Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day 24/12 (Edit and updated) (Page 15)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

Slightly different from ur opinion yesterdays episode was totally awesome and I strongly feel that Viraj is slowly falling in love with Nisha and not e-nisha his excitement tells everything and he is definitely going to confess his luv for nisha to this email friend whom he has given the name Aarti  probably it is his mothers name   and anybody noticed that nisha told the age difference it is 10 yrs  so may be he is 31 or 32  or maybe he is having a bitter experience with luv but that is okay I hope nisha will change everything for him  and RL Dadi and nishas scenes are excellent  everybody is thinking that nisha is having a crush on viraj and he is not going to accept it but for a change I think Viraj will definitely going to fall in luv with this girl that makes the story interesting  @shweths  after the episode over I will just wait for ur post but felt very sad u didnt give full opinion 

I haven't watched the entire episode yet...Got excited to know there was a Dadi RL scene and watched only that...Will be back with expert comments from todayLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglorycaller123

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@esha- I think aarthi might be his childhood sweetheart(they might not be romantically involved but shared a close friendship) but got separated due misunderstandings or circumstances. Later when he grew up , he got involved in girls in the quest of love. They both might have been not so truly involved with him or understood him and his dreams and broke up. So after couple of bitter experiences , he closed the chapter of love.
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

@esha- I think aarthi might be his childhood sweetheart(they might not be romantically involved but shared a close friendship) but got separated due misunderstandings or circumstances. Later when he grew up , he got involved in girls in the quest of love. They both might have been not so truly involved with him or understood him and his dreams and broke up. So after couple of bitter experiences , he closed the chapter of love.

The way he was talking today it seemed as if he got cheated or something bad happened, something which closed that chapter in his life forever
But if I remember his conversation with Priyanka about Kaira and Avantika and his self thoughts, it seems like he was never in love before
This is so freaking confusing Confused Confused Confused

Edited by eshasrk - 24 December 2014 at 9:46pm
arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

The way he was talking today it seemed as if he got cheated or something bad happened, something which closed that chapter in his life forever
But if I remember his conversation with Priyanka about Kaira and Avantika and his self thoughts, it seems like he was never in love before
VSR ki life mein pyaar aake bhi kya karega, pyaar ke liye na humare paas kabhi waqt tha aur na kabhi hoga......what does this mean then ????
And Priyanka telling him : Aap nahin samjhenge, shayad aap us waqt samaj jayenge jab aap ko pyaar hoga...

Chill yaar... Writers khud confused haiLOL    
I am sure once the mystery is solved... It's gonna be like this...khooda phahad  aur nikala chuha...
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eshasrk

VSR ki life mein pyaar aake bhi kya karega, pyaar ke liye na humare paas kabhi waqt tha aur na kabhi hoga......what does this mean then ????
And Priyanka telling him : Aap nahin samjhenge, shayad aap us waqt samaj jayenge jab aap ko pyaar hoga...

Chill yaar... Writers khud confused haiLOL    
I am sure once the mystery is solved... It's gonna be like this...khooda phahad  aur nikala chuha...

Yeah me thinking too the CV's are confused themselves...they forgot their own lines LOL LOL
arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
On a serious note can anyone tell me what could the new recipe for making pakode? 
Will they use water instead of oil for frying?

Edit- waise bhi pakode looked soggy instead of crispy. So that's the new thing.

Edited by arya212002 - 24 December 2014 at 10:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

On a serious note can anyone tell me what could the new recipe for making pakode?
Will they use water instead of oil for frying?

Nahi nahi.. Daaji baked them ROFL LOL..
Good question Arya Tongue LOL
Edit: when u bake them aisaa hee hoga LOL Evil Smile

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 24 December 2014 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Although I missed the episode but as you said that dadi is a rockstar and she actually is.

Go to top