Cheap (Page 2)

AyaNi.CabIni Senior Member
AyaNi.CabIni
AyaNi.CabIni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by AyaNi.CabIni

Originally posted by Medha.S

She is being direct -- it okay to check someone out without telling them but if you do it after asking if they can, its cheap?

She is not saying let's take off our clothes and do it even though we are strangers, is she?
She is asking that if she checks him out will he mind?Rather blunt and to the point.

totally agree with you Medha...I am all for women empowerment.Star...if Guys can check out girls and use such cheesy lines, why can't a girl?Shocked

Like you said, she is just simply teasing himLOL

bechara manik ...his reaction on being teasedLOL LOL LOL but i did not get her library card joke. Why did both Nandu and Manik give such reactions?

Both be such sanskari bacchheeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KreyaArshiLover

She is being direct -- it okay to check someone out without telling them but if you do it after asking if they can, its cheap?

She is not saying let's take off our clothes and do it even though we are strangers, is she?
She is asking that if she checks him out will he mind?Rather blunt and to the point.

totally agree with you Medha...I am all for women empowerment.Star...if Guys can check out girls and use such cheesy lines, why can't a girl?Shocked

Eww if a guy had came and said so to me I would kicked him, punched him (Nandani style), slapped him so much that he would end up in hospital for months!! So It hasn't do with a guy or a girl is about such a cheesy and yucky line.

And it can also be bcs I hate pick up linesDead kill me instead

Sorry but I don't like Soha mostly bus she is between my Manan and I don't like anyone between my Manan 

Your POV strictly! Why would i do anything like that to a guy if he asks me that -- I will tell him no or yes depending on my mood! He is not trying to touch me without my permission - I check out people all the time - why would I mind if someone wants to check me out?

Your MaNan will be safe, when you are there to protect them while we let our MaNan deal with it themselves.

Go hate Manik for staring at Nandinis lips while dropping Lemon drops in her mouth!LOL Yuck!

AyaNi.CabIni

AyaNi.CabIni Senior Member
AyaNi.CabIni
AyaNi.CabIni

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KreyaArshiLover

Eww if a guy had came and said so to me I would kicked him, punched him (Nandani style), slapped him so much that he would end up in hospital for months!! So It hasn't do with a guy or a girl is about such a cheesy and yucky line.

And it can also be bcs I hate pick up linesDead kill me instead

Sorry but I don't like Soha mostly bus she is between my Manan and I don't like anyone between my Manan 

Your POV strictly! Why would i do anything like that to a guy if he asks me that -- I will tell him no or yes depending on my mood! He is not trying to touch me without my permission - I check out people all the time - why would I mind if someone wants to check me out?

Your MaNan will be safe, when you are there to protect them while we let our MaNan deal with it themselves.

Go hate Manik for staring at Nandinis lips while dropping Lemon drops in her mouth!LOL Yuck!

Medha you be such loveHeartLOL

lostmymusic.

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by myvoiz

bechara manik ...his reaction on being teasedLOL LOL LOL but i did not get her library card joke. Why did both Nandu and Manik give such reactions?

Both be such sanskari bacchheeROFL
true..kids they are..pure and unadulterated, untouched and unaware, oblivious about the manipulators around them..so in their own little worlds of love and friendship. They are like those adorable little ones..like those little and all so cuddly,cute babies whose cheeks you feel like pulling, who amuse you and move you at the same time by their cute, funny and innocent actions/gestures, and you feel so protective about them. uff they are cho cho lovable and innocent.

Edited by myvoiz - 25 December 2014 at 2:10pm

Go to top