Ideal parents- Ramesh and Lakshmi |AT| - (16th March- Page 15) - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
12th February

Ramesh breaking down seeing his daughter's condition was so emotional. He stood strong by her in the courtyard, took control, led her to the room, took care of her. He didn't want to break down in front of his daughter. The moment she was out of sight he couldn't control anymore. He let it out. 

He realised how Nisha hasn't seen happiness in her life at all. Those 8 years where she kept to her, and now when she overcame that and trusted someone, she got heartbroken very badly. He just doesn't understand why things always go wrong in her life, and as a supportive father why he isn't able to handle her or make any difference to her life. 

Loved the light moment between him and Bunty too. He doesn't want all this to affect his little son also. 

He had to cry it out to become strong. He had his mother with him. He became a child and expressed his fears and worries. 

With the storm over, it's time for damage control. Would be interesting to see what steps he take in Nisha's life now. 

Superb performance from Vivek, along wth Veenaji and Aneri.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
13th and 14th February

Ramesh proved why he is the most understanding father. He understood Nisha's need to go away on a trip, for a break. He knows how important it is for Nisha to overcome the PC and Aarti incident, and that she has to do it on her own to become confident. 

When situations and plans changed, he made sure Nisha got what she wanted. A break. He has risked a lot of things by sending Nisha on a trip alone. But he doesn't care. He wants his daughter back happy. He is going to be in huge problems with his family because of this decision. Loved this line. 

"Tu yahi chahti thi na, dekh tumhare Papa ne tere liye ye kar diya" 

Vivek as usual was superb! 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
   Ramesh is definitely risking a lot of things by sending Nisha alone...But I've begun to feel that's where Nisha gets her selflessness from. There have been many instances with cousins and in LA when she hasn't thought much about herself, as much about others. Isn't that what Ramesh did today?
It was a heart touching moment when he said, "Ja beta, tu dhoond khud ko! Ja!" And in Nisha's smile, I could see her gratitude. After facing so much trouble, he still roots for his kids. One of the strongest fathers that the small screen has seen!

Vievk Mushran with Aneri Vajani are slowly becoming my favourite actors! 👏

Originally posted by Aditi_28

Ramesh is definitely risking a lot of things by sending Nisha alone...But I've begun to feel that's where Nisha gets her selflessness from. There have been many instances with cousins and in LA when she hasn't thought much about herself, as much about others. Isn't that what Ramesh did today?
It was a heart touching moment when he said, "Ja beta, tu dhoond khud ko! Ja!" And in Nisha's smile, I could see her gratitude. After facing so much trouble, he still roots for his kids. One of the strongest fathers that the small screen has seen!

Vievk Mushran with Aneri Vajani are slowly becoming my favourite actors! 👏

Thanks for the comment..😊

Ramesh definitely has taken a huge risk and might face lot of problems because of this at home. But he doesn't care. He has always felt Nisha cares only about others and not about herself. This time when Nisha wanted to do something for herself, something to regain her identity and become strong, he CANNOT refuse. He knows how important it is for Nisha to be alone and reform her thoughts. He is happy that Nisha is being strong even at this juncture. Nisha is so lucky to have such a father. 

@bold Completely agree!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thanks for the comment..😊

Ramesh definitely has taken a huge risk and might face lot of problems because of this at home. But he doesn't care. He has always felt Nisha cares only about others and not about herself. This time when Nisha wanted to do something for herself, something to regain her identity and become strong, he CANNOT refuse. He knows how important it is for Nisha to be alone and reform her thoughts. He is happy that Nisha is being strong even at this juncture. Nisha is so lucky to have such a father. 

@bold Completely agree!
Why wouldn't I comment, this one of the best threads of the forum!😊
@ bold blue - So true! you said it all there. 😊
I'm sort of missing Laxmi. Nisha would want her mother to console her too...and more than anyone else, it's Ramesh who needs her now.
Originally posted by Aditi_28

Why wouldn't I comment, this one of the best threads of the forum!😊
@ bold blue - So true! you said it all there. 😊
I'm sort of missing Laxmi. Nisha would want her mother to console her too...and more than anyone else, it's Ramesh who needs her now.

Thanks again..😊

Ramesh is doing pretty well without Lakshmi. It's Lakshmi who has always been his support system, and they both have a nice way of handling Nisha. But I somehow felt Ramesh did well to fill in Lakshmi's shoes. Nisha would have probably spoken to Lakshmi over phone. It's good that RL are capable of handling kids if they are on their own too, i.e, Lakshmi without Ramesh and vice versa.
Lakshmi getting to know of Nisha's trip is an interesting one... i feel she panics at first.. then will be handled by Ramesh...!
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

Lakshmi getting to know of Nisha's trip is an interesting one... i feel she panics at first.. then will be handled by Ramesh...!

Letting Nisha go alone won't be something that Lakshmi will accept easily. But yes, RL have trusted each other well. So that won't be a problem. Rest of the family is definitely a problem though..😆 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Letting Nisha go alone won't be something that Lakshmi will accept easily. But yes, RL have trusted each other well. So that won't be a problem. Rest of the family is definitely a problem though..😆 

I'm sure Relax me is a tough job for Ramesh in this case... I feel Lakshmi is eager to meet Nishu after PC and wants to give her attention... but with Nisha's trip, her anxiety as well as pain increases... CV's should have atleast included Nisha-Lakshmi convo before Nisha's trip...!
Originally posted by Dazzlerruhi

I'm sure Relax me is a tough job for Ramesh in this case... I feel Lakshmi is eager to meet Nishu after PC and wants to give her attention... but with Nisha's trip, her anxiety as well as pain increases... CV's should have atleast included Nisha-Lakshmi convo before Nisha's trip...!

@bold I agree there. Lakshmi would want to meet Nisha when she comes home, and if she isn't there, Lakshmi would be really anxious. But if she gets to speak with Nisha and Nisha tells how important this trip is for her, she will Relax Me. We have to ASSUME Nisha spoke with Lakshmi as Ramesh asked Nisha to.