Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Isn't Suraj & Bhabo responsible for Ashutosh death?

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
I think Suraj & Bhabo responsible for Ashutosh death. Because Suraj & Bhabo is the one who convinced everyone to let Prema use the washroom. Everyone else had objections. Beside the Other pregnant lady. If Suraj & Bhabo didn't free Prema & If Suraj didn't handover his gun than Ashutosh wouldn't die. So basically it's suraj fault. But he never realized that. He even forget about that. A person lost his life because of your wrong decision but you don't even meet his family. But You blaming your wife for nothing. Sandhya didn't tell you to come out & help her. What you want she would sit down in your lap & watch the drama from inside. What a shame. Did  you ever question your brother & parents why they bought Prema home? No because they are your family. But so easily you blame Sandyha. But Ashutosh Wife didn't blame anyone she understand the circumstance & accept her husband death. So why can't suraj you are not understanding & acting like very immature. 

Edited by _Nancy_ - 24 December 2014 at 9:13am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sneharao1sunshine73mans22veejaysVenus12pamela01KaShCrazyAneesaKimkudosSysAdminRainbowcatxoarshi_karishChaituvPrincessNpallavi25

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Very well said Thumbs Up
I also pondered around this thought too. I was discussing this with my mother. When Sandhya was outside the plane, attempting to attack Rajkumar, then why did Suraj come out of the plane after her? I know he loves her, but Sandhya is a trained officer. She is at no fault. Suraj kept yelling her name, but Sandhya refused to enter the plane. What does Suraj think, if Sandhya entered the plane that would mean she would leave Zakir and the other officer to fight with Rajkumar and his associates. Also, who knows, if she just left, where is the guarantee that Rajkumar won't return and create more future bombs and attacks? Suraj ran outside, despite Sandhya's refusal and the outcome was Bhabo also ran outside. If Suraj had not ran out of the plane, then Bhabo would not have been in such a condition. I dislike the fact that everybody seems to love blaming Sandhya, yet actually forgetting what she had done for all of them, and the fact that she is attempting to rescue everybody's lives including her family's lives too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sneharao1sunshine73_Nancy_KimkudosPayal25arshi_karishpallavi25

Kimkudos Goldie
Kimkudos
Kimkudos

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Good postThumbs Up
navstar8 Newbie
navstar8
navstar8

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Excellent post and I agree with you. It is Suraj who is at fault for two reasons 
1) Letting Prema go to the bathroom infact why would you even trust her after everything she had done is beyond me 

2) Running out of the plane

But alas typical Indian culture is to blame the woman for everything and even when its realised its not her fault there is no decent apology or begging for forgiveness - I mean look at the precap the MIL is coming to the DIL asking for her to bring her son's happiness back (I actually despair). Why the heck should she and with certainty I can predict they will get back together but will Suraj chase her for forgiveness - hell no, will it be Suraj who says sorry - cows will fly before that happens.

Its digraceful the way they show the man being allowed to make mistake after mistake and no-one can lay blame at his door and he doesn't have to realise his mistake nor apologise for it but low behold if its a woman. Infact my Dad is like this and its the one quality I do not like in him in that if he makes a mistake no-one can say anything but if my mum does the same mistake she is lambasted for it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sneharao1Miransunshine73Rainbowcatxopallavi25

pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Suraj had the gun in his hand, he could have shot Prema.  The other ladies could have overpowered prema.  Suraj and bhabo dismissed the plea of the other passenger when they begged him not to free Prema.   bhabo forgot that she was dealing with terrorists and not her timid bahu.  Bhabo helped to untie prema.
ar13081993 Groupbie
ar13081993
ar13081993

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Nancy_

Hi Guys,
I think Suraj & Bhabo responsible for Ashutosh death. Because Suraj & Bhabo is the one who convinced everyone to let Prema use the washroom. Everyone else had objections. Beside the Other pregnant lady. If Suraj & Bhabo didn't free Prema & If Suraj didn't handover his gun than Ashutosh wouldn't die. So basically it's suraj fault. But he never realized that. He even forget about that. A person lost his life because of your wrong decision but you don't even meet his family. But You blaming your wife for nothing. Sandhya didn't tell you to come out & help her. What you want she would sit down in your lap & watch the drama from inside. What a shame. Did  you ever question your brother & parents why they bought Prema home? No because they are your family. But so easily you blame Sandyha. But Ashutosh Wife didn't blame anyone she understand the circumstance & accept her husband death. So why can't suraj you are not unde
rstanding & acting like very immature. 

agreed...very true post
veejays Senior Member
veejays
veejays

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rainbowcatxo

Very well said Thumbs Up
I also pondered around this thought too. I was discussing this with my mother. When Sandhya was outside the plane, attempting to attack Rajkumar, then why did Suraj come out of the plane after her? I know he loves her, but Sandhya is a trained officer. She is at no fault. Suraj kept yelling her name, but Sandhya refused to enter the plane. What does Suraj think, if Sandhya entered the plane that would mean she would leave Zakir and the other officer to fight with Rajkumar and his associates. Also, who knows, if she just left, where is the guarantee that Rajkumar won't return and create more future bombs and attacks? Suraj ran outside, despite Sandhya's refusal and the outcome was Bhabo also ran outside. If Suraj had not ran out of the plane, then Bhabo would not have been in such a condition. I dislike the fact that everybody seems to love blaming Sandhya, yet actually forgetting what she had done for all of them, and the fact that she is attempting to rescue everybody's lives including her family's lives too.

Very true.  Now he simply blaming Sandhya for Bhobho's health.   Not only that Rathi family forgot all  mistakes done by Meenakshi, Mohit  and others.    Now all in Rathi's family (gents) against Sandhya expect the ladies.  

cannot imagine where the story is going. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12Rainbowcatxo

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:47am | IP Logged
i would love to see  Ashutosh family  go after Rathis,    as they find out about their sons death.  I dont want Sandya going back to Suraj not after this.  Let the Rathis get out of that one.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12_Nancy_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top