Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Loved her today!! ⭐️ She rocked it with her one liners. Ali & Sonali were the stars today. Poor Dimpy & Sadakchaap beedi tried so hard but couldn't match up. πŸ˜†

Let Upen say whatever he wants. Sonali won't give a damn about it. So why should we?

The exact reason why i dont respond to negative topics. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Hum sabko bol bol ke thak gaye but koi sunta nahin. πŸ˜­ Agar koi respond hi nahi karega to topic aage badhega hi nahi. Much like GG, when no one responds he cant do anything. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Freaking_buzzof

And that maker her ( Fill in the blanks)

I don't know... πŸ˜•... maybe DESPERATE..πŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Of course she is.

Sonali about Gautam: " Use bhi daal do lost & found mein, wo waise hi lost creature hain."

🀣 πŸ‘ πŸ‘ She is so true about Gulati.

#BB8 Hall of Fame

πŸ₯³

Icing on the cake Ali calls Gulati "Sadakchaap beedi" 🀣

@bold ROFL   Ane wala future ka superstar koo Sadakchaap beedi bulyaaa... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love my Sonali she's truly the best ❀️
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is awesome witty and is usually bang on abt people
As for upen's words, I will give sonali the benefit of doubt as once before i gave the benefit of doubt to diandra when she was giving similar descriptions of where all gautam touched her and that time too we were all against diandra and many refused to believe her including me.

its very clear Upen is desperate for content and he is doing by giving such cheapo statements and talks abt women respect.

ironical that upen and diandra give such statements and gautam and sonali are the ones who go back to these very same people calling them "friends"

LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I am chill only u remember only abt Gautam ka bathroom leela but doesnt say anything abt sonali ki different leelasπŸ˜†

U say abt Gauti I have no pbrobs but then blame sonali also what she does and how she touches man inside kambal like upen said haath touch kar rahi hain, phir legs touch kiya an allπŸ˜†

Your logic: bashing Sonali will somehow be defending Gautam 🀒
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet to see full episode. I saw reporter task part of Sonali and she was really good with her answer and SrK acting. 
Baki wo Bhali hai buri hai Jo bhi hai meri Sonali best haiπŸ‘πŸΌ I will always support her.
Edited by namsworld - 9 years ago
sampada_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonali is the best... love her
LSctt thumbnail
Originally posted by: namsworld

Yet to see full episode. I saw reporter task part of Sonali and she was really good with her answer and SrK acting.

Baki wo Bhali hai buri hai Jo bhi hai meri Sonali best haiπŸ‘πŸΌI will always support her.

⭐️
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LSctt

Your logic: bashing Sonali will somehow be defending Gautam 🀒

Its not abt Gautam 
Its abt Upen here wh the hel does she goes to upen when he bad mouths every thing abt her and doesnt even respect women's mage on TV. I dont like this abt Sonali she gives him bhaav and upen likes that and ake advatange of that and bitches abt her character then πŸ˜‘

Who the hell is Upen to malign someone like that on TV did he forget what he did with soni and his weird positions with her on bed πŸ€’ 

Sonali shld be shown these videos abt gautam just like how they show punty