Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 2)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Well RL definitely deserve a thread of their own, coz they are just amazing. Love their interaction with the kids, with the rest of the family, they are always so composed, compared to the other parents.
And the best part of their parenting is they give their kids the space to think, make their own choices, talk about problems and they never differenciate btwn their kids and the rest of them. All the kids are equally loved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well RL definitely deserve a thread of their own, coz they are just amazing. Love their interaction with the kids, with the rest of the family, they are always so composed, compared to the other parents.
And the best part of their parenting is they give their kids the space to think, make their own choices, talk about problems and they never differenciate btwn their kids and the rest of them. All the kids are equally loved

They express their concerns openly too. 
Apart from all we have discussed...I also like the fact that they are ready to give second chances...another chance to rectify the mistakes. They don't overreact when kids make mistake. Like during Sukku getting bike or during kangan problem. They understand the reason behind the mistake and allows them to learn from them. Kids are not under any pressure to perform.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01Dazzlerruhieshasrk

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Manasa Cousins should come up with something really good to earn their Appreciation thread from me...RL has worked very hard for nearly 4 months to have their own AT...LOL

Oh you are testing cousinsLOLLOL... all the best to themWink, hopefully they earn an AT when nisha will get support from them during a heartbreak from viraj( which i feel is obvious in the near future)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
What I really like about them is the way they include Ramesh in everything. Most serials show "papa ko pata chalega to unhe kitna bura lagega." Mothers too are not usually open about "girly" problems with their husbands... That is beautifully portrayed here. Waise I think vivek is becoming the next babuji... Fruity's dad to Nishu's. He's mighty awesome at it too. Heart
And laxmi is Sooo... Adorable.Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_01DazzlerruhieshasrkShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
I too love Ramesh and Laxmi a lot.  They have been a very goo example to all the parents. They are with their children ( their own and nephews and nieces) in every situation and understand them well. Nisha and bunty are lucky to have them as parents.

shruti_01_UptoNoGood_eshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Manasa Cousins should come up with something really good to earn their Appreciation thread from me...RL has worked very hard for nearly 4 months to have their own AT...LOL

Oh you are testing cousinsLOLLOL... all the best to themWink, hopefully they earn an AT when nisha will get support from them during a heartbreak from viraj( which i feel is obvious in the near future)

Cousins would take time. They are no where near having an AT from me..LOL Till now, they actually haven't done anything in unity. They have supported each other, but there hasn't been any solid incident or help, except from Nisha. Let's see how long they take. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

What I really like about them is the way they include Ramesh in everything. Most serials show "papa ko pata chalega to unhe kitna bura lagega." Mothers too are not usually open about "girly" problems with their husbands... That is beautifully portrayed here. Waise I think vivek is becoming the next babuji... Fruity's dad to Nishu's. He's mighty awesome at it too. Heart
And laxmi is Sooo... Adorable.Heart

That's an excellent point you have raised. I remember how when Nisha stopped Lakshmi from telling Ramesh her past, Lakshmi said, "Papa hai woh". It's great that Lakshmi shares everything that happens with Ramesh openly, because he has the right to know. What if Nisha is a girl? She is his daughter and he has full responsibility over her to take care of her. It's also commendable how Ramesh understands Nisha. Usually fathers take longer time to understand "girly" problems, but here we have the father discussing the daughter's crush. Lakshmi has the trust that Ramesh won't misunderstand.

Another great thing about RL is they don't hide anything from each other, especially when it regards to kids. Like how Ramesh said Umesh that he has to tell Lakshmi about the kangan matter. They both are together in everything. Kids too know that if they tell one, the other will automatically know. 

shruti_01priya1804_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I too love Ramesh and Laxmi a lot.  They have been a very goo example to all the parents. They are with their children ( their own and nephews and nieces) in every situation and understand them well. Nisha and bunty are lucky to have them as parents.

You left SukkuLOL

Honestly, I don't consider them as perfect parents, but they are definitely someone whom you can approach during crisis and they won't be judgmental. I was totally against Ramesh for giving such a huge amount to Sukku for the bike. So, they make mistakes as well, but they are good enough to admit it in front of kids also. 

I remember a line which Ramesh said Dadaji, that he has taught the kids that the goodness of a father cannot be measured by how much he earns. Usually kids like people who get them expensive things, but here it is proved that money doesn't matter, but it's the person who does. 

shruti_01priya1804Dazzlerruhieshasrk

Go to top