Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day 24/12 (Edit and updated) (Page 14)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
@Jahhnavi 
Have already opened the AT. Very perfect in all this...LOL

I think Nisha confessing her love to her cousins is fine. That's how she is feeling and she better be open about it so that she can get guidance when she is confused. 

Was Dadi and RL trying to stop Nisha from falling in love or warning her of the result? I loved the scene but could not understand the real motive. 

I guess that's going to be the twist. Viraj is already secretly married...;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
@esha
What's a wedding without opposition and that too from Dadaji...LOL If Viraj is already married I think just not Dadaji but RL and Dadi would also have problems.
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Jahhnavi
Have already opened the AT. Very perfect in all this...LOL

I think Nisha confessing her love to her cousins is fine. That's how she is feeling and she better be open about it so that she can get guidance when she is confused.

Was Dadi and RL trying to stop Nisha from falling in love or warning her of the result? I loved the scene but could not understand the real motive.

I guess that's going to be the twist. Viraj is already secretly married...;)
Thank you Shwets Smile
Haan Nisha confessing her crush on Viraj TO THE COUSINS IS ABSOLUTELY FINE! Buhht don't blurt it to Viraj (Spoilers say this- while dancing she says it!).. Confused
@bold: Nahiin re.. She was telling her the difference about liking someone (like Nishu likes Viraj & has a crush on him) versus falling in love seriously & commiting to get married. These 2 are separate ehsaas. Embarrassed And our Nishu shouldn't mistake her liking for serious wala Love. That's what Dadi meant. She also said "ab thaare liye ladka dhoondhna shuru kar sakte hain" coz Nisha is finally thinking like a girl- she likes men. Pehhle she used to run away from love shove ki baatein. They weren't stopping her Shwets.. They were just subtly telling her that Viraj is a celebrity & she shouldn't expect him to reciprocate her feelings. If I like SRK tohh he won't come & propose to me. But if I cry day & night for him to reply my tweet-tohh my parents would be concerned na? I thinkk LOL Bass they were making her understand that.. It's ok to like him! Aur cousins only want to hear this much- YESS I like SRK.. Oops VSR.. LOL
I don't think Viraj is married. Yes he had 2 GFs but they left long ago. Priyanka said that right? Agar married hota tohh Priyanka would've named just one girl. Also in today's episode, DAAJI asked if he could give love another try? "Pyaar ko ek mauka nahi de sakte".. And Viraj said something like "Hum zindagi ka woh pannha palat chuke hain" (I've loved and its over.) He doesn't wanna go through it (again) IMO.. Maybe she cheated.. Maybe she left him after the accident.. Maybe she died.. IDK.. But current status is single and not willing to mingle!

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@Jahhnavi
Got it! Smile That's wise of them. They are happy that Nisha is starting to give thoughts about boys and liking them, but Viraj wouldn't be ideal for her. It's good they have told this openly to her, instead of trying to plot some plan to make her realise. 

Dadi, RL ki Jai!

That's why I said secretly married..LOL But it's for sure Viraj has some past with a girl before. Either she betrayed, or she died. But secret marriage would be great...LOL We can get a KYAA moment!! LOL

Nisha isn't going to confess to Viraj, but to her cousins that she loves Viraj. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVI

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Jahhnavi
Got it! Smile That's wise of them. They are happy that Nisha is starting to give thoughts about boys and liking them, but Viraj wouldn't be ideal for her. It's good they have told this openly to her, instead of trying to plot some plan to make her realise. 

Dadi, RL ki Jai!

That's why I said secretly married..LOL But it's for sure Viraj has some past with a girl before. Either she betrayed, or she died. But secret marriage would be great...LOL We can get a KYAA moment!! LOL

Nisha isn't going to confess to Viraj, but to her cousins that she loves Viraj. 

