Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Prem to thinking the same wish there were more mother son scenes --even if they were reliving the past as those like you say are very powerfull scenes 

exactly maya rani. These scenes even FBs take us back to those glorious days and epis, so power packed and sensible ... cant wait to see them again & again. Anjali is not a shouting match kid nor is our shlok. CVs are u reading, plz relive those moments esp when shlok still has lot of catching up to do.

by the way guys my typing speed is sooo much less on LT than old desktop bcoz the keys here are tooo soft jeez .. baar baar typo hota hai 😕

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Happy new year
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Happy new year
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maya-kk

Hmm so going to New Year eves party Devi no wonder you will sleep late too 

Guess what I am going too with few of our friends 

ditto, so maya rani me wont be here much here, tanku for missing haha, read it earlier page
goolab thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

exactly maya rani. These scenes even FBs take us back to those glorious days and epis, so power packed and sensible ... cant wait to see them again & again. Anjali is not a shouting match kid nor is our shlok. CVs are u reading, plz relive those moments esp when shlok still has lot of catching up to do.

by the way guys my typing speed is sooo much less on LT than old desktop bcoz the keys here are tooo soft jeez .. baar baar typo hota hai 😕

Hi hope we can see shlok in a good action like he is the main lead 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
fatssrilanka thumbnail
goolab thumbnail
let do it one more page
maya-kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radev24

Prem same with eye pade keeps correcting the spelling as the eye pad thinks is correct and this always become thus us becomes is and vice s versa 
Sometimes get tired of fixing --the touch screen is so touch sensitive