Ye Hai Mohabbatein

A Conversation *Updated* (Page 7)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Gan those collages r so making Today's episode a worthy one..
Loved the update...
Otherwise i would honest 
Episode ws quite a yawn they needed some presentation skills...which ws lacking in today's 
Its alright every day cant be same...
I loved those 3 Mins of episode it ws divine scene..it ws beautiful convo with bit of teasing & with sensible convo 
holding the hands & rest the head...adding all physical proximity ws making the scene more beautiful depth...

Coming to Adi It ws an Interesting Pointer Highlighted..a questions going in child's mind or his thought process for viewers also..what can a child be like Adi goes through when both of parents Love some other person...
Adi saw his father Moved on in his Life & having a happy family with ruhi & Ishu 
He couldnt cope came to his mother to talk..while he saw a case his mother also doesnt Love his father but living in different land in which she also Loves another man...
so his father moving on made him less in shock..gave altogether different picture about him...his ownself..he is alone no family he has..he no-one who he can call his own..
left him with so many questions...

Its a question to every couple who also a parents...when they move on in there paths..thinking only about themself ...what there children goes..
Its an interesting point but handling this kind of track in admist of all the shagun drama...
i wonder what cv's really will come up with  A CHILD'S THOUGHT PROCESS in this...
the environment Adi is in its for the family members also need talk to him in such way which makes Adi as child comfortable...

Shagun is already started plotting...will she going to share all with Adi..if yes he would an observant child in this would track going to be...
I hope tehy dont make this tragedy mein comedy kind of ending...that what really cv's do...they create a good build-up...by ending they bring comedy angle...
rather i would like to see how they ended accident track...that ws the finest track ending i saw...

@ BOLD - these is what i find very confusing...and I don't have enough confidence int he CVs to be able to pull off this track without killing it with OTTness. 
we r sailing in same boat...the ott will kill this aspect with shagun's over-dosage...
 Granted the Shagun loves Adi...that's pretty clear, but she is so not a good parent...and somewhere in this track, i want that addressed.  
she Loves Adi for her ownself...rather as a mother if she would be a mother in real sense than she would also see his child's future..she want to make what she is herself...
What good parent fills the head of their 12 year old with hatred, and nonsense...and complex thoughts and emotions that they are not old enough to understand or deal with??
exactly a parent will want there child remain in reality as well wants to keep that away from it so it doesnt affect the child..shagun doesnt do anything like that...if she now gets ashok than she would keep Adi also aaway like she sent him to hostal before...

Somewhere...i am looking for the CVs to address that...for Shagun to get over her selfish need for revenge, and greed...and recognize that she herself is the cause of Adi's emotional turmoil.  We all go thru complex issues, but when our children walk into it by chance, we stop, and simplify it...and tell them that its something that they should not concern themselves with...that is an adult issue, and we will handle it.  
rightly said 
I think there are many real people out there like Shagun, real mothers, who burden their kids with their issues, and cause them grow up faster than necessary, or worse it, turn to drugs and alcohol as means of escape...
yes that also is truth..since its an drama so bit more larger than scale is shown...i agree there r mother's like shagun also..in those children future goes into darkness..they might loose confidence or they wont become sensible enough or become bigada hua...
I agree with Gan...there is a lot od scope for this track...i hope the CVs capitalize on this...and really deliver!!  i am not going to have expectations...so i tell myself...so lets see what happens!!
same here i hardly have expectations..but what cv's trying to create here there factors...that why i hope they also try to give a needy closure like they did in accidental track...it that also it hardly putted any sense in adi due to shagun's misleading parenting...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

remya1990--Nargis---Gan-

remya1990 Senior Member
remya1990
remya1990

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

As usual, brilliant Gan... Today's episode gave one new dimension to this track... When yesterday's episode was at its negative best with vamp's comeback, today's episode had some brilliant pointers... 
In the first scene, HERO made his comeback... His son, his Adi saw him with his love who's his son's sauteli ma... in a compromising position... Ishita was shocked and embarrassed. Raman got up without a tint of guilt in his face because he didn't commit any mistake. At the same time, he didn't overlook his responsibility as a father because of his love... He knows that Adi needs to realise the truth before his eyes... He slipped because the timing is not right... Ishita was right... But this beautiful mistake has laid foundation for one divine relationship... Adi now feels unwanted... He finally understands that lacuna... A mother can fill that void and Ishita will fit in that place...

When Ishita offered him sandwich, battle between his mind and heart started... His mind which has been poisoned by his mother says that Ishita is not a good person when his heart refuses to believe... He left... This reminds of one Ishra scene... When Ishita tends to Raman's wound for the first time. When he burns his hand while preparing tea. He couldn't take Ishita's care and ends up shouting at her. That was an beginning like this one... 

When Mihika is going to torture Ashok, Shagun is doing this honour on her hold by losing her hold over her son... Out and out positive... Apart from Ishita's mahaanta, i can bear with anything else... cv's know what they are doing... They are making Raman slip at places because Adi needs a mother more than a father... 

One vulnerable kid who needs love, one mother whose bosom is full of love, one mother who is blinded by revenge, one lover who is finally giving his wife the much needed love, one lover who is finally following his brother's steps, one sister who has lost her love but not her courage and finally one villian who wants to benefit from these falling relations who is going to end up losing everything... 

This track will irritate us but YHM's midas touch will rectify things at the end...

Brilliant Kri...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

remya1990 Senior Member
remya1990
remya1990

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Updated on page 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Hi,
your tendency to bring out the positives in an otherwise bland episode always makes me smiles. your posts are always a breath of fresh air, compared to the stream of negativity and criticisms. thanks for always looking at the bigger picture and the small nuances that gives this show a human touch.

To be honest I do not watch the show anymore due to the inane storylines and ishita's questionable behavior. I am happy with my decision to distance myself from the show and only read the discussions every few days. Now coming to the episode, I think CV's have gold on their hands. this track has so much potential to be amazing, CV's can use it to address a lot of difficult questions and bring proper closure. However, I am afraid they will kill it with excessive  drama and Shagun's plotting, as they always do. One of my biggest gripe with this show is that  while it tackles a lot of sensitive issues, they do not treat it with maturity and respect. Everything is turned into a mockery for the sake of ratings. which is why I avoid the show in the first place. 

The foundation for this track has been laid beautifully, but I hope that the writers maintain it. As for shagun, yeah I am not surprised that she is back to playing games, which is why this track will give everyone a headache. But I am looking forward to the moment when adi goes against his own mother and refused to be her weapon. I suppose the look on shagun's face will be worth all the annoyance.

On a side note, It is unfortunate that ashok is such a scumbag because him and mihika make a really good couple. I can see the sparks between them that I missed between mihir and mihika.

Edited by pomegranate - 25 December 2014 at 11:53pm

Go to top