Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

29/12/2014

Yesterday's RL scene had lot of deep thoughts imbibed from the parents' point of view.

Fear of Ramesh- He is a man who is considers himself as a failure and is considered by others too. He fears the same result for his daughter. He doesn't want his daughter's life to result in the same way as his. He doesn't want her to get hurt and hence wants to stop her from doing things that could hurt her, and lead her into a shell, which her past had already done it to her. He wants to be there for her this time, and protect her from harm.

Courage of Lakshmi- She feels the same as Ramesh, she wants to protect her daughter too. But she has got a lot of insight from the counsellor which is helping her a lot. Rightfully, they have to let their daughter make mistakes and learn from it, fall down and learn to get up. They have to let her feel the emotion of love, so that she understands it completely and doesn't fear that emotion in the future.

Love this part of the scene...

Lakshmi: Nishu masoom hai, nasamajh nahin. Humein use thoda waqt dena hoga. Usse apni galtiyon se hi seekna hoga. Nisha ko apni zindagi ki faisle khud lene honge.

Ramesh: Haan. Anth main use apni zindagi ko khud hi jeeni hai.  Hamara kya? Hum toh aaj hai, Kal no na ho.

Lakshmi: Haan. Aur jab tak hai, sirf maa baap banke hi rahe, bhagwaan nahi ki uski kismet likhne lagi.

And after some light moments between them...

Ramesh: Kaash hum bhagwaan hote, kam se kam apni bachon ki zindagi toh likh pate.

Definitely this scene requires applause๐Ÿ‘... indeed every RL scene is appreciated and above normal expectations... so smiles available in IF are not sufficient to appreciate them..โญ๏ธ.. 
One thing I have understood is that Ramesh should have spoken to councellor... they didnt show RL scenes with councellor.. may after those sessions Ramesh may be in a better situation to handle nisha.. Since Lakshmi is confident about nisha's new confidence similarly Ramesh may also raise some hope... well I agree it is not easy because of gaya's words but still they have to think from nisha's side... !!
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Manasa
I think you are right. Lakshmi is more confident and clear because she is having constant talks with the counselor and is updating about Nisha. Lakshmi should take Ramesh also to the counselor because at the end, he could be less worried, more confident and more clear about what Nisha is going through and what as a father he should do. 

The CVs have to be appreciated to show that not only the victim, there is nothing wrong in parents taking the help of the counselor too. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This week RL had been really very impressive with their moves and decisions. 
After exchanging their fears about Nisha, it was time for them to adorn the role of Chacha-Chachi. The suble wave of hand at Aman giving her the faith that everything is under control and she needn't worry, though for a few seconds was really effective. It's a sign to Aman that she isn't alone in the house. 

When Rupan was blasting RL for accepting Umesh-Aman's relation and spoiling the lives of all the kids, they could have easily made a scene in front of Rupan. It wouldn't have taken Ramesh much time to call all the kids and ask them to confront Rupan for her words. He could have made the kids support him in a jiffy. But he or Lakshmi didn't do that since they are parents themselves and they wouldn't want the children speak against their parents rudely. 

Lakshmi was superb in taking up the courage to stand up in front of both her sister in laws for Umesh's future. Stopping them from spoiling Umesh's life in the name of securing their own children's life. 

Even with so much tension and pressure on them for supporting Umesh, they hadn't forgotten their duty as mother-father. They were quickly back to support Nisha for her shooting practice. Even with situations completely unfavorable, Ramesh didn't stop Nisha from talking to Dadaji, saying don't trouble him more. Instead he spoke for her too, seeking Dadaji's permission. It must have been difficult for both RL to give this permission to Nisha, especially after her past. To again leave her on her own, to chase her dreams isn't easy for them. More so for Ramesh after knowing Nisha's feelings for Viraj, and Gaya's words about Viraj. Yet, they want Nisha's happiness and they are ready to support her in all ways. They want to keep up their word by being with Nisha all the time. Ramesh's reaction when Nisha aimed perfectly said it all. It's an achievement for them too. 

Even the small telephone conversation between RL talking about Nisha's mood showed their mind is always on their kids. 

RL's role in the life of every child is slowly coming out. Waiting to see the cousin's reaction when they see RL in trouble because of them
suhani.rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well saying.Very nice dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhani.rahman

Well saying.Very nice dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank You!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RL have to appreciated for being 1. Brave parents in case of Nisha and 2. Understanding and supporting chacha chachi in case of Umesh..
Agree with all of your points but the last point is time taking... Cousins understanding the troubles of RL will happen definitely during Aman's revelation in front of dadaji... !! That track is upcoming one I guess because currently they are pre occupied with sheks.. !! 
nisha150 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I jst love RL scenes..they are always worth watching.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The  best and understanding parents..!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha150

I jst love RL scenes..they are always worth watching.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The  best and understanding parents..!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Same thoughts. Looking forward for more scenes of them with Nisha and all the cousins..๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlingruhi

RL have to appreciated for being 1. Brave parents in case of Nisha and 2. Understanding and supporting chacha chachi in case of Umesh..

Agree with all of your points but the last point is time taking... Cousins understanding the troubles of RL will happen definitely during Aman's revelation in front of dadaji... !! That track is upcoming one I guess because currently they are pre occupied with sheks.. !! 

I think if Viren and Vimla comes around accepting Aman, and talking to Dadaji. RL won't have much to do and hence cousins won't really know what they have faced against Cake. But I don't see Viren speaking to Dadaji for Umesh. 
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my God! Ramesh was BRILLIANT today. I had tears in my eyes in that scene. I can't even... So touching!