I'SHRA' n 'SHRA'vu r d cutest!: Best moments of the ep(24/12)-UPDATED

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Hello my lovelies!
 Here are my fav moments for today! Big smile GIF'S credit- Anku

1. Holding her hand.. Big smile 

Dont wanna spoil ur mood dere..but Karan's hands are way whiter than Divyanka's Tongue LOL (notice in the pic above) though i like her nailpaint Big smile

2. Rubbing her..ermmm..hand WinkLOL (keep ur Gutterminds shut ok! LOL )

3. Making her rest her head on his shoulder Big smile

4.  agar duniya mein har koi tumhare jaisa achcha ho jaye  to duniya kitni khoobsurat ho jaayegi  Smile ( If everybody in the world becomes like you, the world would become so beautiful)

5. aur ek dekho main bewakoof pata nahin kahan se tum mujhe mil gayee  (I donno how a stupid like me got you)- Oh i have always waited for Raman to say dat to her! Big smile

6. tum nahin hoti to pata nahin kya karta main! (Had you not been there, I donno what wud I have done)

7. to abhi kaunsa bhoot se kum ho! (U r still no less than a ghost)  - that one liner was sooo adorableSmile

8. OMG that was my fav moment:

no chitti no please no lecture  LOL

and d way Shravu ran away with that sandwich! LOLLOLLOL

The rest of the episode was nice..but no big moments as such.. though I liked d way they sketched out Adi's turmoil. Well done on that cvs, much needed, unexplored aspect of YHM- Adi.  I am waiting to see how they explore this aspect further..n i hope he does not continue to be influenced by his mother for long. 
I particularly liked that scene when Adi is scolded by Romi for taking d laptop and later Toshiji consoles Adi. Brilliantly scripted.

Also I was slightly disappointed with Raj's( Mihir) acting today. And I am glad that Mihika has a fancier wardrobe now, was sick of her earlier same style suit in different colors with oddly color-matched pajamis LOL.

I have final comment.. JM shud hv allowed Shagun to go and stay in Seelampuri. Maybe she wud hv met Gaffur Bhai ( d car-repair guy) and gotten settled with him over there.
LOL

All these posts on best moments I have made so far are updated in my index here: Peace..'s INDEX (see the popular topics section) 

Edited by peace.. - 24 December 2014 at 12:03pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi26shelly_22Kavita1970sanjI3chanchalomgsaianuradha25melody23fareehaaluks28PRAVEENDMAnnieKpdeepjinJayashreeVfriendofallmalar3arn4vkhushisangeethbalakathyayanibjshree_rampreeti73DesiGirl2291lailapnjIshu27the_RijkanajigokulDivSoumyaDilshikadrishtimauryaN.R.RonaSimmideepakagneeputrayhmdivanIshrafanno1wendy25Pinky.RayavanisreeamrithasK.S.sulochana90sahelilovesishrcrazy_bholisparikhdesire_nikkishravsss..TU...SAKIVIAMAkshatha19arrylineavni_19shravani_2311akdhaloverishra123-Gan-Angel13virgo_gurlTOTAL-ROMANTIC-K.13-usaonly.Jayashree._Divya_

Ishu27 Senior Member
Ishu27
Ishu27

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hi, english translation of the dialogues pls:-)
peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
updated.
agneeputra Senior Member
agneeputra
agneeputra

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
really liked the most is the moment of ishra but not to forget hillarious moment of shravu and ishita no lecture chithi.pls superb one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVpeace..

fareehaa Newbie
fareehaa
fareehaa

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Beautiful moments , great job
Yes u r right kp's hands r more whitish than dt but they r looking too cute n adorable love them a lot   Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JayashreeVpeace..TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
awesome yaar thanx a lot
trust me i was out of station for few days and all i did was waiting for you to post the best moment i couldnt reply from my phone because of the poor network but thanx a ton

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peace..

yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Love the way ur pics  explore a small scene with the slightest of da details... Need a much stronger word to say thanks for the effort u put in pouring ur heart out on each gesture of ishra's...I m luving demEmbarrassed

JayashreeVpeace..

peace.. IF-Rockerz
peace..
peace..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishu27

Hi, english translation of the dialogues pls:-)
english translations added Big smile

Ishu27usaonly

Go to top