Ye Hai Mohabbatein

A Conversation *Updated* - Page 2

banksii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
BRILLIANT ...BREATHTAKING CAPS...FLAWLESS...H CD U DO THIS YAAR... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ONE OF UR BEST COLLAGE..BEAUTIFUL QUOTE...

THANK U GAN AND MERRY CHRISTMAS. .. โญ๏ธEdited by banana.ishra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[/QUOTE] Nice collage gan..for me more than the ishra's convo..adi's pain moved me as one side his mom is crying for her love..and his dad is moving forward with his wife..he felt he has no family to look after him..yes he broked ruhi's toy by accidentally but he is repairing it..the kid did a lot of mistakes..but he is 12 yr kid who spent his childhood in a hostel ..
So many are saying that Ishra will separate..but i don't think so..this track is mainly to reform adi and give him a motherly love dat his own mother didn't gave him..
adi will definitely become close to ishita...
Edited by luvabhiya9 - 9 years ago
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvabhiya9

Wow..well said awesome post...@ bold agree with u..๐Ÿ‘

Felt bad for adi.Nice episode..except that mahanata part..

Woow. What a beautifully written explanation. It sounds so posituve. I loved what u wrote specially the last part. 
The story would be called mature if this track leads to redemption of Adi. If shagun wins then story would loose it's esswnce. 
Raman is now open about his love fr ishita so much such that he doesn't mind his public display of affection infront of Adi. He is the same raman who got angry at ishita for coming to holi party fearing Adi wouldn't like it. He is the same raman who insulted his wife asking her to apologise to his mannerless son just to prove how much he loves him. What an improvement in Raman's character.  
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: nb.neha

Woow. What a beautifully written explanation. It sounds so posituve. I loved what u wrote specially the last part. 
The story would be called mature if this track leads to redemption of Adi. If shagun wins then story would loose it's esswnce. 
Raman is now open about his love fr ishita so much such that he doesn't mind his public display of affection infront of Adi. He is the same raman who got angry at ishita for coming to holi party fearing Adi wouldn't like it. He is the same raman who insulted his wife asking her to apologise to his mannerless son just to prove how much he loves him. What an improvement in Raman's character.  

Thanks for liking it... Yes, same Raman who guards privacy like lion is now letting go of some inhibitions to embrace his love... Yes, i might not like some episodes tomorrow when cv's make Ishita falter but the realistic touch that they gave in this episodes is keeping me positive...

Adi who can't stop taunting Ishita doesn't have a word now... When he wants to be loved, he's forced to give much needed love and support to his mother by staying with her in that lonely night when one storm inside him is making him restless... Adi being hesitant even to take some steps in Bhalla house...so real...

Another place where YHM was realistic was Raman's small mistake... Afterall, even after being a parent, he's a individual who has some expectations on his own... 

RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm with you G, tunnel vision activated!

... I just want to @ your incredible collages and tune my mind off to  all the other stuff.

But I think i am getting spoiled, I kept expecting another ISHRA moment and was sorely disappointed when we didn't get one... not even another glimpse of RKB!๐Ÿ˜”

But this scene was so beautiful and natural- the proximity, the comfort,  the surety and ownership and most importantly the love that underlines every word and touch...

Romantic Kumar, even in small doses is just dangerous to my  well being... but I'm good with it!๐Ÿ˜‰

I also appreciate that Adhi's character seems to be developing in a somewhat natural way- his insecurity about his father and his new found view of him is very realistic and I do hope that Adhi is shown to be  as adamant and singlemnded as kids that age can be, despite Shagun's manipulations.

Undoutedly he is a child stained by the trauma of his parents issues but  he has been with Shagun for 6 years and I am sure has been witness to her relationship with Ashok, which I assume was very *ahem* passionate -  at the beginning at least.  This is just the first time that he is witnessing his father as something other then a distant figure lurking in the darkness and trying to snatch him away from his mother.  Ruhi, Romi, Shravu, Ishu- he is seeing all of them  for the first time and recognizing the kind of relationships that has always been available to him, though he missed out on them because of his mother's bitterness.  And he is seeing his father as a man and family man for the  first time as well-  it's a real re awakening for Adhi and I look forward to  seeing where the CVs take this track.

Also I love  that i got my to see my two favorite cuties again- Shravu is an absolute doll and one of the characters that has generally been portrayed true to his age.  I love his response to Ishu about her lectures... ๐Ÿคฃ

I need a scene with Shrabvu & his Raman Chithapph soon- love those!

.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krikumar.91

As usual, brilliant Gan... Today's episode gave one new dimension to this track... When yesterday's episode was at its negative best with vamp's comeback, today's episode had some brilliant pointers... 

In the first scene, HERO made his comeback... His son, his Adi saw him with his love who's his son's sauteli ma... in a compromising position... Ishita was shocked and embarrassed. Raman got up without a tint of guilt in his face because he didn't commit any mistake. At the same time, he didn't overlook his responsibility as a father because of his love... He knows that Adi needs to realise the truth before his eyes... He slipped because the timing is not right... Ishita was right... But this beautiful mistake has laid foundation for one divine relationship... Adi now feels unwanted... He finally understands that lacuna... A mother can fill that void and Ishita will fit in that place...

When Ishita offered him sandwich, battle between his mind and heart started... His mind which has been poisoned by his mother says that Ishita is not a good person when his heart refuses to believe... He left... This reminds of one Ishra scene... When Ishita tends to Raman's wound for the first time. When he burns his hand while preparing tea. He couldn't take Ishita's care and ends up shouting at her. That was an beginning like this one... 

When Mihika is going to torture Ashok, Shagun is doing this honour on her hold by losing her hold over her son... Out and out positive... Apart from Ishita's mahaanta, i can bear with anything else... cv's know what they are doing... They are making Raman slip at places because Adi needs a mother more than a father... 

One vulnerable kid who needs love, one mother whose bosom is full of love, one mother who is blinded by revenge, one lover who is finally giving his wife the much needed love, one lover who is finally following his brother's steps, one sister who has lost her love but not her courage and finally one villian who wants to benefit from these falling relations who is going to end up losing everything... 

This track will irritate us but YHM's midas touch will rectify things at the end...

Lovely piics n beautifully put Gan ๐Ÿ˜›
Kri...amazingly analysed ๐Ÿ˜›...we really really need this kind of positivity just now...
Though I am one of the ppl who does trust the cvs somewhere. So feel d safest in d lu n love Gans collages๐Ÿ˜Š
Coming to Ishitas mahaan tha I feel to a certain extent it's natural coz otherwise it would look against her charachter bt yess she needs to wake up soon n bring on jkr mode on fast. 
Thnks again๐Ÿ˜Š
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Tiadas03

Lovely piics n beautifully put Gan ๐Ÿ˜›
Kri...amazingly analysed ๐Ÿ˜›...we really really need this kind of positivity just now...
Though I am one of the ppl who does trust the cvs somewhere. So feel d safest in d lu n love Gans collages๐Ÿ˜Š
Coming to Ishitas mahaan tha I feel to a certain extent it's natural coz otherwise it would look against her charachter bt yess she needs to wake up soon n bring on jkr mode on fast. 
Thnks again๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for liking it yaar๐Ÿ˜Š
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh that is so beautiful gan! one of ur best collages! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and perfect quote.
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The second n third collages are superb..n they r my favourites..loved it...loved that part only in todays epi.. Pls update it soon..waitinggg
Ishu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb collage yar:-) great work:-) well done:-)