Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: maya-kk

Yah to make shlok jealous they bring in a big business tycoon to make astha jealous they bring in a low life like apsara --the brains cvs have

Did you think buissnes man coming shlok will have space to play i dont think so orcourse astha will be here dont think shlok will so but dont forget romance he will be there
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys just finished watching today's episode after reading on Avinash fan page people saying about the mother son bonding 
It was a very nice episode just hope this is the start of shloks wajood track 
And the cvs don't get distracted again and bring in another falto ka stuff 
goolab thumbnail
see in forum post where shlok put his hand under astha saree they ask what he doing they only like shlok for this where hand going where he kiss that why avinash dont give any interview o sbs because this people in forum is disgusting
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

Did you think buissnes man coming shlok will have space to play i dont think so orcourse astha will be here dont think shlok will so but dont forget romance he will be there

Rse hope not the business tycoon taking space from shlok ?
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goolab

see in forum post where shlok put his hand under astha saree they ask what he doing they only like shlok for this where hand going where he kiss that why avinash dont give any interview o sbs because this people in forum is disgusting

Hahaha I read that the forum is worried where shlok will have romance in this one bedroom apartment --I guess that's all they want to see is where shlok kissed astha where he put his hand on her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜²
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

don't know about low life but jealousy track may be interesting even tho he looks more like wifey uncle

Onthe Ben stiller look like guy  prem?
seema12345 thumbnail
Guys going to Houston his weekend every one from Detroit and elsewhere will be there for the new year so won't be much in the AT 
Made some pics for the new year long time ago will post them today or tomorrow --doctored the ones I had made last year 
Bye guys see u all later 
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seema12345

Onthe Ben stiller look like guy  prem?

exactly seemu here ..baap re baap cant get over the resemblance🤣

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Guys going to Houston his weekend every one from Detroit and elsewhere will be there for the new year so won't be much in the AT 

Made some pics for the new year long time ago will post them today or tomorrow --doctored the ones I had made last year 
Bye guys see u all later 

acha rani my neck of the woods eh, but guess what we probably more cold than TN
goolab thumbnail

Bye guys see u all later

Nice seema you have a good time for new year