Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jeet ki aur pehla kadam......Dec 24 th

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Hi,

It has been the first step towards victory of SaSe against Tanveer today.

Tanveer tries to instigate Aahil against Sanam.But then Sanam comes there and tells that she is ready to sign the papers.Khala khalu and Tanveer is shocked to find her hands alright.

Aahil tears the papers and tells Tanveer that he was right about Sanam.Aahil leaves from there. Aahil's expression were too good.

Seher who is in disguise of Sanam taunts Tanveer.

Tanveer asks Khala khalu to consult some other lawyer to find out whether there is any other loop hole in the will..

Sanam Seher meet in Asya's room. They are happy as it has been their first victory against Tanveer.Sanam is happy with the fact that they were successful in making Aahil realise that his ammi could also be wrong.

Haya started plotting against Faiz

Precap: Tanveer gets the shock of her life to understand from another lawyer that if something happens to Aahil's wife, ie Sanam within one year, even Aahil cannot inherit the property instead the property gets transferred to the trust.

So finally revenge drama has started..

And one more clause in the will...Thank God...so no more murder attempts on Sanam.

Thanks

Sarita

P.S. Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas Party Party

Edited by ssrdj - 24 December 2014 at 10:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1darkice7_12ms.ObseSSeDkabhi_asyaradadolcevidasylvia99tastahninAGirlHasNoNameLizBennetCinderella3..Orla..Ms.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhala

LizBennet IF-Dazzler
LizBennet
LizBennet

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Now that is a new clause I can actually like! FINALLY no more attempts on Sanam's life. Finally CVs figured out a way to make sense of Tanveer not killing Sanam thru the ever changing clauses of the will. Best news I have heard about this show in some time. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety_virgo1ssrdjMs.Sherlocked

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
well it is not revenge drama ..it is saas bahu aur saazishWinkLOL
Anyway i didn't like those looks which ahil was giving to seherErmmi mean cvs should stop showing ahil and seher in one frame atleast till twins revelation SmileLOL
and what about that property papers Ermm

cvs ki jab marzi hoti hai kuch na kuch add kar dete haiROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreak..Orla..ssrdjflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheImbecile

Now that is a new clause I can actually like! FINALLY no more attempts on Sanam's life. Finally CVs figured out a way to make sense of Tanveer not killing Sanam thru the ever changing clauses of the will. Best news I have heard about this show in some time.

Even the new clause is a sigh of relief that finally no more murder attempts on Sanam

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

well it is not revenge drama ..it is saas bahu aur saazishWinkLOL
Anyway i didn't like those looks which ahil was giving to seherErmmi mean cvs should stop showing ahil and seher in one frame atleast till twins revelation SmileLOL
and what about that property papers Ermm

cvs ki jab marzi hoti hai kuch na kuch add kar dete haiROFL

Mariya,, since the revenge drama is between Saas and bahus, it has become a saas bahu saazish...neither Aahil norRehaan are a part of the same.

Kaunsa property papers? Aaj toh nakli papers banaya tha usse toh Aahil ne bhad diya
Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Kind of a good episode. I guess they are trying to show Seher's "redemption" through this track? Her monologue about paisa and blah blah...
For the first time twin thing has been used for an "advantage" so I can forgive her THIS time only.LOL

Thank god they din't show a "talk" between Aahil and "Sanam" and he just left from there..I guess he might start feeling guilty? THAT would be welcomed too, and I want to see him guilty, avoiding Sanam also for that too...I am so mean I know, but thats what he has invited for himself! UghLOL

The clause? FINALLY a good clause. The look at Billi's face like she just got a heart attack LOL

I liked how Aahil tore em papers, and atleast told her "see I was right!" Aahil you need to do this QUITE frequently.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizBennet..Orla..ssrdjkrithikas

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNamessrdjkrithikas

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I am really disappointed how Aahil's scenes are reducing day by day, he is the most important character now, how can some idiotic writer ignore his character and give more screen space to that frustrating Faiz...Angry
I really wanted Sahil today...missing them so much.. Cryatlast some good precap..now tanveer's "1000 ways to kill ur bahu" techniques will end...Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdj

Go to top