Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 14)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Edited by Shwets1502 - 06 April 2015 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Lakshmi has always been a support for Nisha in dilemmatic situations... now when Nisha wants to search for herself in adventure trip, she needs her mother's guidance and care also... it boosts her confidence... but Lakshmi should be relaxed before talking with NishaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502-Swetha-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

Lakshmi has always been a support for Nisha in dilemmatic situations... now when Nisha wants to search for herself in adventure trip, she needs her mother's guidance and care also... it boosts her confidence... but Lakshmi should be relaxed before talking with NishaLOL

Lakshmi panic attacks are unpredictable..LOL I think the whole point of Nisha going on this trip is not to have anyone to guide or help her out from her problems. She wants to face it on her own to know her strengths and weakness. So I think Nisha won't call Lakshmi or Ramesh for small problems, but I do want her to keep them updated.

Dazzlerruhi-Swetha-

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Lakshmi panic attacks are unpredictable..LOL I think the whole point of Nisha going on this trip is not to have anyone to guide or help her out from her problems. She wants to face it on her own to know her strengths and weakness. So I think Nisha won't call Lakshmi or Ramesh for small problems, but I do want her to keep them updated.

Nisha wont call them for small problems but she does need their guidance still... btw, did they show Nisha taking money with her? Ramesh giving? Or should we assume Nisha has a credit card after getting 4 months salaryLOL

Shwets1502-Swetha-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Nisha wont call them for small problems but she does need their guidance still... btw, did they show Nisha taking money with her? Ramesh giving? Or should we assume Nisha has a credit card after getting 4 months salaryLOL

She would have her card for sure...and may be Ramesh did put in some money with the resort receipt into her bag without her notice.

Dazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 16 February 2015 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
16th February

It was time Ramesh takes a stand in his house relating to the decisions taken for his kids. Ramesh looked very determined from the time he decided to send Nisha alone on her trip. He has seen failure and depression points in life, he doesn't want Nisha to stay there stuck, like he has. 

He openly told Viren, that he believes in giving freedom and his decision is the best for Nisha. He doesn't care what Dadaji tells or decides, or if the peace of the house gets spoiled. Nothing matters to him but Nisha now. Just because Nisha has made a mistake, she cannot be called a wrong person. 

Dadaji should have seen it coming. Ramesh stood in front of Dadaji in folded hands asking him to go ahead with his decision. Dadaji calling him a failure, a fool, irresponsible and hence doesn't have the right to make decisions for his kids, was something Ramesh cannot take anymore. All his frustrations came out, what he has been through, his expectations that his father will understand him. He believes in letting kids fall and learn, which Dadaji doesn't believe in. At the end, Ramesh had to tell Nisha is HIS daughter and he will take any decision he wants, which hurt his parents a lot. 

If Ramesh hadn't taken a stand, and talked with Dadaji, Dadaji would have got Nisha back home, and got her married. Nisha wouldn't have a word to say, as she is still guilty for her actions. Ramesh proved once again, why he is the best father. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 16 February 2015 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Dazzlerruhi-Swetha-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 06 March 2015 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
6th March
After a long gap...we got to see the father Ramesh..Smile Though a small scene..it is enough for me to revive the thread. 

Though his own father is so angry with him for an alleged mistake he had made, Ramesh has no anger on Nisha for whatever happened. He understands Nisha so well, knows how it had been on Nisha too and doesn't want to make it more hard for her. Loved how he asked her to keep smiling and blessed her right after his own father insulted him. It takes a lot to keep someone else's anger to oneself and be normal with others. 

Even the scene when he entered GF and met Nisha was very emotional. 

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
^ Thanks for this AT! :)
I have always like RL ever since this show started.. mainly due to brilliant acting by these actors! Clap

Shwets1502

Go to top