India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

cvs

sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Cvs cut harshad and maniks jail scene.. May b they changes story according to response. Because they add abhi and nandus scene in todays epi which is may b shoot today itself...

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju.b

Cvs cut harshad and maniks jail scene.. May b they changes story according to response. Because they add abhi and nandus scene in todays epi which is may b shoot today itself...

i agree i guess they want to show more what viewers want to c some how that is good they are showing the jealousy track Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashmitaa

hasnaa678 Senior Member
hasnaa678
hasnaa678

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
maybe they'll show it later...and have shot for the scene much before because abhishek was on a leave
ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Aree..the makers do that way only..they shoot randomly and adjust the scenes accordingly by editing ...and I think the abhi wala part they had to show in today's episode only and the jail scene,they have already done shooting..but episode is still not aired..and yes,looking at this new girl,I.don't think she will be for one or two episodes only..she will be in the show till manan reunion...!! But she is a chipkoo girl..manik ka jeena haraam kar degi..I guess..!!
sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmitaa

Aree..the makers do that way only..they shoot randomly and adjust the scenes accordingly by editing ...and I think the abhi wala part they had to show in today's episode only and the jail scene,they have already done shooting..but episode is still not aired..and yes,looking at this new girl,I.don't think she will be for one or two episodes only..she will be in the show till manan reunion...!! But she is a chipkoo girl..manik ka jeena haraam kar degi..I guess..!!

Ya true.. But manik shoot that scene in black jacket and new day started with new dress so i guess they cut it... I m ok wid that girl coz she behaves gud wid nandu..
ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju.b

Originally posted by ashmitaa

Ya true.. But manik shoot that scene in black jacket and new day started with new dress so i guess they cut it... I m ok wid that girl coz she behaves gud wid nandu..
hmm..maybe ..cvs kaa koi bharosaa nhi hai..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index