Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 12)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 11 February 2015 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
11th February

Ramesh-Lakshmi's phone conversation regarding Nisha and media put their state into perspective. Ramesh cannot forget the happenings. Gaya's words about Nisha still reverberates. Lakshmi is far off and is helpless. She cannot understand why the media had to tarnish her daughter's image. Is it because of her parenting? Ramesh, though down becomes the stronger of the two. He was right in telling that they shouldn't be thinking about themselves but Nisha. Questions are raised about Nisha now. Why everything happened even after them supporting and guiding Nisha is a question both don't have an answer for. They don't want to leave Nisha to the pangs of the society alone. They accept their daughter's mistake, but they can't leave her alone. They don't want to be those parents who leave their child when they make mistake. They want to support her to overcome this situation, learn from her mistakes and move on. They know Nisha is strong. She would rise up. They have to make sure she always knows they are with her. 

It was great to see RL thinking about Nisha and not what society will think about her. They completely empathize her state and doesn't want to bring their own worries and troubles in between. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 February 2015 at 8:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28_UptoNoGood_ShilpiK021Dazzlerruhi

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I loved that part when Ramesh said... I'll believe my daughter not the media...something along those lines...

Isn't that the main problem? People start doubting the girl a little too soon all the freaking time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28ShilpiK021Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _UptoNoGood_

I loved that part when Ramesh said... I'll believe my daughter not the media...something along those lines...

Isn't that the main problem? People start doubting the girl a little too soon all the freaking time!

I loved mostly everything that Ramesh said, especially that he won't become the lachaar baap. There are parents who also get into the blame game against their own kids because questions are raised on them and their parenting also. 

Yes. At the end, the girl suffers. It's a huge black mark on the girl's character. People don't care what the truth is. They don't want to know to. With half truths, they conclude on the character of the girl. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28Dazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
12th February

Ramesh breaking down seeing his daughter's condition was so emotional. He stood strong by her in the courtyard, took control, led her to the room, took care of her. He didn't want to break down in front of his daughter. The moment she was out of sight he couldn't control anymore. He let it out. 

He realised how Nisha hasn't seen happiness in her life at all. Those 8 years where she kept to her, and now when she overcame that and trusted someone, she got heartbroken very badly. He just doesn't understand why things always go wrong in her life, and as a supportive father why he isn't able to handle her or make any difference to her life. 

Loved the light moment between him and Bunty too. He doesn't want all this to affect his little son also. 

He had to cry it out to become strong. He had his mother with him. He became a child and expressed his fears and worries. 

With the storm over, it's time for damage control. Would be interesting to see what steps he take in Nisha's life now. 

Superb performance from Vivek, along wth Veenaji and Aneri.

Edited by Shwets1502 - 12 February 2015 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28Dazzlerruhi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
13th and 14th February

Ramesh proved why he is the most understanding father. He understood Nisha's need to go away on a trip, for a break. He knows how important it is for Nisha to overcome the PC and Aarti incident, and that she has to do it on her own to become confident. 

When situations and plans changed, he made sure Nisha got what she wanted. A break. He has risked a lot of things by sending Nisha on a trip alone. But he doesn't care. He wants his daughter back happy. He is going to be in huge problems with his family because of this decision. Loved this line. 

"Tu yahi chahti thi na, dekh tumhare Papa ne tere liye ye kar diya" 

Vivek as usual was superb! 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 14 February 2015 at 9:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28

Aditi_28 Senior Member
Aditi_28
Aditi_28

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
   Ramesh is definitely risking a lot of things by sending Nisha alone...But I've begun to feel that's where Nisha gets her selflessness from. There have been many instances with cousins and in LA when she hasn't thought much about herself, as much about others. Isn't that what Ramesh did today?
It was a heart touching moment when he said, "Ja beta, tu dhoond khud ko! Ja!" And in Nisha's smile, I could see her gratitude. After facing so much trouble, he still roots for his kids. One of the strongest fathers that the small screen has seen!

Vievk Mushran with Aneri Vajani are slowly becoming my favourite actors! Clap

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aditi_28

Ramesh is definitely risking a lot of things by sending Nisha alone...But I've begun to feel that's where Nisha gets her selflessness from. There have been many instances with cousins and in LA when she hasn't thought much about herself, as much about others. Isn't that what Ramesh did today?
It was a heart touching moment when he said, "Ja beta, tu dhoond khud ko! Ja!" And in Nisha's smile, I could see her gratitude. After facing so much trouble, he still roots for his kids. One of the strongest fathers that the small screen has seen!

Thanks for the comment..Smile

Ramesh definitely has taken a huge risk and might face lot of problems because of this at home. But he doesn't care. He has always felt Nisha cares only about others and not about herself. This time when Nisha wanted to do something for herself, something to regain her identity and become strong, he CANNOT refuse. He knows how important it is for Nisha to be alone and reform her thoughts. He is happy that Nisha is being strong even at this juncture. Nisha is so lucky to have such a father. 

@bold Completely agree!

Aditi_28

Aditi_28 Senior Member
Aditi_28
Aditi_28

Posted: 15 February 2015 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Aditi_28

Thanks for the comment..Smile

Ramesh definitely has taken a huge risk and might face lot of problems because of this at home. But he doesn't care. He has always felt Nisha cares only about others and not about herself. This time when Nisha wanted to do something for herself, something to regain her identity and become strong, he CANNOT refuse. He knows how important it is for Nisha to be alone and reform her thoughts. He is happy that Nisha is being strong even at this juncture. Nisha is so lucky to have such a father. 

@bold Completely agree!
Why wouldn't I comment, this one of the best threads of the forum!Smile
@ bold blue - So true! you said it all there. Smile
I'm sort of missing Laxmi. Nisha would want her mother to console her too...and more than anyone else, it's Ramesh who needs her now.

Shwets1502

Go to top