Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
thanku all for ur awesome comments really means a lot
I agree with all of u this rishbala r the craziest I have ever written
but contrary I think their kid will be lil mature
n he/she might give some brains to his/her parents lol
hehe the parents r aware of the depth of their love
that's y they tried to get them together but the crazy couple dnt want to confess
ever as they believe in actions rather than words lol
so instead of chanting I love u
they do it more often lol
once again thanku all
n this was my last ts
I wld be quitting writing after completing my ss lamhe
so thanku all for appreciating my works n giving me awesome feedbacks
in ur buzy schedules
thanks guys I love u all
happy new year to all of u
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
seriously this IF is cheatign me...it is just not posting few of my comments..
Neha...this is the craziest OS that I ever read, I mean they are so silly, stupid and cute...

their fights, the way to rescue one another and the part where they agreed for marriage...

as you said..their kid shoudl be mature to handle his immature Parents loz,.

BTW..u said u wanna quit qriting??? somethign personal or if its just a decision better re think about it...

how can we survive if writers like you stop writing...come on plzzz 😭😭😭
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
part - 1
haha...such a crazy story neha...loved it!!🤣
thoroughly enjoyed reading it & rolfed like hell...🤣
first tell me who is at the highest degree of madness?? RK or Madhu or their parents?? yes, for me even they are mad lol for giving birth to this mad kids LOL...🤣
Devil & moron are one crazy stupid lovers...🤣
haha...to make them realise their parents planned to send Rk on a trip & get madhu engaged to that mukku pukku LOL but these two dumbs never realised they love each other madly...yes, madly...becos mad couples know other way to love LOL🤣
Haha..Rk nicely frightened the living day light of mmukku & chased him out from the engagement but sdly he got engaged to his devil...LOL🤣
can they be anymore crazy?? they agreed to get married for a deal LOL!!🤣
i think they are bonded so close with their fightings so let them fight till the eternity & make their parents a mute spectator forever LOL!!🤣
so these crazies are finally gonna tie the knot LOL!!🤣 
let me read the 2nd part & see what all nautanki's these to weird creatures create LOL!!🤣
Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Part 2
My expression didn't change from part 1 to part 2 LOL bth remained same...🤣
u yet again made laugh hard & my sides are aching LOL!!🤣
u have aptly named the title for this stupid nonstop fighting couples LOL!!🤣
did they really got married?? its seems one was busy emailing & other was giving running commentary to basket ball match LOL!!🤣 
Glad they didnt do IT before the basket ball match or else these two wuld have given free ahem ahem show to the basket ball audience as they cannot keep their hands off of each other LOL!!🤣
proof for their dumbness - they missed their suhaag raat & went to play match LOL & next day they even fought for the trophy LOL but after making love whenever they look at the trophy they would really wanna throw it out or curse it as it ruined their suhaag raat LOL!!🤣
haha...padmini & rdha got upset in the 1st part when their useless kids didnt do nothing after getting so drunk but now they are so happy as this time the clubbing drunken night played its part LOL!!🤣 
oh my! these two crazies gonna have a baby? & at that moment too they both were cribbing instead of sealing the beautiful moment with a kiss LOL!!🤣 
how much ever u assure us neha that the babies will be matured & they will handle their crazy stupid parents but i seriously doubt that LOL!!🤣
yes...pagal baap or maa ki bachcha paagal square or paagal cube hona chahi hai LOL!! but giving regards to rishbala's craziness their kids will be paagal infinite LOL!!🤣
this was one cracking story...i really loved it & sorry i couldn't give anyother emotions other than ROLF...🤣

p.s- i respect ur decision ...but dont say u r not a good writer...u r a fantastic writer who writes in a lovely crazy way & through which u make us laugh a lot...
i really enjoy ur stories a lot...so if u continue writin then i ll surely enjoy reading it but i cant compel u as myself gonna quit writing after finishing my ongoing stories...🤣

Edited by madhurish - 9 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashabanerjee

seriously this IF is cheatign me...it is just not posting few of my comments..

Neha...this is the craziest OS that I ever read, I mean they are so silly, stupid and cute...

their fights, the way to rescue one another and the part where they agreed for marriage...

as you said..their kid shoudl be mature to handle his immature Parents loz,.

BTW..u said u wanna quit qriting??? somethign personal or if its just a decision better re think about it...

how can we survive if writers like you stop writing...come on plzzz 😭😭😭

ashu this if has lot its sense totally 
n since the day the new design have come it has become more annoying definately 
u wont believe just to post this story it troubled me three times 
glad u liked it thanku so much for reading 

nothing personal just that i feel that i m not that grt of a writer i dnt know y i have lost all interest in writing but as u said to rethink i ll see if my mind changes or not 
.PassionateLuv. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NehaVdian

ashu this if has lot its sense totally

n since the day the new design have come it has become more annoying definately
u wont believe just to post this story it troubled me three times
glad u liked it thanku so much for reading

nothing personal just that i feel that i m not that grt of a writer i dnt know y i have lost all interest in writing but as u said to rethink i ll see if my mind changes or not

neha pls rethink abt ur decision.ur stories r awesome dear 😃
madhurish thumbnail
unresed my comment above!! LOL
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome both parts..specially the last one. RM so immature. I wonder what they have done in honeymoon.. They must have felt their love then, all being alone. Thanks for the link Neha. Do write more like this
p.s. I loved the name u gave Sultan. Sullupooo... ROFL 😆
Edited by Miss_uliuli - 9 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow this TS was the craziest ever i have read.  OMG Madhu-R.K are too much, i just loved it to the core.  Tears were rolling out of my eyes reading this.