Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala TS -Crazy Stupid Lovers PART 2 POSTED ON PAGE 1 (Page 7)

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
part - 1
haha...such a crazy story neha...loved it!!ROFL
thoroughly enjoyed reading it & rolfed like hell...ROFL
first tell me who is at the highest degree of madness?? RK or Madhu or their parents?? yes, for me even they are mad lol for giving birth to this mad kids LOL...ROFL
Devil & moron are one crazy stupid lovers...ROFL
haha...to make them realise their parents planned to send Rk on a trip & get madhu engaged to that mukku pukku LOL but these two dumbs never realised they love each other madly...yes, madly...becos mad couples know other way to love LOLROFL
Haha..Rk nicely frightened the living day light of mmukku & chased him out from the engagement but sdly he got engaged to his devil...LOLROFL
can they be anymore crazy?? they agreed to get married for a deal LOL!!ROFL
i think they are bonded so close with their fightings so let them fight till the eternity & make their parents a mute spectator forever LOL!!ROFL
so these crazies are finally gonna tie the knot LOL!!ROFL 
let me read the 2nd part & see what all nautanki's these to weird creatures create LOL!!ROFL

Edited by madhurish - 29 December 2014 at 3:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Love-Blossoms

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Part 2
My expression didn't change from part 1 to part 2 LOL bth remained same...ROFL
u yet again made laugh hard & my sides are aching LOL!!ROFL
u have aptly named the title for this stupid nonstop fighting couples LOL!!ROFL
did they really got married?? its seems one was busy emailing & other was giving running commentary to basket ball match LOL!!ROFL 
Glad they didnt do IT before the basket ball match or else these two wuld have given free ahem ahem show to the basket ball audience as they cannot keep their hands off of each other LOL!!ROFL
proof for their dumbness - they missed their suhaag raat & went to play match LOL & next day they even fought for the trophy LOL but after making love whenever they look at the trophy they would really wanna throw it out or curse it as it ruined their suhaag raat LOL!!ROFL
haha...padmini & rdha got upset in the 1st part when their useless kids didnt do nothing after getting so drunk but now they are so happy as this time the clubbing drunken night played its part LOL!!ROFL 
oh my! these two crazies gonna have a baby? & at that moment too they both were cribbing instead of sealing the beautiful moment with a kiss LOL!!ROFL 
how much ever u assure us neha that the babies will be matured & they will handle their crazy stupid parents but i seriously doubt that LOL!!ROFL
yes...pagal baap or maa ki bachcha paagal square or paagal cube hona chahi hai LOL!! but giving regards to rishbala's craziness their kids will be paagal infinite LOL!!ROFL
this was one cracking story...i really loved it & sorry i couldn't give anyother emotions other than ROLF...ROFL

p.s- i respect ur decision ...but dont say u r not a good writer...u r a fantastic writer who writes in a lovely crazy way & through which u make us laugh a lot...
i really enjoy ur stories a lot...so if u continue writin then i ll surely enjoy reading it but i cant compel u as myself gonna quit writing after finishing my ongoing stories...ROFL

Edited by madhurish - 29 December 2014 at 4:19am

Love-Blossoms

Love-Blossoms IF-Rockerz
Love-Blossoms
Love-Blossoms

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashabanerjee

seriously this IF is cheatign me...it is just not posting few of my comments..
Neha...this is the craziest OS that I ever read, I mean they are so silly, stupid and cute...

their fights, the way to rescue one another and the part where they agreed for marriage...

as you said..their kid shoudl be mature to handle his immature Parents loz,.

BTW..u said u wanna quit qriting??? somethign personal or if its just a decision better re think about it...

how can we survive if writers like you stop writing...come on plzzz CryCryCry
ashu this if has lot its sense totally 
n since the day the new design have come it has become more annoying definately 
u wont believe just to post this story it troubled me three times 
glad u liked it thanku so much for reading 

nothing personal just that i feel that i m not that grt of a writer i dnt know y i have lost all interest in writing but as u said to rethink i ll see if my mind changes or not 
.PassionateLuv. Goldie
.PassionateLuv.
.PassionateLuv.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NehaVdian

Originally posted by ashabanerjee

seriously this IF is cheatign me...it is just not posting few of my comments..
Neha...this is the craziest OS that I ever read, I mean they are so silly, stupid and cute...

their fights, the way to rescue one another and the part where they agreed for marriage...

as you said..their kid shoudl be mature to handle his immature Parents loz,.

BTW..u said u wanna quit qriting??? somethign personal or if its just a decision better re think about it...

how can we survive if writers like you stop writing...come on plzzzCryCryCry
ashu this if has lot its sense totally
n since the day the new design have come it has become more annoying definately
u wont believe just to post this story it troubled me three times
glad u liked it thanku so much for reading

nothing personal just that i feel that i m not that grt of a writer i dnt know y i have lost all interest in writing but as u said to rethink i ll see if my mind changes or not

neha pls rethink abt ur decision.ur stories r awesome dear Big smile

Love-Blossoms

madhurish IF-Sizzlerz
madhurish
madhurish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
unresed my comment above!! LOL

Love-Blossoms

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
awesome both parts..specially the last one. RM so immature. I wonder what they have done in honeymoon.. They must have felt their love then, all being alone. Thanks for the link Neha. Do write more like this
p.s. I loved the name u gave Sultan. Sullupooo... ROFL LOL

Edited by Miss_uliuli - 30 December 2014 at 12:30am

Love-Blossoms

ananya2010 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2010
ananya2010

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Wow this TS was the craziest ever i have read.  OMG Madhu-R.K are too much, i just loved it to the core.  Tears were rolling out of my eyes reading this.

Love-Blossoms

Ni33 IF-Rockerz
Ni33
Ni33

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I finally found it...ROFL
And now I have finally read it...ROFL And now for my comment...LOL

The title certainly apts for this story...ROFL
I have literally no idea what to write...LOL I laughed through the entire story... All the way from the water on his bed to poor Kundra Jr...Save him/her from the crazy stupid lovers...ROFL

To be honest...I figured something was wrong since they were shooing RK away so they could get Madhu engaged with Mukku Pukku...ROFL And their tiny whispers here and there on how they would agree to marry each other if it benefits the both of them... LOL

But there is one sad part in this story...LOL 
The part where RK hugs that football fearing for its Life...ROFL Okay sad and funny...ROFL
I am a football lover...But I love to Watch basket as well... But football is football... Nothing can't be compared with that...Especially those old games... Day Dreaming That was football...I so miss the old charisma, funny playing, team playing football... Nothing like todays football...Okay enough with football...Or sports for that matter...Or this entire comment will only consist with that...ROFL

I truly enjoyed this TS and laughed through it... Both of them are equally crazy...And if their parents would know some over excessive drinking would lead them to that path...They would allowed their Children to do so a long time ago...ROFL

Thanks for the TS and for the accidentaly deleted PM...LOL
Promise won't happen again...Tongue

Edited by Ni33 - 03 January 2015 at 10:46am

Love-Blossoms

Go to top