Breaking news ( Rajat unhappy with SA track)

Mallika-E-Tokas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
breaking news must read guys👏👏😳
ab to cvs ko bhi samajh jana chaiye ki  inka SA track ab bas kuch dino ka  mehmaan hai😡😡😡
sorry if posted😆

Jodha Akbar scoop: Rajat 'insecure' with Ravi?
This spicy news has just been delivered by one of our reliable khabris from the sets of Zee TV's Jobha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms). Ravi Bhatia's arrival as Salim on the show has apparently not gone down well with the lead of the show, Rajat Tokas. 
According to our sources, Rajat is believed to be getting highly insecure with more screen presence being given to Ravi in the serial. Rajat was heard sharing his grouse with the show's director. 
"Rajat doesn't want any other actor getting more footage in the project. He is also unhappy with the upcoming track of Salim and Anarkali (Heena Parmar)," informed our source. 
When we buzzed Ravi, he shared, "Nothing as such. Rajat and I have worked earlier in Dharamveer and I am happy to be working with him again after six years."
Rajat Tokas remained unavailable

Edited by --Mrs.Tokas-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ab cv's aiyenge line pe barabar hope so
Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pari u also get angry nd leave the show 
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Insecurity ke liye yehi reh gaya hai ab
kuch bhi

but on serious I want rt ps to quit show unhappy
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there's no insecurity to feel in anyways!
rajat and paridhi have build this serial with their hardwork! they have gone through many problems to achieve its fame and now two unadequate people with their unadequate tracks will just come and take the credits?? 🤢 🤢

This is utter shit to blame rajat or paridhi! For me i just have one thing to say:

Rajat and Paridhi,you guys blast them and insult them.. we all are supporting you! And better if you leave this serial if you're not granted your rights!! Edited by anael24 - 9 years ago
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Mrs.Tokas--

breaking news must read guys👏👏😳

ab to cvs ko bhi samajh jana chaiye ki inka SA track ab bas kuch dino ka mehmaan hai😡😡😡
sorry if posted😆
Jodha Akbar scoop: Rajat 'insecure' with Ravi?
This spicy news has just been delivered by one of our reliable khabris from the sets of Zee TV's Jobha Akbar (Balaji Telefilms). Ravi Bhatia's arrival as Salim on the show has apparently not gone down well with the lead of the show, Rajat Tokas.
According to our sources, Rajat is believed to be getting highly insecure with more screen presence being given to Ravi in the serial. Rajat was heard sharing his grousewith the show's director.
"Rajat doesn't want any other actor getting more footage in the project. He is also unhappy with the upcoming track of Salim and Anarkali (Heena Parmar)," informed our source.
When we buzzed Ravi, he shared, "Nothing as such. Rajat and I have worked earlier in Dharamveer and I am happy to be working with him again after six years."
Rajat Tokas remained unavailable

Why he is insecure, who is watching there show ?
Originally posted by: akdhaswara

ab cv's aiyenge line pe barabar hope so

yes jab show ke main lead ne bol diya hai 😆😆Mr. tokas u rocks aapne hum sabki man ki baat un gadho  ko jaake bol di😆😆
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rajat don't be insecure baby ..!!I'm just watching it for u 
warna mujhe kisi keede ne nahi kaata ke yeh bakwwass dekhun 😡
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
N there is not wrong done by Rajat if he expresses his unhappiness with sakali track. Infact i hope soon PS also wl shake hand with Rajat abt this issue. Both Parijat were promised to remain main leads always now after working since more than 1 year as main leads of this show suddenly if tom dick n harry types actors have been taken their places definitely its quite plausible r8 of rajat n ps to raise their voice infact i think rajat should have taken this step before accepting this leap.
Originally posted by: akdhaswara

pari u also get angry nd leave the show 

NO i canit leave the show i 'm just watching it b'coz of love❤️ and nothing else😡🤢