India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The Act!

sporthy_smile28 IF-Rockerz
sporthy_smile28
sporthy_smile28

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Walking through the corridors of khurana enterprises in my not so professional attaire adjusting the lenses of my camera I see a very normal office space where everyone is busy in their respective works... which is quite common scene in any corporate office...

But then today wasn't just another day nor the person who just entered my frame!

Maan Singh khurana! 

The only hire of Khurana's... they say he also has a sister but how much of it is true no one knows! All the links n roads that lead to this man are tightly shut behind the huge gates of khurana Manision! 

I don't know if he remembers or not but we had a pretty nice memory together! That was way back during my 11th standard..we both were a team in one of the inter school competition n won treasure hunt... that was a memory coz we were way too much ahead from rest of the teams n the speed which he solved all the riddles n found out the clues was amazing!

When I offered him a picture of our winning moment he walked away saying Memories doesn't need proofs!

That was our first n last encounter it's been ages since then we surely have moved ahead in our lives...

Keeping my camera aside I look at a man who has a picture perfect profile working so passionately completely lost in his work occasionally attending few calls sipping something from his mug maybe coffee. .. he looked calm n normal!

Now how can it be normal? Since I've got the live evidence of this very young man killing his own father!

Yesterday night as a part of my hobby I was at the central park to have some pictures of cityscapes... by now u must have known I'm a photographer...n I work for a travel magazine. ..

So by chance while adjusting the focus my lense have captured the crime committed by the famous MSK!

No I'm not here to investigate or something... n not to blackmail him for few bunches of green papers! Coz that's the job of the cops n I'm not one... I have a very simple life n don't wish to complicate it in anyway...

I'm here to enter into the locked doors of khurana Manision... for something only the mighty khurana knew... His staff had a meeting with our company head n then I was sent here to attend a official business meeting with the Khurana himself!

Excuse me madem but it's time for your meeting... sir is waiting for u in his cabin thank you. ..

The man left informing her bringing her out of thoughts which were running ever ware looking at Maan khurana! 

So with a slight knock she entered the cabin which was quite huge with all the lavish n highly sophisticated decor!

Greeting him for the day she placed her camera on the table n took her seat as gestured by him... after a moment or two he looked up from his laptop closing it down 

Miss.Geet Handa right!

Yes! Nice to meet u Mr. Khurana so my I know the reason I was called here for?

Yes u are here to take few pictures of our new island n also our farms nearby which will be published in your next editions I suppose...

So for that since there are very few people with proper idea of the whole place I would be assisting u with the tour... n since I have a tight schedule my self we would be going around which ever time I can fit in... so that both of our works wouldn't suffer!

Hmmm ok Mr. Khurana so I now clearly understand the need for me to stay at ur place...n to be honest I'm ok with it!

As this is the only project I have been given for the time being it wouldn't be a problem for me... I have few stuff which needs to be shifted to your place then which of course is work related...

Ok Miss. Geet, Mr.Shah will help you settle down n also will have ur contract papers n rest formalities... 

Thanks Mr.Khurana it was nice meeting you!

Same here Miss.Geet!

Picking up her camera she made her exist with his sharp eyes n the security cameras closely following her moves till she exited the premises!

To Be Continued. ...

MY other works

DREAMS TO REACH U

DADI'S LAST WISH !! 

STORY OF MY LOST HEART!

KASH! mera OS :)

The Tough Nut!

Silly Little Heart!!

You are My Home!!

on holdWink

BEYOND LOGICS!!

Tiny Surprises n Sweet Shocks!

A Tempting Scotch Bottle! 

Edited by sporthy_smile28 - 14 April 2015 at 4:34am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

ferdouzmaneetsdollshah-jahanvidz.manirajBBP97jyotiagarwalasmi123Paingeldalurlathasathya11j25sam-Adwika-Leisureshree2shaurya007TinaSwissLM1991diadecemberflowing_riverchahat_mannatnitika20chiki143sparklingeyes11KasiKasikkmoulidivya22fictRashmi234annirogcpreeti.1ambbihaharshithaaaaaaakrati5Hanishadevideep002kabslockslove2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anomalousmishtyaparna3011Jeevana.taahir004khwaishfanDrashtilove.hayaat.Donnaasingh24

aparna3011 IF-Sizzlerz
aparna3011
aparna3011

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
congrates for new story
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sporthy_smile28

diadecember Goldie
diadecember
diadecember

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Someone s back
this seems really interesting
but still expecting update for sequel

sporthy_smile28

khwaishfan IF-Stunnerz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
congrats on the new story! Awesome start! update soon

sporthy_smile28

11j25sam Senior Member
11j25sam
11j25sam

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
nice start. maan killed his father and geet is the witness

geet in a photographer job

update soon

sporthy_smile28

divya22 IF-Dazzler
divya22
divya22

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I must say an intresting start...
it has already got all my attention...
n m curious to know abt d mystery man.. 
Also excited to c geets role here...
wel evn i hv d same ques..does he remember hr?, 
i think yes.. as he said dat memories doesnt need proof.. so dat mean memories r captured in him brain.. 

sporthy_smile28

Jeevana. IF-Sizzlerz
Jeevana.
Jeevana.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
so it is mystery this time...

waiting to know more...what is going to happen when both stay under one roof...

PS: Congo for new story

sporthy_smile28

sparklingeyes11 Goldie
sparklingeyes11
sparklingeyes11

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new story...
Its interesting... and I mean really really interesting...
does Maan remember her really...
Will be waiting for it. Continue soon.

sporthy_smile28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index