Posted: 9 years ago
Famous and patented rk pose of our rishbala...
Look at this pic the way madhu has held rk coat when he caught her from felling...for the moment they both were so into each other forgot everuthing around them...There was satisfaction in rk eyes that he caught his beauty...his prey or victim...or at that moment his passion..it can be seen in rk eyes...but for madhu it was a confused reaction she was not angry that why rk touched her waist but was in slight shock..trying to understood the meaning behind rk eyes...This can be seen how he held rk coat...Going through his flow of behaviour he could have release herself in just seconds or could not held him  the way she did...but she was all in rk arms...Her falling was not part of rk plan so the reactions from both sides came true and natural...
.and that  sparkling chemistry they defined...

Edited by romitag - 9 years ago
ya romi this is their first rk pose
Awesome post Romi
The emotion expresses there was deep...even though they didn't understand it at the time 😳
I couldn't take my eyes off Rishbala Romi n Rk also couldn't take his eyes off Madhubala.Both of them wr breathtakingly beautiful. Fully agree with you. Rk ws lost in Madhu's beauty at that time,whtevr his plan will be aftrwords n fr Madhu,she ws confused. She gv the angry expression on tht time also whn her dupatta got stuck with Rk. But all in all during their eyelock n in Rk pose,we cn feel the spark btw them.So brilliantly executed shot scene n DVD wr outstanding there.😳
Originally posted by v.p.joshi

Nice post 

Thanks😊
Originally posted by Abhiya4life

Awesome post Romi
The emotion expresses there was deep...even though they didn't understand it at the time 😳

Thanks meghna😊
awesome post . Madhu falling and RK holding Madhu is not part of RK's plan but destiny's so , it helped RK to get Rishbala . they both didn't understand their emotion especially Madhu as RK knows his feelings for Madhu but as usual for him his emotions se zyaada imp his ego and his Abhimaan which is been hurt as he went to jail for 4 nights and 4 days . Edited by sree.gattu - 9 years ago
awesome post
I have seen some other actors doing this pose
but I didn't like it
this RK pose is only for RISHUBALA
AND ONLY DVD LOOKS THE BEST IN IT  
Originally posted by rima4ever

thanks for sharing

Welcome dia. .😊
The RK pose only suits DVD/RISHBALA...