Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: prachii

Lock patternπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Buaji alwasys peeps at viraj phone n sending msg n deletes it..Very good task ..Today she looked like kinda bhoot with that white dress πŸ˜‰

prachii she was blushing a bit when viraj speaking to inspector about his enemiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Although I missed the episode but as you said that dadi is a rockstar and she actually is.

Daadi is defo a rockstar, her thoughts are so modern, no matter how traditional she is. Maybe daadaji can take a few lessons from her πŸ˜† , he is too strict and so not very open to change
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anju

Umesh is know where near to know what Aman is doing. He doesn't know anything about the cake fiasco also. He is running away whereas he should be trying to get more people on his side. He should have talked to Mohan instead of running away. 

agreed..!! this umesh is being portrayed as a coward..but he supported nishu in jwala's incident..!! so contrasting to the present character...!! but i guess he will gain strength when actual problem starts..! when aman's issue will be revealed he may fight for his love hopefully
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Daadi is defo a rockstar, her thoughts are so modern, no matter how traditional she is. Maybe daadaji can take a few lessons from her πŸ˜† , he is too strict and so not very open to change

He definitely knows he is wrong when Dadi doesn't support him...like Nisha's engagement. But he is too arrogant and egoistic to accept and change immediately. If not for Nisha's past of Kirti in love with Ritiesh...Dadaji would have no matter gone ahead with the engagement. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Manasa
The only thing he can do is step up to his father and talk about his wedding. But then Aman would have already impressed Viren. Against Dadaji I only see either Aman or Nisha or RL or Dadi trying to convince him. Or cousins as a whole. But never Umesh alone.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
While watching the repeat of the episode when Viraj brings Nisha back home... I wondered who kept the gate and door wide open for Viraj to park the car? Ok let's assume it was RL. But where were the Gangwals car? I think they have atleast 2 and according to me 3 cars...but the front corridor was completely free when Viraj came in? πŸ˜†
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol...was rewatching this episode...some classic moments for me...apart from Dadi RL and Nishu...Its one of my favourite episodes...has the right mix of warmth, humour and nice conversations...Here are some funny moments... :)

When Saurav forgets his lines to Nishu, Suku takes Umesh hand and slaps Umesh's head instead of his own..saying "Sorry yaar, mere baalon mein gel lagaya hai, isliye kharab nahi kar saka..." Umesh's face...classic!!!!!

Nishu: Na hi tujhe school ke plays mein line yaad rehti thi...or na hi aaj
Saurav: Yaar kya baat kar rahi hai...dil se bol rahan hoon
Nishu: Tera dil na mere paas hi hai...zyaada dil dil kiya to kill kar doongi

Saurav actually shudders like he is being killed! :)

Saurav's expression when Nishu tells him more than the gift...she likes him!! Lol!! Too funny~~!! and the "Bhago" echo~ :)
Edited by soooperfan - 9 years ago
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

While watching the repeat of the episode when Viraj brings Nisha back home... I wondered who kept the gate and door wide open for Viraj to park the car? Ok let's assume it was RL. But where were the Gangwals car? I think they have atleast 2 and according to me 3 cars...but the front corridor was completely free when Viraj came in? πŸ˜†

Haha...its empty quite many times...
Maybe the cars go for their morning walks...
And evening talks :)
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

Haha...its empty quite many times...
Maybe the cars go for their morning walks...
And evening talks :)

Probably they walk when they are parked...πŸ˜†