Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

OMG!!! Devil Upen bad-mouthed about Sonali..!! (Page 4)

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

the dude has a valid point ! Cuz she DID try to make a move on Gautam aswell Sleepy !! And Kuddos to Tanna for speaking on Sonalis behalf and trying to validate her desperation in a more acceptable way Clap 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.EsLovePrajaNavjiavibg

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sakura..

the dude has a valid point ! Cuz she DID try to make a move on Gautam aswell Sleepy !! And Kuddos to Tanna for speaking on Sonalis behalf and trying to validate her desperation in a more acceptable way Clap 
Both r right.   Upen is 100% correct that sonali is desperately still looking for love angle.   BTW,  how old is she?  She looked ugly today.. More than usual!   The girl has no self respect. At least based on comments here.  Karishma was trying to sort of defend her honor.  But kyaa karein woh khud hi 
Pain izzat utarne mein lag I hai.  All were making fun of her looks and her desperateness.  She doesn't get it that Upen doesn't want her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Es.EsLovePrajaNavjia

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
it is sonali's fault.she is throwing herself towards him.
she has no self respect.i really like her for eccentric  and blunt nature but this is disgusting..she can clearly see that upen is not interested .i want her to stay but i dont want her to embarrass herself .
i like this thing about karishma ,she maintained her dignity throughout the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Navjiavibg

..Sakura.. IF-Rockerz
..Sakura..
..Sakura..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Originally posted by ..Sakura..

Both r right.   Upen is 100% correct that sonali is desperately still looking for love angle.   BTW,  how old is she?  She looked ugly today.. More than usual!   The girl has no self respect. At least based on comments here.  Karishma was trying to sort of defend her honor.  But kyaa karein woh khud hi 
Pain izzat utarne mein lag I hai.  All were making fun of her looks and her desperateness.  She doesn't get it that Upen doesn't want her.

Shez a disgrace to woman Dead and yeah she looked distinctly aweful today Dead 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
yes upen should have not said that BUT it's not always the men who is wrong, upen has given her so many signals that hey i dont love you but she still keeps coming back to him like despo person. if she had self respect she would ignore him and stay away from him
and to upen, you both are using each other for content its not just sonali. upen is starting to irritate me with his fake affection towards sonali and then bitching about her behind her backDead

rupa_6

LovePraja Senior Member
LovePraja
LovePraja

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Upen has never shown any liking towards her or any concern. And she knows dat yet she's always attempting to go after him... to make up with him; when he had snapped at her on so many occasions ...
Don't know if she's really interested in him or is simply trying to provide content in d house by creating a love angle...

She may be indifferent, uninterested, witty, funny nd logical too but when it comes to Upen she never comes out clean... It is possible dat she has a soft corner for Upen or some strong feeling... nd dats why she keeps taking d first step.

And d reason why Upen bitches about her behind her back coz he doesn't trust... he believes dat she's probably faking it to gain his support. I don't blame him for thinking like that... she has never shown her strong support for him... she has drifted away many times... and bitched about him (if m not wrong ) ...
She had openly shown supported to d P3G group ( Praneet was her close friend nd she was also interested in GG until he backed off )

So now it is in her desperation dat she also started this bathroom leela with Upen... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Navjiavibgrupa_6

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
 I hate Upen Angry

momorockz

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Sab kuch kerliya... Akheri daooo laga raha hai Content mil ne ke liye!

# abbajabbadabba4Life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trouble_006momorockz

Go to top