Ek Anar Teen Bimar

Posted: 9 years ago
Bechara Salim 
Teen kanyao ke beech phas ke reh jayega...Jagat Gosain , Maan Bai aur Anarkali 😆

Kya naatkiye rupantar hai. EKTA MATA KI JAI HO !!!! Edited by nehaaa.14 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nehaaa.14

Bechara Salim 
Teen kanyao ke beech phas ke reh jayega...Jagat, Maan aur Anarkali 😆

Are mujhe abhi samaz nahi aara hai ye tino friends kaise😆 😆 😆

Jai ho ekta nama👏👏

i wonder Pehele kiska number lagega...

Most funniest things... tino mar gayi baad mai  after salim entered in their life🤣

jagat is mother of shahjahan right.she nt daughter of uday Singh but princess of marwar😕...
how can maan get married to Salim isn't he the cousin brother and as a hindu she's not suppose to get married to her cousins right?
maan bai jagat gosain dono se shaadi honge
anarkali mare jayegi sayad ya bhaag jayegi
teeno ki kismat ajeeb tha 
What a big joke yeh salim aur goodlooking ,cvs ne kiya kardiya girls fallng for this guy wese good looking hota to kuch aur baat hoti lol kuch bhi angle se hero nahi dikhta auch🤢Edited by amina1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Rutuja...

Are mujhe abhi samaz nahi aara hai ye tino friends kaise😆 😆 😆

Jai ho ekta nama👏👏

i wonder Pehele kiska number lagega...

Most funniest things... tino mar gayi baad mai  after salim entered in their life🤣

Friends 😆 Ekta Mata ki jai ho...kuch bhi dikha hai history ke naam par.

When Maan was talking to Jagat about their friendship...I was like...thoda din ruk jao Ekta Mata naya serial banaegi tum dono par "Kabhi Souten kabhi saheli" 
Originally posted by ZaYaHolic

how can maan get married to Salim isn't he the cousin brother and as a hindu she's not suppose to get married to her cousins right?

Yup, Maan Bai is Salim's cousin. I don't know how that happened because it's not allowed in Hinduism. As per history, it was Jodha Bai who arranged this marriage.
Originally posted by anokhifrnd

jagat is mother of shahjahan right.she nt daughter of uday Singh but princess of marwar😕...

Her father's name was Uday Singh only. And, yes she was the princess of Marwar. 

She was one of Salim's favourite wife and as you have mentioned, mother of Shahjahan.