Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj/Sandhya - A true 'Diya/Baati' or ???

GovindaGovinda Senior Member
GovindaGovinda
GovindaGovinda

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I watched today's episode - could not understand what Cvs are trying to show?
here are my thoughts:

1.  Is Suraj going through PTSD - ike everyone thinks - but to me his actions do not look like he is going thru PTSd - some guilt or something deep inside him - bec when he came to the park, (correct if I am wrong, my hindi is not as good as others) he looked at Sandhya finger(she had bandaid) and the reaction on his face, concern in his eys - u do not see that if a person is going thru PTSD
 He is very clear on why he wants to be separated - gave lot of reasons mainly Bhabo - but he said that he should be blamed bec he did not stay inside the plane like Sandhya asked

2. If not PTSD - then why is he behaving like this?  I really hope CVs will come with convincing answer so Suraj character is not butchered - if he really is upset because his mom lost a kidney, then the whole Diya/Baati concept and all his speeches in the past, his promises to Sandhya do not make sense - he became one normal human being - no special about Suraj/Sandhya 
if he thinks his mom is more important then he should not have marired - should have stayed single

so I am hoping his character is not butchered - hope Bhabo does not interfer too much here

one more question I have - what if Sandhya was the one who got shot while saving Bhabo? What would Suraj do? Still behave like this -  a jerk?  or would he abandon his mom and move out with Sandhya

why r they showing Suraj as such a weak character?

please save his character - Diya Baati is nothing without Suraj

why can they not show real meaning of Diya/baati since they named the show -

A true soulmates would not get mad at others that easily like they r showing Suraj - if he truly loved Sandhya, he would analyze the situation and act properly - even if the other person is at fault, he would stand by her to make sure she corrects herself

here they are showing him throw away his marraige bec his mom lost kidney - crying out loud - what a way to show him as 'MAMA's BOY' - they should rename the show something else like 'ma...

Edited by GovindaGovinda - 24 December 2014 at 10:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarmahiwayyyJaishankarpallavi25

Sonali_11 IF-Dazzler
Sonali_11
Sonali_11

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Govinda if u remember the earlier episodes when Bhabo was in the hospital, The doctor did advise Suraj to go for consuelling ..He was having fb's of Bhabo getting shot at the hospital , the night when Bhabo got saved..He seemed to b disinterested in everything.
If he was ok, he woud have convinced Babasa or atleast coud have cleared his doubts, Behaving such way does not make sense.

Suraj is definately having PTSD ..it would be revealed later on, Seems he is only stuck with the hijack portion where sandy refused to come inside the aeroplane with him..
He has started to behave irritationaly and has become emotionally numb,otherwise how he coud not feel the pain when his hand was getting burnt

I would have thought that he has some other issues with sandy but when Bhabo too is convincing him to bring sandy back and also doesnot have any problem with the way she was doing her duty , then what problem does suraj have? He was also there witnessing the situation...More over before BHABO got shot he was convincing her not to give up in the case of RK..

If u have a better justifcation to give for such behaviour then u can suggest the Cvs.. He is too good to hurt sandy like this, I repeat during SV2 the situation was very much different...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_shankarJaishankar

Neel_M IF-Sizzlerz
Neel_M
Neel_M

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
PTST or no PTST Suraj is not behaving normal!
He is mad with Sandhya for not coming in the plane,
but not ready to take the blame either that it was him who shouldn't come out from the plane!
Somehow, somewhere his brain tissues got a knot which needs to open ASAPLOL

I'm so happy that Sandhya seems moved on.
I love the scene where she opened her jewellery and dressed in her uniformClap
She has bigger job to do other than crying!

Regarding Diya Baati concept... I guess sometimes Diya Baati could be separated tooLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

mahiwayyy Goldie
mahiwayyy
mahiwayyy

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
In one offscreen seg, Anas told everything is well-planned decision. So i hope there shld be some convincing reason behind  this decision as well... ll ve to wait n watch...

Hope they wont butcher an inspirational character...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top