Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day 24/12 (Edit and updated) (Page 4)

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Umesh is becoming too weak or he is taking everything very lightly. He has like a CEO having people to work for him. Aman is taking care of impressing his parents, and RL are there to support him and bail him out all the time. He isn't trying to take any step to strengthen their relation. He should speak with cake at least...and get her on their side. 

Ya u ur rite Shwets, umesh is becoming too weak.. he is not at all doing anything to make their relationship strong.. only aman is doing..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Today viraj was wearing checked shirtsTongueVery different to c him 
And Daaiji was up till 1 am and kind enough to make pakoda at night.
Oh no Viraj..What will happen to ur diet if u eat pakoda ..
So today night ..instead of beating drums..a slight change eating pakoda:)

Edited by prachii - 24 December 2014 at 9:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132Dazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

today's epi was really good.
1.I love the Nishu-Saurav-Cousins scene. Nishu got that There is some plan and played with Saurav. his reaction was worth watching.
2.Sukku really loves and care for Nishu a lot. I really love brothers like him.
3.Viraj's childlike excitment when he was talking about the incident and Nishu's talent. He is really impreesed with Nishu. Today we got to see the fanboy VirajLOL.
4. Today they give a hint of viraj's past. by Viraj-Dadji talks i think Viraj loved somebody but the girl betrayed him or something he lost faith n love.
5. Viraj named his email wali female as Aarti. I think its his mother name. I think at one side Viraj is impressed with Nishu's talent and at other side he his falling for Aarti. This is going to be bad for Nishu.
6.Love Nisha-RL-Dadi scene. They were trying to make Nisha realize its okay if she likes Viraj. But its not necessary for Viraj to love her back. She needs to let go and move on. But Nishu directly denied with tear in her eyes that she has no feeling for Viraj.

I posted it in another topic ,just copying it here

On a serious note I don't think it's his mother's name...to give someone mom's name, the relationship has to be that deep and feelings towards that person would be like to mom.
I think it might be his best friend's name in childhood who understood his pain that's related to his mom like ewf understood. He and aarthi might have separated due to some misunderstandings which could have been created by buaji just like today she did with nisha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
@Anju
Umesh is know where near to know what Aman is doing. He doesn't know anything about the cake fiasco also. He is running away whereas he should be trying to get more people on his side. He should have talked to Mohan instead of running away. 

priya1804Anju_SDazzlerruhicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Yeah saw a little bit of the excited Viraj and Dadji waiting up for him. So no drums? He plays that only when he is sad na...LOL Is Dadji a cook?
So aarthi? I think it may not be anyone's name. It could just be a name which came to his mind. 

JAHHNAVIcaller123

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

today's epi was really good.
1.I love the Nishu-Saurav-Cousins scene. Nishu got that There is some plan and played with Saurav. his reaction was worth watching.
2.Sukku really loves and care for Nishu a lot. I really love brothers like him.
3.Viraj's childlike excitment when he was talking about the incident and Nishu's talent. He is really impreesed with Nishu. Today we got to see the fanboy VirajLOL.
4. Today they give a hint of viraj's past. by Viraj-Dadji talks i think Viraj loved somebody but the girl betrayed him or something he lost faith n love.
5. Viraj named his email wali female as Aarti. I think its his mother name. I think at one side Viraj is impressed with Nishu's talent and at other side he his falling for Aarti. This is going to be bad for Nishu.
6.Love Nisha-RL-Dadi scene. They were trying to make Nisha realize its okay if she likes Viraj. But its not necessary for Viraj to love her back. She needs to let go and move on. But Nishu directly denied with tear in her eyes that she has no feeling for Viraj.

I posted it in another topic ,just copying it here

On a serious note I don't think it's his mother's name...to give someone mom's name, the relationship has to be that deep and feelings towards that person would be like to mom.
I think it might be his best friend's name in childhood who understood his pain that's related to his mom like ewf understood. He and aarthi might have separated due to some misunderstandings which could have been created by buaji just like today she did with nisha.

I think the writers are giving some fake hypes by giving some new random name like aarti.
It could be some simple name.Everybody have some favourite name not even having any khaas history towards that name.In that way he could have simply mentioned.I guess nobody loves keeping thier Ex name to new friend and mother's name also.

JAHHNAVIDazzlerruhicaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arya212002

Btw, did any1 read spoiler in telly buzz... There is going to be a paper dance between viraj and nisha on her party

Yeah just read it. It's good. So Nisha confesses her feelings and she also knows Viraj won't accept her. 
Nishu didn't confess her feeling in today's epi

Is going to according to TB article.
Yes I read it. It seems you have prayed again Shwets and Viraj coming to her birthday party.AngryLOL
So nisha will confess her feelings .. But it didn't say that she also knows Viraj won't accept her.
I feel viraj is falling for EMWF.Ouch
I wonder what he'll do once he realizes that Nisha and EMWF is one. 
I don't like EMWF trackConfused

ArieltabiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Yeah saw a little bit of the excited Viraj and Dadji waiting up for him. So no drums? He plays that only when he is sad na...LOL Is Dadji a cook?
So aarthi? I think it may not be anyone's name. It could just be a name which came to his mind. 

Dadji mentioning that he got recipie from AmanLOLLOLLOLYa cheat day for drums

caller123Shwets1502

Go to top