Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jeet ki aur pehla kadam......Dec 24 th (Page 2)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Kind of a good episode. I guess they are trying to show Seher's "redemption" through this track? Her monologue about paisa and blah blah...
For the first time twin thing has been used for an "advantage" so I can forgive her THIS time only.LOL

Thank god they din't show a "talk" between Aahil and "Sanam" and he just left from there..I guess he might start feeling guilty? THAT would be welcomed too, and I want to see him guilty, avoiding Sanam also for that too...I am so mean I know, but thats what he has invited for himself! UghLOL

The clause? FINALLY a good clause. The look at Billi's face like she just got a heart attackLOL

I liked how Aahil tore em papers, and atleast told her "see I was right!" Aahil you need to do this QUITE frequently.LOL

Agreed was kind of good episode

As you said finally twin thing used for good and also Aahil told him ammi see i was right and I loved the way he looked at Tanveer

And also a good clause and Tanveer's expression was worth watching

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennetRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Sarita.
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
When did this new clause got added????Shocked
cvs change the will according to their story...LOL
thanks for the update
Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update! The new clause def makes me happy no more saas bahu torture lol This week the episodes were ok... Too much FaHa IMO lol I guess Aahil's punishment for Sanam ends here... We knew that he wont be able to keep up this act for long... Still would love to see some junoon moments... Hope to see SaHil scenes as well as the revenge moving fwd... Hope S2 slowly moves away from the story... Nothing against AG (new one lol) i hope she gets an awesome show that i myself wud watch... But I want the focus to be on the twins unveiling Billi n how Aahil tries to sort out his conflicting feelings... I really want to see him confront Sanam... As in he could say, even when Ammi said u were greedy I didnt believe her, I know ur not. But then why did you ditch me at the alter... I want him to be upfront and mention that he apologized n asked her many times (I hope Seher hears only this part) i want him to question her instead of sulking around... The cvs can develop things in a postive way from here on if they get rid of the 101 ways to murder, the psycho Faiz n possibly S2... I want more of the twins n Aahil and even Rehan lol Sorry for the long comment but yea hopefully the episodes get better next week... Thnx again for the recap of the epi!

Edited by Raingoddess - 24 December 2014 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfAGirlHasNoName

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Nice post

Go to top