Sahir Knows His Reality :( - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
kya yaar ...i so hope the precap was a dream πŸ˜­ itnay jaldi raaz khuljayega tho πŸ˜² we get all SaAz heart breaks in upcoming weeks NAHIII😭
And ya such a cutebaaz Zaki has become πŸ€—
Originally posted by dakshaavi

no matter how much sahir try to convince that he is planning everything but he deep down wishes this game to be reality. Poor guy is craving for love in his life.

Zaki just saw manipulative sahir and he will also see sahir's true love for arzoo . Well in this process both sahir and arzoo will be heart broken.

sahir knows...what his heart wants...
but dakshaa...he has already promised aarzoo he'll never let her know wats in his heart...u think this will stop him from telling her the full truth ?
Originally posted by Bujee09

kya yaar ...i so hope the precap was a dream πŸ˜­ itnay jaldi raaz khuljayega tho πŸ˜² we get all SaAz heart breaks in upcoming weeks NAHIII😭
And ya such a cutebaaz Zaki has become πŸ€—

i think its all hinting towards SaAz wedding
I was relieved that they showed whats going on in Sahir's mind...I was too shocked with his evil manipulative behaviour yesterday...But atleast they showed that he has remorse and is feeling guilty for doing this...

His mind is telling him to focus only on his deal whereas his heart yearns for Arzoo's love...I have a feeling that this will somehow lead to SaAz nikaah...

Btw, yeh Alvira kahan mar gayi? She was so desperate to get them married..and she's not to be seen when so much hungama is happening around..πŸ˜•
Originally posted by -vandy-

i think its all hinting towards SaAz wedding
πŸ‘πŸΌ ...aakir hum uss mohatharma ko kya karenge 😑...woh jo hospital mein hain πŸ€”
Originally posted by -vandy-

sahir knows...what his heart wants...
but dakshaa...he has already promised aarzoo he'll never let her know wats in his heart...u think this will stop him from telling her the full truth ?
The truth is no coming out so soon or else all this trapping track will not have any meaning. 
I always thought and still think that arzoo will know sahir's past only after Nikaah.
Originally posted by Bujee09

πŸ‘πŸΌ ...aakir hum uss mohatharma ko kya karenge 😑...woh jo hospital mein hain πŸ€”
Arre yaar Woh to Paris gayi hai treatment ki liye this is perfect timing for Nikaah πŸ˜†
Waise Bhi chaalbaaz choudhry Chaal chalega apni.
Originally posted by tweetie19

I was relieved that they showed whats going on in Sahir's mind...I was too shocked with his evil manipulative behaviour yesterday...But atleast they showed that he has remorse and is feeling guilty for doing this...

His mind is telling him to focus only on his deal whereas his heart yearns for Arzoo's love...I have a feeling that this will somehow lead to SaAz nikaah...

Btw, yeh Alvira kahan mar gayi? She was so desperate to get them married..and she's not to be seen when so much hungama is happening around..πŸ˜•

tweetie...the biggest twist that we have in store is...which one wins...sahir's heart or mind ?
Originally posted by dakshaavi

The truth is no coming out so soon or else all this trapping track will not have any meaning. 
I always thought and still think that arzoo will know sahir's past only after Nikaah.

yupp...her knowing abt zeenat makes more sense as per story -telling
His mind wins over his heart! But when his heart wins over his mind, Arzoo will know the game and might think