Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Also, I loved the way Dadi said " Lakshmi relax me!" After Lakshmi tried taking all the credit for Nisha's smartness. And Dadi's rasgulla-filled -"kaun se rasgulle?!"
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aneri.fan

Also, I loved the way Dadi said " Lakshmi relax me!" After Lakshmi tried taking all the credit for Nisha's smartness. And Dadi's rasgulla-filled -"kaun se rasgulle?!"

Dadi is superb! She knows how much she needs to interfere and leaves the rest. Loved how she sat and continued with her rasagullas while Nisha convinced Ramesh. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
28th and 29th January

Aman was easily able to share her feelings and about her mother with Lakshmi. That showed how much Lakshmi is able to connect with the next generation, especially with the girls. Lakshmi completely understood Aman's sentiments towards her mother. I remembered the scene where Lakshmi told Aman that "Mothers are just not mothers for their own kids, but for everyone" when Aman was at GH sick. 

Yesterday, when she looked at Nisha's picture, in lehenga and dancing, she was overwhelmed with shock and happiness. Her disbelief in seeing her daughter in this avatar was beautifully portrayed. Her hugging the laptop, missing Ramesh at that moment, her constant looking at the picture was brilliantly shown. Pubali need an exceptional job. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
30th January
It was one of the most happiest days of their lives for RL, to see their daughter in lehenga and ethnic suit. The joy of seeing their daughter slowly change, fighting her fears was wonderfully portrayed by the two. Lakshmi expressed in emotionally and Ramesh with excitement. It has always been their dream to see Nisha like this for years, and their dream came true. Nisha is happy to give this happiness to her parents. Lakshmi's disbelief and then giving her the chain, Ramesh subtly teasing Nisha like she is a little girl were so realistic and heart warming. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
2nd February
We had another one of Ramesh-Nisha scenes and how they had contradicting views. Nisha doesn't want to raise Viraj's hopes more and wanted to get the truth out, if it would mean she would have to face another heartbreak. Ramesh, as a protective father, wants to see his daughter happy and doesn't care for anything else. He doesn't want to let Nisha fall again, as he sees her unable to stand back strongly after the previous one. 

Once Nisha put her views forward, Ramesh as he has always done, let Nisha go and follow her instincts. Tell the truth and reduce her burden. He gave his support to her in her decision. He trusted her decision, convinced everyone that Nisha has the right to think about herself too in between all the other things. One of the prime reasons, why Nisha feels confident in taking decisions and facing challenges positively is because of the trust her father has on her. Ramesh knows it's Nisha's life and she has to be the one to make the decisions. He has to keep his own fears aside and give confidence to Nisha to move forward in her life.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
3rd February
Ramesh once again proved why he is the best father. He couldn't hear a word against his daughter from Gaya. He did maintain the respect but was stern in his approach. Didn't budge for Gaya's flirting too..😆 Loved how he understood Gaya's nature instantly and told her that only kadavi lines suit her. He made his point very clear that his daughter is not alone. 

The best thing about Ramesh is he has no problem talking to Nisha openly. He realised Nisha is just not his daughter, but has an identity for herself. She has her own strengths and there are people who are dependent on her. He understood Nisha's inclination towards LA, and now wants her to not back out. He wants her to win the competition for the so many people's faith on her. He as always left the decision to Nisha. Transparency is very important in bonding. Nisha knows her father has given his full support and she too understands the importance of this competition, and she should, for the sake of others, should wait till the end of the finale to tell the truth. Even though Nisha is his little princess, Ramesh definitely is strong in his mind to let Nisha fall and rise. His fears overcome his mind at times, but he is quick to recover. 
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
but my heart aches everytime he says... you're better than rehn de Ramesh!Shouldn't Nisha contradict him when he says that?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

but my heart aches everytime he says... you're better than rehn de Ramesh!Shouldn't Nisha contradict him when he says that?

He tells that proudly...but yes Nisha should one day acknowledge saying whatever smartness she has got is from him. 

I hate this tag on him...Rehne De Ramesh...😕 He calling it by himself suggest his low self esteem.
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Smartness, purity of heart... everything.

Also because he has low self esteem, he has worked hard so that she can build hers...And despite everything I think he's done well.

She NEEDS to tell him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Smartness, purity of heart... everything.

Also because he has low self esteem, he has worked hard so that she can build hers...And despite everything I think he's done well.

She NEEDS to tell him.

She does call him the BEST PAPA...😊

But he definitely works hard to make sure his kids doesn't become Rehne De...

I think he has done really well, especially in making sure his kids do what they want in their life. He can't handle Dadaji because of his past with him, but as a parent he wants his children to be independent. 

He still manages to command respect from all the kids in spite of being Rehne de Ramesh.