CVs, Khudakelie please just don't show Seher and Ahil in one frame

SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I know that you guys have shown much worse scenes of Aher. But then atleast Seher was unaware that she was his Saali...But now that she knows, please just stop this indecency...

Yeah I know no touching happened today, but since Seher is appearing as Sanam,...for Ahil he is looking lovingly and meanfully at his WIFE and that is still inappropriate...And Seher shouldn't be talking about loving Ahil and bla bla bla anymore

What ever sas bahu Sazish you want to show and however badass you want to show Seher in front of Tanveer is fine but when dealing with Ahil in anyway just don't show Seher and Ahil in the same frame...

Please, this is just a request from a very frustrated fan...Thanks!
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yeah! OMG! I thought I was the only one who felt typical Aahil Sanam vibes between them until Seher screamed Bappa in her mind. For a moment I thought it was Seher who was hurt or something or probably Sanam is ready to sign even with a bandaged hand.
But honestly even Seher was looking very lovingly at Aahil . they had good eyelocks.

Poor Aahil. Now I feel he does not desrve this treachery from Sanam. She needs to come clean instead of making a further fool out of him.

After today I really do not think Sanam also respects Aahil, his feelings or his love.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† CVs are perhaps pointing towards something which is even more tabboo to us. I cannot mention that here. But Aahil continuing to look so clueless. I mean Aahil always looks clueless anyways, but today's expressions just top the charts.πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IFfreak - 9 years ago
SheAish thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFfreak

Yeah! OMG! I thought I was the only one who felt typical Aahil Sanam vibes between them until Seher screamed Bappa in her mind. For a moment I thought it was Seher who was hurt or something or probably Sanam is ready to sign even with a bandaged hand.

But honestly even Seher was looking very lovingly at Aahil . they had good eyelocks.

Poor Aahil. Now I feel he does not desrve this treachery from Sanam. She needs to come clean instead of making a further fool out of him.

After today I really do not think Sanam also respects Aahil, his feelings or his love.

ExactlyI Sanam was hurt when Ahil was acting with Sanam2 but here she is sending her SISTER in her place and she knows that now he has mellowed down, and she is totally COOL with Seher facing Ahil as her!
And yes, Seher WAS looking lovingly at Ahil, and she was interacting with Ahil JUST like Sanam ...
That's why even the viewers didn't know that was Seher and the minute that monologue came on I just felt sick in my stomach...
I refrained from watching the Aher track from day one because I was highly uncomfortable with it, but today I got DUPED into watching it and now that scene has left me so uneasy, I feel like puking...

I think they must give some screen time and meaningful sensible track to Seher too. All the time thye focus only on Sanam. Mostly the woman who keeps getting hurt physically and emotionally is the main lead.

They could have shown a flashback like Sanam had just gone to her room and was still thinking about preparing something. meandwhile Seher recalls her and Rehan;s scene and decides to try his cake reciepe and opens the maida pack and gets hurt and Sanam bandages her. this way there could have been a good Seher scene with Rehan in flashback.

why always let the audience focus and sympathy go to only Sanam? And now when she again poses as her sister the jija looks at her with same emotion as he would look at his wife. This is plain wrong. She also returns his loving look. What the hell.
SheAish thumbnail
^^^ I'm sure the cvs can write the story in a 101 alternative ways, where Seher and Ahil does not have to be in the same frame even if Tanveer tries to hurt Sanam...just like the scenario you just mentioned...See its not too difficult...plus the scene itself lost its charm because it was Ahil and Seher instead of Sahil when it SHOULD have been a Sahil scene...Uhggg!

BTW I'm not a Seher fan at all but I would still rather they show a Sehan scene than a Ahil and Seher scene. ITs just WRONG as you say...

Umm, I do find Seher interesting, so one can say I am her fan. I can see you are not but that is cool with me. I have my reasons for not liking the scene, you have yoursπŸ˜‰.
And yes  I feel the CVs are being very partial to her character. Sanam had a lot of fiery shades which have suddenly fizzled out. I am sure you like Sanam, but currently I find her very boring, but then Aahil has become boring too, so you see matching matching they can playπŸ˜†.
She is the only one who is the focus of everyone's sazish, which is why everything revolves around her.

For once they can have someone trying to hurt Seher or someone trying to hurt Sanam but Seher gets hurt or takes the hurt on herself. this way she'd get the due. BTW, its just 2 of us disturbed with this scene it seems
SheAish thumbnail
^^Nah! I'm sure there are many uncomfortable with the scene and that would include both Sehan and Sahil fans...Perhaps, most find the topic/post controversial. I tried to make it really neutral, but may be it still comes off not neutral enough...πŸ˜†

As for Seher, yeah I have my reasons...πŸ˜‰ but I find it really in poor taste that the cvs are not showing any awkwardness on her part now that she knows she have been allowing her jija to be intimate with her before...which is why she so readily once again came over, IN FRONT of Ahil acting like Sanam...🀒

Hey btw way thanks for the reply...Loved interacting with you...I have been kind of away from the forum today, and was meaning to keep away from now on. BUt after seeing the episode I just wanted to put this out here...

Thanks once again... I'll see you around if I come back...

Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you think cvs listen to us???πŸ˜•
never they show what they wanted to show and the crap is what they are showing it today...😑