India-Forums

Udann
Udann

Chakor,Vivan,&Moon :)

Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Todya's Chakor&vivan's scene was so cute.. Day Dreaming Chakor is talkng to moon&vivan looking at moon.. Embarrassedthen their hi5 scene.. Smile .
Chakor&Abha's hug it ws so emotional Cry &then she saw Ishwar in jail..
Chakor is ready to do anything to save Ishwar... No doubt she can do it Approve bt who will save Chakor Confused ???

Edited by --swathy-- - 24 December 2014 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bolonsonaanael24Ani---Anisah_Nish_

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Sry buddy.. came 2hrs after you posted! but actually 2hrs and 40 views but still no response! no need to wonder why forum looks like cimmetry! Censored

First thanks for posting Clap
I always feel like these moon scenes are very significant in show...chakor always goes to chand when she wants to be reassured and there will be only sweet wala scenes Day Dreaming really a good attempt from cvs...

abha and ishwar i think more than as humans they are awesome as parents! they are good at heart both..usually one of the partner may be a bit negative but here we have two sweet persons and they are just doing good as parents,wellwishers and humans Clap

nice post dear

Edited by anael24 - 24 December 2014 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani---AnisahShivaay_ShivIka

Shivaay_ShivIka IF-Rockerz
Shivaay_ShivIka
Shivaay_ShivIka

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

Sry buddy.. came 2hrs after you posted! but actually 2hrs and 40 views but still no response! no need to wonder why forum looks like cimmetry! Censored

First thanks for posting Clap
I always feel like these moon scenes are very significant in show...chakor always goes to chand when she wants to be reassured and there will be only sweet wala scenes Day Dreaming really a good attempt from cvs...

abha and ishwar i think more than as humans they are awesome as parents! they are good at heart both..usually one of the partner may be a bit negative but here we have two sweet persons and they are just doing good as parents,wellwishers and humans Clap

nice post dear
thanx for the reply Big smile i want ths forum to be active..yeah chand&chakor scenes r awsm.. Smile Ishwar, Abha r best parents &they care and love chakor more than chakor's parents.. Smile.Chakor's parents r Censored..
_Nish_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nish_
_Nish_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
hmm this time round Chakor sacrificed herself for Ishwar but I guess he will help her get out again...waiting to see what happens...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaay_ShivIka

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top