Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: rits08

na ji...aap meri post history dekh sakte ho...mai toh sab ko equally hi bajati hunπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I am waiting for your posts on the rest of HM's qualities. But i doubt it will get this much traction
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

sadak chaap beeri ha

enuff said πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Good post Rits πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congratulations yaar ye thread ab tak lock nahin hua πŸ˜†
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Lol exactly! Gautam has no real qualities of a hero! He's totally pathetic!

you know how much i was against Gauhar but at least she was good looking and Strong personality Hd mind of her own to tackle the situations smartly
but GG πŸ€’ He is a complete Loser (with capital L)
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chingaari

you know how much i was against Gauhar but at least she was good looking and Strong personality Hd mind of her own to tackle the situations smartly
but GG πŸ€’ He is a complete Loser (with capital L)

Agreed. I didn't like Gauhar but she was far better than GG.
KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Aur do qualities u forgot to add
1) One who goes to bathroom with gals shall not throw rocks at others (he was one of the first to reach to BB warning Sonali and upen)

2) Rotlu king ... (Gifs below --- credit meow)

3) Dost sirf uskey hain aaj kal.. When confronted about mugs breaking.. he rudely says "yahan pe doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain" .. repeatedly.. so ab sirf uskey dost hain... πŸ˜†.. and people think just one small fight with Dimpy and his game hasn't been shaken up to make such rude comments... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Dand maestro... and he actually wonders (today's epi) on why all the dand ghoom pheer ke uspey kyon aatey hain... πŸ˜‰

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sha1

I am waiting for your posts on the rest of HM's qualities. But i doubt it will get this much traction

why shud i make a thread on others qualities just becoz a bunch of ppl dont like my postsπŸ˜†
u r free to make any number of posts on anyone u wantπŸ˜†
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Aur do qualities u forgot to add

1) One who goes to bathroom with gals shall not throw rocks at others (he was one of the first to reach to BB warning Sonali and upen)

2) Rotlu king ... (Gifs below --- credit meow)

3) Dost sirf uskey hain aaj kal.. When confronted about mugs breaking.. he rudely says "yahan pe doston ke beech baat ho rahee hain" .. repeatedly.. so ab sirf uskey dost hain... πŸ˜†.. and people think just one small fight with Dimpy and his game hasn't been shaken up to make such rude comments... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

4) Dand maestro... and he actually wonders (today's epi) on why all the dand ghoom pheer ke uspey kyon aatey hain... πŸ˜‰

awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘

GG khud kare toh rasleela, baaki karein toh character dheela! Khud toh vulgar tarah se chipakta tha Diandra se, bathroom leela and what not... mike utar deta tha... uska khud ka samaan pure ghar mein fela hota hai...and then he has the audacity to break others cups
What a loserπŸ₯±
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chingaari

Good post Rits πŸ‘πŸΌ

Congratulations yaar ye thread ab tak lock nahin hua πŸ˜†

thanks chings😳
aapki meherbaaani se thread chal hi raha hai😳...bt log mujhe gaaliya toh khub de rahe haiπŸ˜†
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritz - anti-Gauti 😲 or just making observations? πŸ˜‰ Jo bhi ho yaar, baki Sab weirdos se Gauti seems better. He at least makes me laugh unlike most of the others who make me cringe

There should have been better contestants πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