Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) (Page 11)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@Aditi Nisha has always stood up for her parents when they were falsely blamed or accused of something. But here Nisha has indeed committed a mistake for which RL are also going to suffer. Nisha is going to feel so bad, but it wouldn't matter for RL as for them Nisha matters the most. I want Nisha to realise her parents are always there with her in every step of hers and there is nothing wrong in sharing her feelings with them, even if it is boyfriend or love. They are open minded and wouldn't judge her. 
But yes...tough times ahead for RL-Nisha, especially if Dadaji is in angry mode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
9th February

It must be one of those days Ramesh would have missed Lakshmi the most. When Gaya alleged Nisha that she wanted revenge because Viraj rejected her, Ramesh didn't stop from giving justification. He didn't deny Nisha writing mails, but he couldn't tolerate questions on his daughter's intentions. Gaya called Nisha mad the second time..and he couldn't restrict himself. He could have been calmer, but he couldn't. 

Back home, whatever happens dawns at him, and he sees Nisha's future dark. Questions have been raised on Nisha's character, but he doesn't stop from supporting her (which might cost him again). He understands Nisha made a huge mistake by writing mails, but yes, the timing of this revelation has been so unlucky for everyone. 

He still supported Nisha, when GT taunted. He still has the strength in him to fight for his daughter. 

Nisha may be wrong, but Nisha is his daughter, and he has to support her in hard times especially. He did that wonderfully well. Hope Nisha doesn't do anything to bring down Ramesh's trust. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 09 February 2015 at 8:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aditi_28Anju_S

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

9th February

It must be one of those days Ramesh would have missed Lakshmi the most. When Gaya alleged Nisha that she wanted revenge because Viraj rejected her, Ramesh didn't stop from giving justification. He didn't deny Nisha writing mails, but he couldn't tolerate questions on his daughter's intentions. Gaya called Nisha mad the second time..and he couldn't stop. He could have been calmer, but he couldn't. 

Back home, whatever happens dawns at him, and he sees Nisha's future dark. Questions have been raised on Nisha's character, but he doesn't stop from supporting her (which might cost him again). He understands Nisha made a huge mistake by writing mails, but yes, the timing of this revelation has been so unlucky for everyone. 

He doesn't stop from supporting Nisha, when GT taunts. He still has the strength in him to fight for his daughter. 

Nisha may be wrong, but Nisha is his daughter, and he has to support her in hard times especially. He did that wonderfully well. Hope Nisha doesn't do anything to bring down Ramesh's trust. 

exactly... Smile
Ramesh knows its nishu's fault to write email, but he know she was about to reveal but the circumstances has not made to reveal... The way he defended nishu in front of media, as a father how can he listen the false things about her daughter... He ll support his daughter...
@bold: This is my biggest fearOuch, as she is going in VL(i dont want her to go)..if Ramesh ll get to know about this??Ouch

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

exactly... Smile
Ramesh knows its nishu's fault to write email, but he know she was about to reveal but the circumstances has not made to reveal... The way he defended nishu in front of media, as a father how can he listen the false things about her daughter... He ll support his daughter...
@bold: This is my biggest fearOuch, as she is going in VL(i dont want her to go)..if Ramesh ll get to know about this??Ouch

Ramesh cannot be letting people falsely raise questions on  Nisha's character especially in front of the media. He has to justify that Nisha had no wrong intentions, and he did that. 

That's my biggest fear too. How will Ramesh react knowing Nisha has gone to meet Viraj again. Nisha doesn't think a little bit about her father, who has been defending her at PC and at home? 

Anju_S

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

exactly... Smile

Ramesh cannot be letting people falsely raise questions on  Nisha's character especially in front of the media. He has to justify that Nisha had no wrong intentions, and he did that. 

That's my biggest fear too. How will Ramesh react knowing Nisha has gone to meet Viraj again. Nisha doesn't think a little bit about her father, who has been defending her at PC and at home? 

Even in  pc viraj pushed ramesh, she didn't even reacted for that(i know she was hurt but she should have come in between)...
and now not even thinking about her dad, who iz defending her , she not even thought about it...
Ramesh trust her daughter very much, he may thought after her mistake, she ll learn and ll not meet viraj.. but nishu she is goingAngry...

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
@Anju Whatever happened in PC...it happened quickly and probably Nisha was too shocked to react. But when she can, in all her senses, think about going back to VL..shouldn't she think what's happening with her father? Is he being supported or blasted? Does he need her support in Lakshmi's absence. Sorry toh bolo...But she is off to meet Viraj. 
For RL, now Ramesh, he is worried only about Nisha, but for Nisha, her love and Viraj matters even more. 

Anju_S

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

@Anju Whatever happened in PC...it happened quickly and probably Nisha was too shocked to react. But when she can, in all her senses, think about going back to VL..shouldn't she think what's happening with her father? Is he being supported or blasted? Does he need her support in Lakshmi's absence. Sorry toh bolo...But she is off to meet Viraj. 
For RL, now Ramesh, he is worried only about Nisha, but for Nisha, her love and Viraj matters even more. 

ya shwets
for nisha only her love and viraj matters more than ramesh...Ouch
i am worried for ramesh, as he is soo worried about nishu and but i m happy for one thing beocz this time both viren-mohan is supporting ramesh... Eventually i didn't expected this, but it happened...Smile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

ya shwets
for nisha only her love and viraj matters more than ramesh...Ouch
i am worried for ramesh, as he is soo worried about nishu and but i m happy for one thing beocz this time both viren-mohan is supporting ramesh... Eventually i didn't expected this, but it happened...Smile

Yes. He is hell worried for Nisha...and it won't end only when her name gets cleared in the media. 

Go to top