ShaNak_RagNazaara610-FreeLancer-

usahingora Senior Member
usahingora
usahingora

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
thanks same 2 u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
thanks rati for update. hohoho marry xmas to all. might not get time to post tomorrow but sure will try to pick in for updates LOL

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

thanks rati for update. hohoho marry xmas to all. might not get time to post tomorrow but sure will try to pick in for updates LOL

you're welcome! no worries, its Christmas - holiday so traffic on forums will be low!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usahingora

thanks same 2 u

you're welcome!
roni_berna IF-Stunnerz
roni_berna
roni_berna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas and will all a happy new year in advance PartyEmbarrassedBig smile

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erikalui

Merry Christmas and will all a happy new year in advance PartyEmbarrassedBig smile

thanks dear!EmbarrassedStar
sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks  rati for update.Merry chrismas to you and all forum members.It's good episode.i like HK and Pratap scene .

Intrepida

Go to top