Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 13)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_28

Why wouldn't I comment, this one of the best threads of the forum!Smile
@ bold blue - So true! you said it all there. Smile
I'm sort of missing Laxmi. Nisha would want her mother to console her too...and more than anyone else, it's Ramesh who needs her now.

Thanks again..Smile

Ramesh is doing pretty well without Lakshmi. It's Lakshmi who has always been his support system, and they both have a nice way of handling Nisha. But I somehow felt Ramesh did well to fill in Lakshmi's shoes. Nisha would have probably spoken to Lakshmi over phone. It's good that RL are capable of handling kids if they are on their own too, i.e, Lakshmi without Ramesh and vice versa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Lakshmi getting to know of Nisha's trip is an interesting one... i feel she panics at first.. then will be handled by Ramesh...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

Lakshmi getting to know of Nisha's trip is an interesting one... i feel she panics at first.. then will be handled by Ramesh...!

Letting Nisha go alone won't be something that Lakshmi will accept easily. But yes, RL have trusted each other well. So that won't be a problem. Rest of the family is definitely a problem though..LOL 

Aditi_28Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Letting Nisha go alone won't be something that Lakshmi will accept easily. But yes, RL have trusted each other well. So that won't be a problem. Rest of the family is definitely a problem though..LOL 

I'm sure Relax me is a tough job for Ramesh in this case... I feel Lakshmi is eager to meet Nishu after PC and wants to give her attention... but with Nisha's trip, her anxiety as well as pain increases... CV's should have atleast included Nisha-Lakshmi convo before Nisha's trip...!

Aditi_28Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged

I'm sure Relax me is a tough job for Ramesh in this case... I feel Lakshmi is eager to meet Nishu after PC and wants to give her attention... but with Nisha's trip, her anxiety as well as pain increases... CV's should have atleast included Nisha-Lakshmi convo before Nisha's trip...!

@bold I agree there. Lakshmi would want to meet Nisha when she comes home, and if she isn't there, Lakshmi would be really anxious. But if she gets to speak with Nisha and Nisha tells how important this trip is for her, she will Relax Me. We have to ASSUME Nisha spoke with Lakshmi as Ramesh asked Nisha to. 

Dazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged

@bold I agree there. Lakshmi would want to meet Nisha when she comes home, and if she isn't there, Lakshmi would be really anxious. But if she gets to speak with Nisha and Nisha tells how important this trip is for her, she will Relax Me. We have to ASSUME Nisha spoke with Lakshmi as Ramesh asked Nisha to. 

@bold: This is the most important part for Nisha after PC... how can we assume? Lakshmi has an important role in Nisha's life and her support for Nishu after PC is something that should have been focussed... not kabira and his antics...LOL

I understand Pubali is also on leave so they may have skipped it for time being.. but when she returns, they will surely include Nishu's Relax me scene...Smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:08am | IP Logged

@bold: This is the most important part for Nisha after PC... how can we assume? Lakshmi has an important role in Nisha's life and her support for Nishu after PC is something that should have been focussed... not kabira and his antics...LOL

I understand Pubali is also on leave so they may have skipped it for time being.. but when she returns, they will surely include Nishu's Relax me scene...Smile

Pubali being on leave has to be the reason. Else they would have never sent Lakshmi away for this track. I was at least happy that Ramesh mentioned about talking to Lakshmi on phone. I felt he knew Nisha would find much better to talk to her mother than him. 

A scene between Lakshmi and Nisha is a must once both return to GH.

Dazzlerruhi

Aditi_28 Senior Member
Aditi_28
Aditi_28

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Oops, looks like yeh conversation kafi aage badh gaya hai LOL
Missed it Tongue
But yeah, I agree with both of you...I want to see Nisha and Laxmi together, dealing with the problem but with a smile on their faces.

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Go to top