India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Cousins plan continues..

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Seeing the precap cousins are not taking back step from their plan .
This time cousins prank seems bit serious.Nisha seems so worried.
So per that segment our saurav gonna disguise as viraj Clap
But after seeing today's episode in which nisha was crying n lieing RL & Dadi about her crush,Will nisha get angry at cousins?But that segment shows like nisha kinda blushing..Am so confused..What is the need to make realize that she started liking Viraj.Its hardly 2 weeks she joined ofc n met Viraj.So it may take time for her to self realise.She needs some space.Why they want her to confess her crush?What do u think guys..

Edited by prachii - 24 December 2014 at 9:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkar-Rossete-ishqnmecaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I too don't like that Nisha confessing that she has a crush as it's too soon.
For RL it's a big improvement in their daughter's life.
But  truly this will make her heart broken someday. Getting influence for her crush from home makes her go towards Viraj more. If he gets late to fall for her or if he initially rejects her it will effect her so badly.
so Gaya helped cousins indirectly. Which made Sourav act as VirajLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachii

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I too don't like that Nisha confessing that she has a crush as it's too soon.
For RL it's a big improvement in their daughter's life.
But  truly this will make her heart broken someday. Getting influence for her crush from home makes her go towards Viraj more. If he gets late to fall for her or if he initially rejects her it will effect her so badly.
so Gaya helped cousins indirectly. Which made Sourav act as VirajLOL

Lakshmi should not have shared with DollyShocked
She will start falling more n more if they kept on teasing her.
Atleast they show viraj talking about nisha to Daaiji today.He was admiring her bravery.Viraj seems so energetic todayClap

Seeing Oh my my after long time Wink

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I think they are going fine. It's true Nisha has a crush or loves Viraj. They aren't trying to fix her up with Viraj. They want her to tell openly that she likes Viraj. She denied it today even after RL and Dadi talk. Once she accepts it, she can think calmly what her next step can be. She can think of overcoming her crush and start focussing on her career. Keeping this to herself, she will just keep dreaming and cheat herself that she doesn't like Viraj. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiicaller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I think they are going fine. It's true Nisha has a crush or loves Viraj. They aren't trying to fix her up with Viraj. They want her to tell openly that she likes Viraj. She denied it today even after RL and Dadi talk. Once she accepts it, she can think calmly what her next step can be. She can think of overcoming her crush and start focussing on her career. Keeping this to herself, she will just keep dreaming and cheat herself that she doesn't like Viraj. 

I agree. I loved the RL and Dadi talk - they encouraged her to accept her feelings and yet be mentally prepared that Viraj may not like her back and that it won't have to become something serious. Her cheating herself is clearly not helping her. She has to accept and move on. Contrary to "Its too soon", I think the time is appropriate - She has been having strengthening feelings for him for the past several weeks and its time she accepts herself and her feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiicaller123

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

RL & Dadi talk seems so matured and its fine .Whatever Dadi says is correct .Its not necessary to marry the crush person.But cousins pranks doesn't seems serious.It is a way funny n entertained to watch.But somewhat i feel like they are overdoing.Loved the way Dadi talks.Not look like from older generation.Dadi is so modern in her thougts..Her pronounciation of  words n all nice to hear..Pasandu for pasand :)

caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

I agree. I loved the RL and Dadi talk - they encouraged her to accept her feelings and yet be mentally prepared that Viraj may not like her back and that it won't have to become something serious. Her cheating herself is clearly not helping her. She has to accept and move on. Contrary to "Its too soon", I think the time is appropriate - She has been having strengthening feelings for him for the past several weeks and its time she accepts herself and her feelings.
As she knows that Viraj may won't love her back it's good she's accepting it. As Shwets said now she must try to get over it by focusing on career or her goal.

prachii

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Yes the way RL & Dadi said is correct.Better they can handle this plan further.I feel like cousins prank bit serious this time by stating that viraj is downstairs n all...If the plan works it is well n good Wink

Go to top