Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 8)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by aneri.fan

but my heart aches everytime he says... you're better than rehn de Ramesh!Shouldn't Nisha contradict him when he says that?

@bold: Nisha was not in a mood to analyse every word Ramesh utters... she is internally guit struck and also struck by the pressure of saving LA through competition... !! she is a different state which is difficult to explain...!!

Manasa! I get what you are saying. That situation wasn't the time for appreciating Ramesh. But later may be...It's long due RL had some good words to hear about them, even from their own kids. They had a chance when they helped Umesh-Aman, but didn't get anythng in return. 

Yes RL didnt get credit for their kindness... i blame CV's for that...!! they didnt show proper emotions from Nisha aur uske cousins towards RL and their efforts...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by aneri.fan

but my heart aches everytime he says... you're better than rehn de Ramesh!Shouldn't Nisha contradict him when he says that?

@bold: Nisha was not in a mood to analyse every word Ramesh utters... she is internally guit struck and also struck by the pressure of saving LA through competition... !! she is a different state which is difficult to explain...!!

Manasa! I get what you are saying. That situation wasn't the time for appreciating Ramesh. But later may be...It's long due RL had some good words to hear about them, even from their own kids. They had a chance when they helped Umesh-Aman, but didn't get anythng in return. 

Exactly my point!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Till now, we haven't got a scene of anyone appreciating or apologising. I expected Sukku to apologise after he shouted at Ramesh, but that was left off. And now with Umesh-Aman...at least Viren should have thanked them for guiding Umesh in the right track..but no...
They definitely don't get the position they deserve in the house. 

Though, things have been quite quiet between Ramesh and Dadaji, I feel things will again become like what it was before soon. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01Aditi_28_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged

Till now, we haven't got a scene of anyone appreciating or apologising. I expected Sukku to apologise after he shouted at Ramesh, but that was left off. And now with Umesh-Aman...at least Viren should have thanked them for guiding Umesh in the right track..but no...

Though, things have been quite quiet between Ramesh and Dadaji, I feel things will again become like what it was before soon. 

@bold: agree to that point

@Red: what is making you feel so?
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
4th February
A scene not even for a minute but conveyed what it had to convey. 
Excitement for seeing the finale was very evident in the way Ramesh and Lakshmi were rushing towards the room. Happiness on seeing each other, happiness that finally things have settled a little was clearly visible. 

Since no one else is appreciating RL, they have to appreciate each other. It was good how Lakshmi said she is proud of Ramesh. Indeed. Ramesh wanting to riaz at that time...and looking sad as Viren is inside...and regretting for not at least dashing with Lakshmi properly in the hurry was funny. 

One of the fears for RL was Nisha's low self esteem, when she told them that no one will like her. But today, when they are seeing their daughter fighting everyone to prove herself, they feel motivated. They feel confident that Nisha would never fall again. 

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

@bold: agree to that point

@Red: what is making you feel so?

@red See...now if Nisha's Aarti problem comes out...Dadaji is definitely going to blame Ramesh for giving so much freedom to Nisha that she has done something like this. Dadaji can understand only when Dadi explains to him..what Nisha went through and how well RL handled her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
5th February
It was a small yet sweet moment between RL-Nisha. One of the reasons why Nisha won is definitely them. First, it was Ramesh who gave the idea of participating in the talent show..LOL It was so sweet to see RL fighting to take right on Nisha, and Nisha playing the referee. 

Tough times are ahead for them. Nisha is going to be sad and broken again, and they have to recharge themselves to support her. In case, problems arise in the family, they have to handle them also. I am sure they would never leave Nisha's side and would support her in front of the family. They know what Nisha did was wrong, but they also know she regrets and wants to correct it. They are parents who believe in letting kids make mistakes and learn. Hence they would never let the family attack Nisha. 

Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
But RL also need support.. they need courage and energy to face the upcoming difficulties... after all they are also human beings.. how long they can be patient towards situations...??  Apart from dadi is there any one from elders who can support them in difficult times...!!
Also yest they showed Lakshmi calling her mother... when will get chance to meet her and bonding of cousins with Nani is highlighted??

Shwets1502

Go to top