India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

It just broke my heart

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
loved Ishaani's desperation to see Ranveer and the look of relief on her face when she saw him was so heartwarming but when pervert Chirag sent him the FAKE pictures of him and Ishaani, Ranveer's trust and heart being broken were heart wrenching. Poor Ishaani. She's not wrong this time but nor is Ranveer. And now I get the teary-eyed look on his face. My assumption was partly right. He found out the truth just not by Ishaani. It isn't a truth in any way. Still... Ishaani's scream! Can't say anything about the expressions of Ranveer before falling into the pool. It was so dramatic and heart breaking that I can't think of proper words for now. :( btw, in the precap it shows Ranveer's wound bleeding badly, is that a metaphor for his heart bleeding i.e. Ishaani's "betrayal" caused his heart to bleed? Oh, no. But this was something I wanted to watch in the show too. Ishveer stole the show. Feeling terrible for them both.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

assudha2004compartmentviktori_vikusiSUPRATIMlvJERAN_priyaa_samaz95Mahi_veOmaRamdassnebuna

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
i felt it yesterday itself...that RV is gonna MU...poor Rv he thinks she betrayed him..ooh that dialogues...and his expressions even after getting shot...
it was like he was feeling the pain that ishani gave more than the bullet gave...

Shakti..once more dude..hatsoff to you for such a fantastic acting...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_veOmaRamdass

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Heart wrenching is one word I would use

Ranveer is terribly broken...Can cvs wrap this up fast

compartmentsonataca

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Didn't I tell you Elvish?
Whenever my sixth sense starts whirring my assumptions are mostly correct. Damn! I so wished I was wrong this time. 
I watched the promo and precap more than ten times. Every time there was only one thought. His eyes were showing tears of pain and anguish not concern.
Well at least my wish has come true. I always wanted him to MU Ishaani at least once. 
Still the episode was quite heart breaking. The symbolism was awesome but, as you said the blood gushing out signifying his broken heart.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yes such a heart wrenching sceneOuch...Ranveer's trust and heart broken.Broken Heart..will take time to mend...it may turn out to be a long journey back for Ishaani...but only she can mend his broken heart...
Coming track could be interesting...i too wanted Ishaani to be the one doing the chasing for a change and this is how the story will probably progress in the coming weeks...

And btw what a brilliant potrayal of emotions and acting by Shakti Arora today...once again he stole the show...Clap

Edited by Marigold_09 - 24 December 2014 at 10:34am

compartment_priyaa_

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Didn't I tell you Elvish?
Whenever my sixth sense starts whirring my assumptions are mostly correct. Damn! I so wished I was wrong this time. 
I watched the promo and precap more than ten times. Every time there was only one thought. His eyes were showing tears of pain and anguish not concern.
Well at least my wish has come true. I always wanted him to MU Ishaani at least once. 
Still the episode was quite heart breaking. The symbolism was awesome but, as you said the blood gushing out signifying his broken heart.

Yeah mistofshadows...u were really right...& about ur sixth sense ,what can i say more..brilliant.ClapClapClapClapClap.guessed the absolute thing..Smile but i'm feeling very very bad for both Ishani & Ranveer..CryCryCry .the scene was so heart wrenching & brilliant acting by Radhika & Shakti..ClapClap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusi

tinytoes Senior Member
tinytoes
tinytoes

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
me too..i was heartbroken to see them in this situation.CryCry
bechara ranveer, i wished i cud reach into the tv and give him a big hugCry could really feel his pain..what brilliant acting shakti!

brilliant brilliant acting from both sides...Clap

looking forward to the next episodes patientlySmile
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

i felt it yesterday itself...that RV is gonna MU...poor Rv he thinks she betrayed him..ooh that dialogues...and his expressions even after getting shot...
it was like he was feeling the pain that ishani gave more than the bullet gave...

Shakti..once more dude..hatsoff to you for such a fantastic acting...Clap
Oh my! You just nailed it! Yes, exactly. I understood that watching the episode second time this evening and felt the same. It was as if he was really feeling the pain of betrayal more than physical wound and in the end gave into it. Shakti truly is amazing.

Go to top