India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Cvs sud stop showing glass injury again n again

angel_juhi04 IF-Sizzlerz
angel_juhi04
angel_juhi04

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I am really fed up of cvs showing various of hurting people or getn hurt. They sud stop glass injuries. Its thrice in a month now. From friday, I only read written updates cuz I can't bear to watch d show now which is totally ruined. For me , SaHil is dead n SeHan too may be sson dead for me. I am not satisfied wid Ahil's apology. Wat all he did to hurt n insult her cannot be brought back. He even did not apologised her for any of those things. Sanam is a dumb sati savitri who is listening to him everytime n tolerating all his nonsense as if she sum1 is holding her at a gunpoint.

As for glass injuries, Gul has made it a joke by showing it again n again. If we get pricked by a tiny glass, we cry in pain n go to doctor for treatment n tetanus injection. But here it is shown again n again dat also on a single person. I was horrified to read yesterday's wu where she was again attacked by a glass. She has been injured by a glass thrice in just a week which is a very serious matter. I had earlier said in a post how serious a glass injury can get which was shown in a serial recently where d male lead almost got his hand amputated by a small glass injury which he ignored for 1-2 days n did not went to d doctor but fortunately his hand got saved. Dat track rally scared me a lot. But in QH, Gul is showing us glass injuries as if its not a big deal. I hope Sanam had gone to d doctor n showed him all her glass injuries. I hope she got her tetanus injection.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top