Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

A Conversation *Updated* (Page 6)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yshu8

It took a while but Raman has finally found his soulmate... Again loved u r qoute today...thank u for making the scene mean more with ur post...Smile

Yes better late than never...and it took both of them to recognize their soul-mate in each other...
Thank you!

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Lovely collage and beautiful quote. I wonder why a few fans can't cherish these romantic moments instead of holding a negative opinion about a scene or any dialogue. 
Ur posts are always so positive.  No matter how idiotic the story is going we should still cherish the moments between ishita n raman. 

Thank you for saying that...but to tell you the truth...inspite of all the idiotic melodramas the core of the story has not faltered...that's what keeps me positive...I can take any brainless Mihika antics because of honesty of the 3 mins in the beginning and the parts about Adi...

Adi is not an outright dark character...he's more a victim of the circumstance...and the CVs have now started unraveling him...to get to the core of what makes him how he's...and the Adi who we all hated at the beginning of his introduction has now the sympathy of many...that's not an idiotic progression...but a great character evolution...

YHM a daily soap...nothing happens overnight...we just sometimes have to be patient and bear those idiotic tracks if the core story is kept true. But a lot in our forum wants everything happening yesterday...hence when it doesn't they lose it...A lot of us are for the ride...till the ride is fun...what's to complain?...and if complain is all we have...then remote is the best option if you ask me. My two cents. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shidin0117

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Superb quote selection Gan , it is just made for Ishra and the pics I was jst sitting nad gazing at them for 5 mins with a stupid gin on my face, seeing their smiles. As I watched Adi scene play play out fist with Ishra and then his mom, and in the morning with Shravu and Romi, I felt this is normal family but for Adi he is like fish out of water and even I am curious as to how the CVs will handle this track. Mi MI I fell bad for both of them.

Love ur posts Gan

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabhiya9

[/QUOTE] Nice collage gan..for me more than the ishra's convo..adi's pain moved me as one side his mom is crying for her love..and his dad is moving forward with his wife..he felt he has no family to look after him..yes he broked ruhi's toy by accidentally but he is repairing it..the kid did a lot of mistakes..but he is 12 yr kid who spent his childhood in a hostel ..
So many are saying that Ishra will separate..but i don't think so..this track is mainly to reform adi and give him a motherly love dat his own mother didn't gave him..
adi will definitely become close to ishita...

@bold yes Adi is finally has the spotlight in YHM now...and his story will be the highlight in this track I hope and Ishra's conversation dealt with him too...
I also think this track is about Adi ...and his relationship equation changing with Ishita in particular and Bhalla family...Ishra Separation, I dont see it yet...but Shagun is in the house ..expect lots of melodrama ...LOL

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
I see some nice discussion going on, that itself is an indicator that this track is intriguing to many, not like the stupid Shagun wedding track...sorry I had been distracted by real life...tomorrow being Christmas when everything is closed here...needed to get some errands done before the stores closed.

I read through and responded to the 1st 2 pages...
I promise to reply the rest post dinner.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravsssusaonly

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Beautiful collages Gan not only the conversation the moment of togetherness means a lot for husband and wife when they are understanding caring for each other with all the difficulty they will make it work to the successful in their life.

-Gan-

Dmug Senior Member
Dmug
Dmug

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Nice post as always!! Only first 15 mnts of yesterdays episode was worth watching everything else was sheer nonsense!!
I agree with ishita that adi shldnt have seen them that way so soon as he is not in a position to understand this and will be more disillusioned and feel out of place and thats what happened he started feeling unwanted and alone after seeing both his biological parents engrossed in their own worlds. We got to watch some romantic moments though Wink
But i also agree with raman that sooner or later adi has to realise that his father is in happy place and has moved on in life..adi can be a part of this family but his mother shagun stands no chance in his life so that in future adi wont make any unjustified demands from his father to be with his mother leaving his own family.. So i guess adi seeing them in compromising position has a significance too in future!!

-Gan-

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Lovely quote.. Beautiful collages and equally Beautiful update Gan Clap loved ishra convo... ishra's faces Glowing they looking and behaving like madly in love couple... Loved how Raman held ishu's hand there convo about Adi ishita resting her head on Raman's shoulder that Smile on there face... Loved it... can't get enough of ishra want more and more Embarrassed

Feeling bad for Adi poor kid... my heart went out for him when he was thinking that Raman papa ki apni family hai ishita and Ruhi... mein kaha jaunga..mom ko Kaise sambhalunga... poor kid really needs love and affection... assurance that he is not alone his father.. his family is there for him... hopefully soon he will realize that his father loves him very much... his Mom has poisoned him against his father and bhalla family... ishu can give him all motherly love.. which he needs at this time...

Edited by s_kavya - 25 December 2014 at 1:51am

-Gan-

Go to top