But the way viraj always pesters her to tell her feelings ,one day that is bound to happen . And we will have a KYAA moment from viraj
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I am so confused abt this Viraj guy you know. First Priyanka mentions Avantika and Kaira and he said : Woh pyaar nahin tha, woh bas..., so what the hell did he mean with that ? They were timepass ???
Plus he tells Priyanka he does not concentrate on things which distract him from his goal...his goal had always been becoming a sportsicon to make his mom proud.
That same day when he returns to office, before Nisha falls, we have seen him thinking about why would love come in his life when he doesn't have the time for it...something along those lines. From that line it seemed as if he was never in love before. 
Remember he was thinking abt Priyanka telling him : Aap nahin samjhenge, shayad us waqt samjhenge jab aap ko pyaar hoga
And his self thought : VSR ki life mein pyaar aake bhi kya karega, pyaar ke liye na humare paas kabhi waqt tha aur na kabhi hoga
How come Priyanka doesn't know about him falling in love before when she knows abt Avantika and Kaira ??????
And today we got an inkling that maybe he was in love before, but something happened which closed that chapter in his life for always...
Day after day i am getting confused with the cvs and VSR
I just hope they unravel his past asap, coz all these tracks mixed up together is becoming confusing. There are too many things going on at the same time. Also I hope Nisha does not confess her feelings to Viraj coz that would be too embarrasing. And I just hope she gets over this foolishness and start concentrating on her aim in life.

Edited by eshasrk - 24 December 2014 at 9:05pm
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Slightly different from ur opinion yesterdays episode was totally awesome and I strongly feel that Viraj is slowly falling in love with Nisha and not e-nisha his excitement tells everything and he is definitely going to confess his luv for nisha to this email friend whom he has given the name Aarti  probably it is his mothers name   and anybody noticed that nisha told the age difference it is 10 yrs  so may be he is 31 or 32  or maybe he is having a bitter experience with luv but that is okay I hope nisha will change everything for him  and RL Dadi and nishas scenes are excellent  everybody is thinking that nisha is having a crush on viraj and he is not going to accept it but for a change I think Viraj will definitely going to fall in luv with this girl that makes the story interesting  @shweths  after the episode over I will just wait for ur post but felt very sad u didnt give full opinion 

Edited by princessglory - 24 December 2014 at 8:45pm

caller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

Slightly different from ur opinion yesterdays episode was totally awesome and I strongly feel that Viraj is slowly falling in love with Nisha and not e-nisha his excitement tells everything and he is definitely going to confess his luv for nisha to this email friend whom he has given the name Aarti  probably it is his mothers name   and anybody noticed that nisha told the age difference it is 10 yrs  so may be he is 31 or 32  or maybe he is having a bitter experience with luv but that is okay I hope nisha will change everything for him  and RL Dadi and nishas scenes are excellent  everybody is thinking that nisha is having a crush on viraj and he is not going to accept it but for a change I think Viraj will definitely going to fall in luv with this girl that makes the story interesting 

Maybe he is just excited that Nisha can become a great shooter if she puts her mind into it, that is why he was jumping like a schoolboy LOL. The only thing that is on Viraj's mind right now is his Academy and if he can find anyone who can fulfill that dream for him, he will get excited. I think he knows already that Priyanka and Co are of no use.

But instead I do get a feeling that soon Nisha will go through a heartbreak...I mean they are hinting at it since the Laxmi-Dolly conversation and only after that she will become very serious about her aim in life. Right now she is in Viraj lalaland and as long as she is there, she won't think about anything seriously...
There should be someone or something drastic that will trigger Nisha to finally start thinking seriously about her life and what she wants...besides she has only 6 months given to her by daadaji to turn her life around
As far as Viraj is concerned...well he might fall in love with her, but maybe after his initial rejection...
But once Viraj falls in love with her, he will do it with everything he has inside and that will make the story quite interesting to see how he overcomes the obstacles to get Nisha.
We already know now that there are at least 2 obstacles which he will have to deal with : him being a Rajput and she a Jain + the age difference of 10 yrs

Edited by eshasrk - 24 December 2014 at 9:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarprincessglorycaller123

Go to top