Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

National Hero ki qualities (Page 3)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Gautam, Gautam Gautam, every where he is only . Clap 
More power to Gautam Party 

Gauam ka hi jalwa hain sab jagah par Dancing

I really love your enthu for GautamLOL... u can see i always like ur posts and commentsEmbarrassed
Thanks Embarrassed  btw rits u were also gautam phan na phir achanak kya hua Unhappy
kyu chod diya aapne usko support karna Cry
I also like ur supporting Dimpy now Embarrassed LOL


Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 24 December 2014 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ariana--

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Joined: 10 September 2013
Posts: 27192

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
As if above mentioned thing has nt been done by any othr house mate...n only gau hs done dat..
Eg..
Bathroom leela... Sopen toh gy nh kal k epi m...

Breaking stuff...ali ne toh kuch toda nh

Back bitching ...well lets nt touch dis topic

Milk stealing..as if u hvnt seen d footages shown on dis WKW. Where every one even sonali hd milk carton hiding in her drawernutella..mkarishma n arya ne bh khaya gautam ka chori kr k..
So..plzzz sara bill gautsm k naam p mat faado ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyaScreamForMe

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hippopotamus


In words of Salman to Karishma

Agar kuch nahi hai toh bura kyun maana? 

dont get serious...i dont care either way
Hippo I am not serius on you as I love ur posts and ur very good member Approve Star

What I dont like is from some days ppl are saying me why u post this, comment this ur posts are same and etc. 

I respects others opinions so ppl shld respect my also 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriyahippopotamus--Ariana--ScreamForMe-StrAnGer-

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9458

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by rits08

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Gautam, Gautam Gautam, every where he is only . Clap 
More power to Gautam Party 

Gauam ka hi jalwa hain sab jagah par Dancing

I really love your enthu for GautamLOL... u can see i always like ur posts and commentsEmbarrassed
Thanks Embarrassed  btw rits u were also gautam phan na phir achanak kya hua Unhappy
kyu cho diya aapne usko support karna Cry
I also like ur supporting Dimpy now Embarrassed LOL

I still like Gautam...not that i hate him or anything... and i dint even used to support Dimpy earlier... but i think Gautam has done a very wrong thing and he has lost a very imp support of Dimpy by ditching her... he should not have backstabbed her...she was poking pritam for Gautam only but instead he blamed her... i did not like it... i hope Gautam realises what hes doing...hes supporting backstabber Pritam, whom i really hate! Nonetheless some qualities are good and some are bad, when i like some of his qualities i make a post on that...ab nahi acha lag rha toh uspe post bana diya...bt dont worry ts all in good fun... not to rile up anyoneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus--SH7_Sunny--

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9458

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

As if above mentioned thing has nt been done by any othr house mate...n only gau hs done dat..
Eg..
Bathroom leela... Sopen toh gy nh kal k epi m...

Breaking stuff...ali ne toh kuch toda nh

Back bitching ...well lets nt touch dis topic

Milk stealing..as if u hvnt seen d footages shown on dis WKW. Where every one even sonali hd milk carton hiding in her drawernutella..mkarishma n arya ne bh khaya gautam ka chori kr k..
So..plzzz sara bill gautsm k naam p mat faado ...

No doubt or log bhi galat hai.. but this thread is about Gautam... usme bhi kuch khaamiyan hai...im jst writing them.. so chillEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hippopotamus

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114952

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rits08


Dimpy ne Gautam ko bold karna try bhi nahi kiya abhi toh... Dimpy ki fight toh Pritam se hai and Ali se hai... Gautam se toh koi fight bhi nahi hai.. jis din Dimpy Gautam ke peeche pad gayi toh uski watt haiLOL
Ali and pritam ke toh peeche hi padi hain dimpy aaj bhi reporter banke unke hi peeche padi thi LOL 

Gautam ke peeche kya padegi yeh ussey bhidegi toh iska hi kaam kahrab hoga aajtak koi kuch nahi bigaad paya gautam ka infact saamne waala usko hero bana ke chala ajata hain LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya--Ariana--

hippopotamus IF-Rockerz
hippopotamus
hippopotamus

Joined: 23 September 2014
Posts: 9007

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by hippopotamus


In words of Salman to Karishma

Agar kuch nahi hai toh bura kyun maana? 

dont get serious...i dont care either way
Hippo I am not serius on you as I love ur posts and ur very good member Approve Star

What I dont like is from some days ppl are saying me why u post this, comment this ur posts are same and etc. 

I respects others opinions so ppl shld respect my also 

I apologize. 

I just tease gautam fans. Please dont take it personally. In the end no one is serious here.

Hope u will get me point.

lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sara5471TheBigTamasha--Ariana----SH7_Sunny--

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 9458

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by rits08


Dimpy ne Gautam ko bold karna try bhi nahi kiya abhi toh... Dimpy ki fight toh Pritam se hai and Ali se hai... Gautam se toh koi fight bhi nahi hai.. jis din Dimpy Gautam ke peeche pad gayi toh uski watt haiLOL
Ali and pritam ke toh peeche hi padi hain dimpy aaj bhi reporter banke unke hi peeche padi thi LOL 

Gautam ke peeche kya padegi yeh ussey bhidegi toh iska hi kaam kahrab hoga aajtak koi kuch nahi bigaad paya gautam ka infact saamne waala usko hero bana ke chala ajata hain LOL

she knows ki Gautam ko public support hai thats why shes not going against him! Bt im sure agar Gautam kuch zada usko bolega ya bitching n all karega toh fir wo hi nhi chodegi use!LOL
Anyhoo, we should pray that they both become frns again! Dimpy has been the most loyal frn of Gautam!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Once a hero always a hero *DT Note P7*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: fairfairysays   Replies: 93   Views: 6758

fairfairysays 93 6758 27 December 2014 at 11:20am by mittijalebi
Qualities of your favourite contestant

2 3 4

Author: -.Merit.-   Replies: 25   Views: 2096

-.Merit.- 25 2096 21 December 2014 at 4:42am by -.Merit.-
Bigg boss past winner qualities

Author: rockyji   Replies: 2   Views: 628

rockyji 2 628 30 November 2014 at 9:52pm by lavanya174
praneet n his qualities..

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: sonali_ace   Replies: 78   Views: 3558

sonali_ace 78 3558 16 November 2014 at 3:30pm by -MONA-
Hero to Super Duper Hero-Gautam!

2

Author: missfitkaur   Replies: 11   Views: 2093

missfitkaur 11 2093 03 November 2014 at 12:01am by njani123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index