Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Jagooooooo PariJat jagoo (Page 2)

taaniroyal Coolbie
taaniroyal
taaniroyal

FF Graphicer

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
jub tak parijat soye. main b sooii hui..
when they awake main b jaag jaon gi...

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
parijat should quit..fir hm sb bi free ho jayenge iss SA torture se
all is over now day by day show ka kachra hota ja raha hai no dialogues for jalal..
they r copying AKDHA hate  love story for SA..
hatred was USP of JA's love n now cvs ise copy n paste kar rahe hai SA k liye,,,evn they cant manage to give good dialogue for anardana...yday she was saying jodha's line...but it doesnt suit on her..she was trying hared to copy jodha but failed...Thumbs Down
wese bi show me ab kuch bacha nahi hai..rahi sahi kasar yeh log same track same dialogue de ke nikal denge...jalal ki line salim use karega n jodha ki line anardana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
About insecurity part I dont agree that to from him srsly he is not even average actor such bad choice pf salim

parijat lived jodha akbar and they are the faces of ja
and he is right if he is unhappy with sa
we all disappointed
the leads have no dialogue scenws and these salim and his three ladies so yaawn worthy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13stephhhSonaLuvZaSaf.GreekPrincess.

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Exactly what I feel too. Parijat should voice their opinions and ask for more screen space as leads to cvs and director or talk with ekta. If nothing happens then they should quit it now or else the old tag can get stick with them and it will be hard for them to get young roles in near future.  Same happen with actor hiten tejwani whom ekta gave only older roles after kutumb serial and he never got young roles. I don't want parijat talent get wasted playing old roles in this crap faltoo show now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.preetgurti

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Hely, seriously anardana? ??? Hahaha luv ur comments and I agree same copy paste. Already they turned jo as mainavati

Plus I do think rt and others are not so happy with the show now thus they don't include ravi or new gang in their of screen pix.  Plus rt looks sad in show too. His face speaks he is sad. Poor them. We cannot do anything 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.GreekPrincess.

.GreekPrincess. IF-Sizzlerz
.GreekPrincess.
.GreekPrincess.

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Hely, seriously anardana? ??? Hahaha luv ur comments and I agree same copy paste. Already they turned jo as mainavati

Plus I do think rt and others are not so happy with the show now thus they don't include ravi or new gang in their of screen pix.  Plus rt looks sad in show too. His face speaks he is sad. Poor them. We cannot do anything 
thanks sara n yeah she is anadana only..
they turned jodha as tulsi n JA as KSBKBT..m not understanding y they did this to our show..JA was on 2nd position in TRP..there is no need for leap still cvs took leap

nowadays RT looks unhappy i know. i think the same no1 is happy with SA crap..parijat should leave this show..itz waste of their talent..

we can do 1 thing...sara plz dont watch JA..i want TRP will fall drastically

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13stephhh

karishma.s Senior Member
karishma.s
karishma.s

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Guys those of you who r not there on Twitter plzz come to Twitter and blast that manish. That writer has lost it totally. Finally rajat knows. Rajat should tell Pari too
dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karishma.s

Guys those of you who r not there on Twitter plzz come to Twitter and blast that manish. That writer has lost it totally. Finally rajat knows. Rajat should tell Pari too

sorry karishma. first evryone on.twitter was bashing him but now i dnt c anyone taking sides of JA there.coz now most of the twitter fans praising that manish ..haha..twitrer fans got trapped by him slowly. now noone ask ques regarding JA. everyone agreed what he says. lol.

loyal fans getting trapped nd fooled by him now.now twitter fans acting as puppet of him.

actually nw i dnt wanna bash or ask anythung frm him.coz he is a liar nd y v waste our time to praise him ? its better stop watching this crap show nd let them show what thy want.

m hurting coz once all akdha lvers bash him on twitter nd asked akdha stry .but same akdha lovers now praise him nd agree evthn what he says. if says dnt ask ques fans accept it.if he says keep watching show all accept it hahaha..

twitter fans fooled by him smartly. . . i dnt understand dear y we all still tweeting him ...@@@ lol

Go to top